It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ashli Babbitt's Family Deserves The Same Respect and Justice as George Floyd's Family.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2021 @ 01:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: tanstaafl

originally posted by: TzarChasm
FWIW

www.uscp.gov...

Ummm... its a release from a bunch of know liars.

So... not worth the electrons that display it.

posted on Jun, 9 2021 @ 01:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Anybody interested ....

The Capitol Police Officer who shot Ashli Bobbitt is special agent David Bailey.

The name has all but been scrubbed from internet pages after he was initially named on Day 2 or 3.

😎

FWIW

www.uscp.gov...

posted on Jun, 9 2021 @ 01:09 PM
link   
I don't know who shot Babbit but it wasn't a law officer unless he was out of uniform. If you watch the video you can clearly see he wore a suit.

posted on Jun, 9 2021 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Anybody interested ....

The Capitol Police Officer who shot Ashli Bobbitt is special agent David Bailey.

The name has all but been scrubbed from internet pages after he was initially named on Day 2 or 3.

😎

As seen here...

February 23, 2021 Press Release
As the investigation continues into the events of January 6, 2021, it’s important to correct misinformation some in the media have reported, and that’s been shared on social media. Reports identifying Special Agent David Bailey as the officer involved in the shooting in the Speaker’s Lobby are inaccurate. The Department will share additional information once the investigation is complete.

Odd, the investigation has been over for a while now and there's still no "additional information shared".

posted on Jun, 9 2021 @ 01:42 PM
link   
a reply to: LSU2018

Yup. I remember reading this. Inside I feel that it was done to try to 'provoke' those who were there and it did not. If it was a true insurrection it would have been the new 'shot heard round the world'.

posted on Jun, 9 2021 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Anybody interested ....

😎

FWIW

www.uscp.gov...

Yup, part of the scrubbing 😎

autoMSM very influential😎

posted on Jun, 9 2021 @ 01:57 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Investigation is over.

www.npr.org...

and hopefully another one begins..

www.cnbc.com...

posted on Jun, 9 2021 @ 01:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: crayzeed
I don't know who shot Babbit but it wasn't a law officer unless he was out of uniform. If you watch the video you can clearly see he wore a suit.

He's a Special Agent.

posted on Jun, 9 2021 @ 02:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs

Yup. I remember reading this. Inside I feel that it was done to try to 'provoke' those who were there and it did not. If it was a true insurrection it would have been the new 'shot heard round the world'.

In another twist, Special Agent David Bailey was also on the scene when the Berner showed up and started shooting at the GOP baseball players.

posted on Jun, 9 2021 @ 02:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

Anybody interested ....

😎

FWIW

www.uscp.gov...

Re: www.uscp.gov...

The Investigation IS COMPLETE you Capitol Police arseholes! Where is this "more information" you promised in your arrogant protectionist press release???

posted on Jun, 9 2021 @ 02:16 PM
link   

a reply to: xuenchen

Investigation is over.

www.npr.org...

and hopefully another one begins..

www.cnbc.com...

An officer inside the lobby who had drawn his service pistol shot Babbitt once in the left shoulder, causing her to fall backward onto the floor. She was tended to by a USCP emergency response team before being transported to Washington Hospital Center, where she died, the DOJ said.

I really find it odd that she was shot in the shoulder, treated by DC Police, and then transported to a hospital where she later succumbed to her injury. I mean, seriously, a shot to the shoulder?

posted on Jun, 9 2021 @ 02:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Anybody interested ....

😎

FWIW

www.uscp.gov...

The Investigation IS COMPLETE you Capitol Police arseholes! Where is this "more information" you promised in your arrogant protectionist press release???

It's coming. Honestly. Just wait. Seriously. Not long now. For real. We're the government and we don't lie.

In the real world, we'll never get # from these people and they know there's not a damn thing that'll be done about it. How in the hell do you deny a FOIA request? They sure did the first time Babbitt's family requested the name of the agent who shot Ashli. If you deny that, you're absolutely, positively, indubitably hiding something you don't want the public to find out about.

This is worse than a wife asking her husband to see his phone because she says he's been cheating on her, and he refuses to give her his phone but continuously denies he's cheating.

posted on Jun, 9 2021 @ 02:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Anybody interested ....

😎

FWIW

www.uscp.gov...

It would be a 1 line press release....

“The Democrats and their goons are responsible”

posted on Jun, 9 2021 @ 03:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018

In another twist, Special Agent David Bailey was also on the scene when the Berner showed up and started shooting at the GOP baseball players.

He is special alright.
Special Democrat Operative.

posted on Jun, 9 2021 @ 03:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: YouSir

originally posted by: Allaroundyou
a reply to: carewemust

Oh hell no man. Her family should receive a good lesson on common sense.
When you storm the capital and those doors are barricade maybe best not continue.
But hey if you think that's ok to do then go do it.
She got what she had coming.

Ummm...go...eff...yourself...

Again...

YouSir

Ahh that really kinds of you.
I like you man need I remind you that the right lost everything due to their own arrogant mentality.

So ya mic drop and have fun with that.
Good try though.

posted on Jun, 9 2021 @ 04:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: YouSir

a reply to: carewemust

Oh hell no man. Her family should receive a good lesson on common sense.
When you storm the capital and those doors are barricade maybe best not continue.
But hey if you think that's ok to do then go do it.
She got what she had coming.

Ummm...go...eff...yourself...

Again...

YouSir

Ahh that really kinds of you.
I like you man need I remind you that the right lost everything due to their own arrogant mentality.

So ya mic drop and have fun with that.
Good try though.

Maybe they should have tried arson?

posted on Jun, 9 2021 @ 04:36 PM
link   
a reply to: neutronflux

Or maybe you could just not watch the news or YouTube.
I don't and is why I don't fall for the BS that is so prevalent here.

posted on Jun, 9 2021 @ 04:50 PM
link   

a reply to: neutronflux

Or maybe you could just not watch the news or YouTube.
I don't and is why I don't fall for the BS that is so prevalent here.

What is BS about whole city blocks torched and sacked without the use of any deadly force to stop it? While 100’s of law enforcement officers were assaulted and injured.

Then one unarmed women gets shot at the capital? After a whole summer of precedence was set on rioting? With law enforcement that literally stood face to face with Babbitt was called to stand down, and walked away from Babbitt and her group unharmed. The only person shot where there was no record of her physical assaulting anyone on a day there was supposed actual assaults?

What am I getting wrong here?
edit on 9-6-2021 by neutronflux because: Fixed more

edit on 9-6-2021 by neutronflux because: Fixed

posted on Jun, 9 2021 @ 06:32 PM
link   
Lots of people wondering and want to know who gave the order to the Capitol Police to stack chairs in front of that doorway?

That alone gives the whole thing away don't it 😃

Somebody needs to explain the strategy 😃

posted on Jun, 10 2021 @ 03:36 AM
link   

They were asleep in bed.

I didn't even bother reading your comment completely.

When you have video from inside the bedroom, let me know. I'll watch it.

Not being rude, just being upfront.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join