It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is there really a "Shadow Government"?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2021 @ 06:56 AM
link   
There has at least since Roman times been a shadow government. It works in the background pulling the strings of the puppet politicians. My question is there really an "Illuminati", or 1% of the 1%, the Bilderberg group, who are controlling EVERYTHING for their "new world order"?
I use to faithfullily listen to Alex Jones years ago...when Jesse was on a lot. I wondered why Jesse was on if he was a REAL Governor. It gave credence to Jones' ideas. This was back when the US military was conducting domestic training operations. I started believing that it might me true. The BIG agenda of this world wide controlling elite at the very top of the money (resource) pile. Then Alex got weird and was a little off for long enough for me to quit watching him. ATS seems to be about uncovering hidden stuff (agendas). Can we ever BEAT the propaganda shell that hides these top secret agendas. Is it possible to beat them somehow, or are doomed to live as their puppets?

posted on Jun, 9 2021 @ 07:09 AM
link   
a reply to: BorisBadInOff

Wealthy and powerful people have always influenced society, but this isn't remotely the same as there being a shadow government because its not organised as one.

Separate groups each with their own agenda are paying bribes or lobbying their own interest. They aren't on the same side through some times their interest intersect.

posted on Jun, 9 2021 @ 07:14 AM
link   

A more literally appropriate term alternative to illuminati would be cabal.

posted on Jun, 9 2021 @ 07:17 AM
link   

Well youre right about this being the place.

The government keeps moving 24-7-365. It never stops. It cant.

So ..btwn Prez and Admins'? THOSE people....are the facade of the "shadow gov".

Thats just 1 mantainence group right out front.

Soooo...if a "temp" group mantains the day to day...even without an elected Prez...who...what...how....does this group answer to?

We have 3:
Current Prez, Admin
"Office" group, skelton crew, day to day
The "shadow" group behind all.

We vote in 1, we expect the other in the interim, and knows theres still 1 more overseeing the others...

The Prez, Admin, Congress, Senate...not them...above them, or instead of.

posted on Jun, 9 2021 @ 07:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: mysterioustranger

Well youre right about this being the place.

The government keeps moving 24-7-365. It never stops. It cant.

So ..btwn Prez and Admins'? THOSE people....are the facade of the "shadow gov".

Thats just 1 mantainence group right out front.

Soooo...if a "temp" group mantains the day to day...even without an elected Prez...who...what...how....does this group answer to?

We have 3:
Current Prez, Admin
"Office" group, skelton crew, day to day
The "shadow" group behind all.

We vote in 1, we expect the other in the interim, and knows theres still 1 more overseeing the others...

The Prez, Admin, Congress, Senate...not them...above them, or instead of.

The girl scout don't count as a government.

posted on Jun, 9 2021 @ 07:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: ColdWisdom

A more literally appropriate term alternative to illuminati would be cabal.

A more accurate term would lobbying group. It's all about corporate interests these days.

Trump is just as much a part of it as the rest of the wealthy elite.

posted on Jun, 9 2021 @ 07:38 AM
link   
Yes there definitely is, led by Obama, clowns in America (especially with john Brennan), big pharma (who hated president trump btw) and the MIC, the Truman National security Council/project in which hunter Biden was once CEO, this group is kinda like a secret society, they call each other "fellows" and have no list of names but some pop up time to time and they constantly collude with Chinas CCP government tv news channels and make appearances constantly. Also, they say they establish and form government policy, why is this group allowed to dictate policy to our governmentand the pedophile filled rhino Lincoln project which was formally the Lincoln group... A lot of dirt to find there!

I liked Alex Jones until he fired Millie Weaver for releasing the documentary shadowgate, exposing MIC and corporate collusion and use of Cyber weapons that were made for enemies abroad and used now on us. Alex is IIA (internet information activities or interactive internet activities, its one of the two) Millie, Patrick bergy (IIA whistleblower who was nearly ruined for exposing this) and Tore Maras (sp?) Who has a great website www.toresays.com and she used to work for CIA under Brennan doing IIA, cryptography, and she's a molecular biologist who worked at the CDC in 2008 and got fired for trying to expose disturbing research there. She helped Brennan rig the Ukrainian elections. She got a change of heart and left the CIA and became a whistleblower with written and verbal testimony to Congress and some other places.

She was ignored. She exposed the North Dakota governor and a police chief that were involved with trafficking children through Indian reservations. The governor then had the AG file a frivolous civil suit against her which was dismissed but went to the state supreme court. This woman is a true warrior and Patriot and drops crap loads of truth bombs the msm and other so called journalists won't report on.
Please check her out.

posted on Jun, 9 2021 @ 07:42 AM
link   
I think the Bilderberg meetings are just a show. IF there is a group that is pulling the strings, we don't know their names or faces.

posted on Jun, 9 2021 @ 07:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies

Wealthy and powerful people have always influenced society, but this isn't remotely the same as there being a shadow government because its not organised as one.

Separate groups each with their own agenda are paying bribes or lobbying their own interest. They aren't on the same side through some times their interest intersect.

This is really the reality of it, I'm afraid. The operative word here is "organized".

