It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fauci Pal Daszak Admits “Chinese Colleagues” Developing “Killer” Coronaviruses

page: 1

join
share:
+8 more 
posted on Jun, 9 2021 @ 12:11 PM
link   
Dear ATS Readers, Writers,

More and more keeps coming out about this covid mess the world is reeling from.

This good buddy of Fauci seems like a real... #^*%^*$&($%^

So, it is pretty obvious a lot of people knew they were playing with fire, and someone was intentionally trying to create a bad killer "bug"... which to me seems insane unless you are trying to create a weapon of some sort.

Watch: Fauci Pal Daszak Admits “Chinese Colleagues” Developing “Killer” Coronaviruses

“Then when you get a sequence of a virus, and it looks like a relative of a known nasty pathogen, just like we did with SARS. We found other coronaviruses in bats, a whole host of them, some of them looked very similar to SARS. So we sequenced the spike protein: the protein that attaches to cells. Then we…

Well I didn’t do this work, but my colleagues in China did the work. You create pseudo particles, you insert the spike proteins from those viruses, see if they bind to human cells. At each step of this you move closer and closer to this virus could really become pathogenic in people.

“You end up with a small number of viruses that really do look like killers,” he adds.

When one starts adding it all up; and it seems to be that the "spike proteins" are what are so bloody dangerous, then WHY are the authorities pushing for everyone to get the jab, and knowing it causes these spike proteins to go hog wild in people??? With all the folks dying, and bad side effects....

They stopped the SARS vaccine after only 25 people died from it.... so it is really getting to smell like something is rotten in Denmark, so to speak.

Time will tell, but I don't think this is going to go well for a lot of governments around the world, and people like Bill Gates, etc; he won't be able to show their faces in public for the danger they would be in from pissed off people. Fauci will be toast, and will wind up getting "Epstiened".

Pravdaseeker

posted on Jun, 9 2021 @ 12:20 PM
link   
Why is this OK??

Whoever is doing it, let alone funding your enemy to do these things!

posted on Jun, 9 2021 @ 12:28 PM
link   
a reply to: pravdaseeker
I think all the talk about killer viruses is just fearmongering. Sit down and really think about it. It's exactly the same as a nuclear holocaust, MAD. Once released a killer virus would kill everybody it can't choose rich or poor, good or bad. And don't give me "but they'd have the antidote" BS because that in itself is the vastly harder thing to find than the virus.
Anyway there are a lot more "killer" things that they could use like Anthrax etc. etc.

posted on Jun, 9 2021 @ 12:31 PM
link   
Does anyone know anyone in the military who's had one of these "Vaccines"?.

posted on Jun, 9 2021 @ 12:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: crayzeed
I think all the talk about killer viruses is just fearmongering. Sit down and really think about it. It's exactly the same as a nuclear holocaust, MAD. Once released a killer virus would kill everybody it can't choose rich or poor, good or bad. And don't give me "but they'd have the antidote" BS because that in itself is the vastly harder thing to find than the virus.
Anyway there are a lot more "killer" things that they could use like Anthrax etc. etc.

If you develop a killer virus, then develop a vaccine for the killer virus.... all in secret, test everything out... well, you have a potent weapon system there.
Vaccinate all your population, then release it.

Better yet, get your enemy to fund the research in your weapons lab....

And don't give me "but they'd have the antidote" BS because that in itself is the vastly harder thing to find than the virus.

How many countries developed vaccines independently for COVID? Plus a number of US pharma companies did too.
What would be so hard about developing a vaccine before the killer virus was released?
No big rush to develop it, since you are doing it before the virus is released in the community.
edit on b000000302021-06-09T12:58:25-05:0012America/ChicagoWed, 09 Jun 2021 12:58:25 -05001200000021 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2021 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Whoever is doing this needs to be put to death for crimes against humanity. Today would be a good day

posted on Jun, 9 2021 @ 01:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: crayzeed

You're talking about these plans as if we're on the same page as The Powers That Shouldn't Be. These psychopaths are ALWAYS 100 steps ahead of us. Who knows what sh# they can do with viruses and a million other things. All of the information they ALLOW for us to know is already outdated.
Dismissing something as not fearmongering or fearmongering means you know their exact plans and that's just not true.

posted on Jun, 9 2021 @ 02:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Soloprotocol

I know many active duty who have gotten it.

posted on Jun, 9 2021 @ 02:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Thenail

Whoever is doing this needs to be put to death for crimes against humanity. Today would be a good day

Televised firing squads would do nicely.

posted on Jun, 9 2021 @ 02:25 PM
link   
Coronavirus been in people hundreds if not thousands of years. It's what causes common cold. There's nothing particularly dangerous about spikes. Yes they call them spikes, but in reality it's simply a linear shaped protein.

posted on Jun, 9 2021 @ 03:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Soloprotocol
Does anyone know anyone in the military who's had one of these "Vaccines"?.

