It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ashli Babbitt's Family Deserves The Same Respect and Justice as George Floyd's Family.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+23 more 
posted on Jun, 9 2021 @ 01:44 AM
link   
Wednesday, June 9, 2021

When Minneapolis police officer Derek Chauvin used "excessive force" to kill George Floyd in May 2020, Chauvin was indicted, and found guilty in court.

On the other hand, Ashli Babbitt's family can't even find out which Capitol Police Officer murdered their daughter in cold blood, at the Jan 6th 2021 Capitol protest.

The family of Ashli Babbitt, who was killed during the Jan. 6 riot at the U.S. Capitol, is reportedly suing for the records and the identity of the Capitol Police officer who fatally shot her.

The family is also suing for further video of the shooting, statements made by witnesses and other information gathered during the MPD’s investigation, according to CNBC.

Separately, Babbitt’s family plans to sue to Capitol Police for $10 million over her death, accusing the officer of excessive force "and possibly failure to train, discipline and supervise the officer who killed Ashli," according to CNBC.
More at: www.foxnews.com...

The Floyd family received $25 million in punitive "wrongful death" damages from the city of Minneapolis, months before officer Chauvin's trial even began!

The Babbitt family easily deserve the $10 million they seek from the U.S. Capitol police department.

Instead of sheltering this unnamed murderer, the U.S. Department of Justice should be demonstrating that the officer who murdered Ashli Babbitt, is subject to the same system of justice as the officer who murdered George Floyd.

I wish the Babbitt family nothing but success in their multi-pronged lawsuits.

-CareWeMust

edit on 6/9/2021 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2021 @ 02:02 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I do not see this happening, unfortunately. Not with the Democrat party having so much control over America.

And not to derail, but I believe there's another female who deserves Justice. Breonna Taylor.

The left says Ashli deserved what happened because she was part of an "insurrection".

The right says Breonna deserved what happened because she was involved in criminal activity.

Both were unarmed. Whether or not they committed a crime DOES NOT MATTER, according to George Floyd sympathizers, who was in fact committing several crimes when he died.

If Floyd got Justice, then why not Ashli and Breonna?

This is the perfect time for both sides to come together and unite, and demand that BOTH women get Justice for their wrongful deaths by law enforcement.

BOTH.

Ashli Babbitt. Breonna Taylor.

Say their names.

CWM, your threads are always sincere and have heart and common sense. I've enjoyed your words for a while now. Thank you for your contributions to ATS.
edit on 05/30/2021 by EdisonintheFM because: Misspelled a name.

posted on Jun, 9 2021 @ 02:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: EdisonintheFM

I do not see this happening, unfortunately. Not with the Democrat party having so much control over America.

And not to derail, but I believe there's another female who deserves Justice. Breonna Taylor.

The left says Ashli deserved what happened because she was part of an "insurrection".

The right says Breonna deserved what happened because she was involved in criminal activity.

Both were unarmed. Whether or not they committed a crime DOES NOT MATTER, according to George Floyd sympathizers, who was in fact committing several crimes when he died.

This is the perfect time for both sides to come together and unite, and demand that BOTH women get Justice for their wrongful deaths by law enforcement.

BOTH.

Say their names.

CWM, your threads are always sincere and have heart and common sense. I've enjoyed your words for a while now. Thank you for your contributions to ATS.

Not going to happen.

You're right, unfortunately.

posted on Jun, 9 2021 @ 02:22 AM
link   

Oh hell no man. Her family should receive a good lesson on common sense.
When you storm the capital and those doors are barricade maybe best not continue.
But hey if you think that's ok to do then go do it.
She got what she had coming.

posted on Jun, 9 2021 @ 02:25 AM
link   
a reply to: EdisonintheFM

Your going to agree with a member that often calls news pundits terrorists that should be murdered only because he doesn't agree with what they say a good member.
Take a hard look at what you are about.

posted on Jun, 9 2021 @ 02:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: EdisonintheFM

BOTH.

Say their names.

It's hard to believe the WOMEN LEADERS in America are not demanding that justice be rendered for the wrongful deaths of Breonna and Ashli.

In fact, high-profile Women leaders pretty much vanished within 6 months of Hillary losing in Nov 2016.