Over the years, much like the OP, I've tried to visualize how some shadow government would work, and the reality is it really can't. For one thing, it would have to be so omnipotent that it was capable of governing the entire World, not just one nation. No such entity exists, and the UN most certainly is NOT it!

In the end, the whole thing boils down to isolated groups of people amassing wealth and power, and exerting these on the political systems in order to amass even more.

posted on Jun, 9 2021 @ 07:58 AM
link   
Shadow govt is speculation at this point.

You can definitively as a fact say there are un-elected positions within the US govt that have as much or more power as the elected positions. The US population cannot monitor, fire, approve, and even have visibility into what they do. They can hold their positions for decades.

posted on Jun, 9 2021 @ 08:30 AM
link   

Democrats have sold out to the cult of Marxism. It takes nothing than more than a desire to be a part of that cult. I would say for the USA, it’s being ran by a cult. And that cult is full of useful idiots while the rich keep getting richer.

It used to be the cult of lawyers…..

posted on Jun, 9 2021 @ 08:34 AM
link   
It was seen and Noted many moons ago ..... And Still ..so true today...

“The real menace of our Republic is the invisible government which like a giant octopus sprawls its slimy legs over our cities states and nation. At the head is a small group of banking houses generally referred to as 'international bankers.' This little coterie... run our government for their own selfish ends. It operates under cover of a self-created screen...[and] seizes...our executive officers... legislative bodies... schools... courts... newspapers and every agency created for the public protection.”
~ John F. Hylan
(1868-1936), Mayor of New York City (1918-1925), nicknamed "Red Mike"

John F. Hylan

edit on 9-6-2021 by NorthStreet because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2021 @ 08:55 AM
link   
I do know that big business has been leading us by the nose for a long time. Remember the movie theaters flashing "YOUR HUNGRY" or "EAT POPCORN" for a millisecond during the movie? The ice cubes in liquor adds with sexy females? It has grown to the point where we are actually living the life they have hypnotized us into...kind of like the "Truman Show". I resist every aspect of their conditioning that I can. Some I can't....medical stuff mainly. What really ticks me off is that they are wolves in sheep's clothing. I am beginning to think it is fruitless to try to change this dystopian system. I will continue to resist, and when anyone has any skillful means to bring a tactic to take down any aspect of the CABAL, I want to hear about it.
edit on 6232021Wed, 09 Jun 2021 08:57:14 -05005714623am0916 by BorisBadInOff because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2021 @ 09:02 AM
link   
I believe there is a shadow government in the the US and influential with our close allies. As an example, I watched two impeachment trials of President Trump, with absolutely no wrongdoing involved. I watched a the COVID debacle that is still being used as a political weapon.

The US intelligence community is involved up to their ass.

I rest my case.

posted on Jun, 9 2021 @ 09:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk

originally posted by: AaarghZombies

This is really the reality of it, I'm afraid. The operative word here is "organized".

Over the years, much like the OP, I've tried to visualize how some shadow government would work, and the reality is it really can't. For one thing, it would have to be so omnipotent that it was capable of governing the entire World, not just one nation. No such entity exists, and the UN most certainly is NOT it!

In the end, the whole thing boils down to isolated groups of people amassing wealth and power, and exerting these on the political systems in order to amass even more.

The very idea of that many powerful people all agreeing often enough to actually govern is laughable. These days people can't even agree what pronouns to use, let alone how to run the world.

If there were a shadow government it would spend all its time bickering.

posted on Jun, 9 2021 @ 10:28 AM
link   
More shadow corporations that own politicians.

Corporations can last for generations, governments come and go based on elections.
Corps have the true lasting power and no doubt have instituted tools to deal with any new administration.

posted on Jun, 9 2021 @ 10:36 AM
link   
a reply to: AaarghZombies

Exactly. Most of those folks are just contrary and eccentric by nature. They'll disagree just for the sake of disagreeing and being different.

One thing I can picture though is the banking cartels agreeing on certain strategies to manipulate the stock markets for their own gain. That's got to be the biggest smoke and mirrors game on Earth! But they'd all have to know and agree on what the others are doing in order for it to work. They play the market right into the hands of the hedge funds, and they're the ones standing right there, front and center, with their hands out when the stupendous profits roll in...at the expense of everyone else. Oh, and you and I aren't allowed to play! (That should tell you something right there!)

This is like the biggest booby-trap ever created by mankind. If anyone ever truly exposed these fraudsters for who and what they really are, the whole market might collapse...and they know it! They made it that way, on purpose!

Remember..."Too big to fail"...?? **wink, wink**

You know who came up with that phrase? Why, they did, of course! Many people saw it as an ominous statement of fact, when in fact is was really a THREAT!
edit on 6/9/2021 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2021 @ 10:38 AM
link   
I am the MFIC.
And you are, too.

posted on Jun, 9 2021 @ 10:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Homefree

Hey, I'm the HMFIC!!

All you other MFIC's report to me!

edit on 6/9/2021 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2021 @ 10:49 AM
link   
Anyone else seeing shades of "The Blacklist" here? From the early episodes when Reddington took down the Cabal...Yeah..we need a Reddington IRL...

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join