A best friend of mine is in Air Force and said he has been threatened with being court-martial if he doesn't take it (side note - he was also instructed to ONLY get news from 4 sources, including New York Times, Huffington Post and 2 others I forget and that 'all other news sources are fake news' - talk about alarming!)

posted on Jun, 9 2021 @ 03:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Soloprotocol

MSM headlines for the last month or so have said that 40% of USMC have refused it, suggesting 60% have taken it.

Brave military men have been so frightened by a virus with a 99% survival rate that they are willing to submit to being test subjects for a dangerous experimental drug.

What is this world coming to?

posted on Jun, 9 2021 @ 05:42 PM
link   

Could they arm special drones to deploy
Viruses like COVID-19 and spray it on
unsuspecting people??

Just a thought

posted on Jun, 9 2021 @ 06:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: FreeFalling

Could they arm special drones to deploy
Viruses like COVID-19 and spray it on
unsuspecting people??

Just a thought

There has been drone reports from Airports in a couple of countries, Hmm

posted on Jun, 9 2021 @ 10:58 PM
link   
a reply to: FreeFalling

Hello freefalling,

Well, I think you already know the answer to that question.....

They have drones with actual working guns, with aiming cameras etc....

To make one that just "drops" some disease into the air is easy peasy.

There has been long term concerns over such devices releasing "nerve gases" too.....

Yeah, we live in a very evil world. All it takes is a small handful of evil to bring destruction on millions.

Pravdaseeker

posted on Jun, 9 2021 @ 11:11 PM
link   
We likely have well over 25,000 dead, according to Vaers it could be in the hundreds of thousands, just in the US. They will downplay and ignore the genocide until forced to stop by the public. This will only get worse by the look of things.

posted on Jun, 10 2021 @ 07:04 AM
link   
This should answer the question of whether drones can spread viruses:

BEIJING — One of China’s biggest animal feed producers said it had used a radio transmitter to combat crooks using drones to drop pork products contaminated with African swine fever on its pig farms, as part of a racket to profit from the health scare.

NBC News

posted on Jun, 10 2021 @ 11:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Thenail

Put me alone in a room with one these bastards for half of a minute.
I want to go hands on with these enemies of humanity.

posted on Jul, 14 2023 @ 10:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: pravdaseeker
Dear ATS Readers, Writers,

More and more keeps coming out about this covid mess the world is reeling from.

This good buddy of Fauci seems like a real... #^*%^*$&($%^

So, it is pretty obvious a lot of people knew they were playing with fire, and someone was intentionally trying to create a bad killer "bug"... which to me seems insane unless you are trying to create a weapon of some sort.

Watch: Fauci Pal Daszak Admits “Chinese Colleagues” Developing “Killer” Coronaviruses

“Then when you get a sequence of a virus, and it looks like a relative of a known nasty pathogen, just like we did with SARS. We found other coronaviruses in bats, a whole host of them, some of them looked very similar to SARS. So we sequenced the spike protein: the protein that attaches to cells. Then we…

Well I didn’t do this work, but my colleagues in China did the work. You create pseudo particles, you insert the spike proteins from those viruses, see if they bind to human cells. At each step of this you move closer and closer to this virus could really become pathogenic in people.

“You end up with a small number of viruses that really do look like killers,” he adds.

When one starts adding it all up; and it seems to be that the "spike proteins" are what are so bloody dangerous, then WHY are the authorities pushing for everyone to get the jab, and knowing it causes these spike proteins to go hog wild in people??? With all the folks dying, and bad side effects....

They stopped the SARS vaccine after only 25 people died from it.... so it is really getting to smell like something is rotten in Denmark, so to speak.

Time will tell, but I don't think this is going to go well for a lot of governments around the world, and people like Bill Gates, etc; he won't be able to show their faces in public for the danger they would be in from pissed off people. Fauci will be toast, and will wind up getting "Epstiened".

Pravdaseeker

July 14, 2023

Newly unredacted documents PROVE Dr. Anthony Fauci was covering up for individuals, or for China itself...

The letter in question had been nearly completely redacted, save for about the first line. Fauci wrote to "folks" that the viral sequence found in the coronavirus strain contained "mutations in the virus that would have been most unusual to have evolved naturally in bats," adding there had been "suspicion that this mutation was intentionally inserted…"
More at: www.foxnews.com...

Senator Rand Paul criminally referred Anthony Fauci to the DOJ for "lying to Congress", in July 2021.

See here: thehill.com...

But Attorney General Merrick Garland IGNORED it. And (AFAIK), Rand Paul has not publicly talked about it any more.

top topics

join