Thanks for the kind words regarding my statements, EdisonInTheFM. When I compose threads, I try to keep the thousands of people in mind who pass through ATS on a daily basis. The one thing I've never understood is why people who will never know each other, attack each other in these threads.

posted on Jun, 9 2021 @ 02:37 AM
link   

Your a smart man CWM but man at times dumb things you think pop on here.
I know I will be blasted for posting what I did. But be a man and just ask to have this thread removed.
If a child of yours decided to storm the capital when in session would you say "yea that sounds like a great idea"?
Or do what you should and say ummm no?
Your ex navy man.

posted on Jun, 9 2021 @ 02:37 AM
link   

Candice Owens never vanished. She’s a high profile woman leader

She’ll hopefully be the first black female president. Is there one single Trump supporter who doesn’t also support that woman? I dont think so.

It’s no surprise at all that she would be supported by the majority of conservatives and Republicans while also being attacked, insulted and opposed by the racist left

I’m pretty damn sure she’s called for justice for Ashli on a few occasions

As for “Had it coming”.
Yep, someone definitely ‘had it coming’.

posted on Jun, 9 2021 @ 02:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Allaroundyou

Your going to agree with a member that often calls news pundits terrorists that should be murdered only because he doesn't agree with what they say a good member.
Take a hard look at what you are about.

Verbal statements by influential pundits can damage America more than any traditional explosive. Many of them are indeed terrorists.

Everyone... from the Attorney General, down to Freda at the doctor's office. We all have definitions of who we think terrorists are.

posted on Jun, 9 2021 @ 02:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Allaroundyou

The Capitol is a building. A building that's kept running by the very people who were invited in that day by Capitol police and security. There's nothing "sacred" about piles of concrete.

posted on Jun, 9 2021 @ 02:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Breakthestreak

Candace Owens should run for Congress first. Maybe her low-profile is why she doesn't get much publicity.

posted on Jun, 9 2021 @ 02:48 AM
link   

Gonna have to agree about Breonna. Wasn't she asleep in bed?

Babbit WAS, at the least, attending a riot.

posted on Jun, 9 2021 @ 02:48 AM
link   

Ok then with that point of view all those stupid protest that burned private property should be cool with you?
Also keep in mind the "USA" is just a corporation in place to safe guard the fifty states.
Some deep reaserch could be past due for ya.

posted on Jun, 9 2021 @ 02:53 AM
link   

Your a smart man CWM but man at times dumb things you think pop on here.

As long as my "Karma" rating stays high, I don't mind if a few ATS members attack me regularly. In fact, it's a compliment when I'm attacked by some keyboard warriors, lol.

posted on Jun, 9 2021 @ 02:53 AM
link   

It’s hard to believe Candice has such a low profile IMO

She tenacious as hell and is 100% on point 100% of the time

But she is an independent, smart, influential black woman with a great prospects for the future in her political career

And we all know that leftist media HATES that, so no airtime for her
edit on 9 6 2021 by Breakthestreak because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2021 @ 02:56 AM
link   

Ok then with that point of view all those stupid protest that burned private property should be cool with you?
Also keep in mind the "USA" is just a corporation in place to safe guard the fifty states.

Sorry. "Deep research" is not my thing.

Instead of researching, I prefer carrying out missions.

You keep researching and sharing your knowledge on ATS. I'm sure more appreciate it than you realize.

posted on Jun, 9 2021 @ 03:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

You keep researching and sharing your knowledge on ATS. I'm sure more appreciate it than you realize.

Your ability to stand for what you believe is not unnoticed on my end.
And how you can resolve anything is astounding even if I disagree.

posted on Jun, 9 2021 @ 03:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Breakthestreak

It’s hard to believe Candice has such a low profile IMO

She tenacious as hell and is 100% on point 100% of the time

But she is an independent, smart, influential black woman with a great prospects for the future in her political career

And we all know that leftist media HATES that, so no airtime for her

Hopefully President Trump's social media platform will be set up to feature Candace in a prominent way. I love how she shows NO FEAR, regardless of who or what she's confronted with.

I'm like that too, but more radical...less patient.

posted on Jun, 9 2021 @ 03:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Your ability to stand for what you believe is not unnoticed on my end.
And how you can resolve anything is astounding even if I disagree.

Seeing the Media and Democrats attack President Trump 24/7/365 for 4 years, converted me into a radical.

Unlike pre-2017, I now find myself having to use restraint on ATS, when describing what I'd like to see happen, and make happen.
edit on 6/9/2021 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2021 @ 03:17 AM
link   

none of these people should have died. but each of these cases has to be dealt separately. how can one compare them? ultimately, courts have to decide.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join