It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video of Disc-Blip UAP/UFO Expelling Orb - Whitewater, CA

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2021 @ 06:23 PM
link   

On a drive back from Joshua Tree in March of 2019, I was filming the windmills out the passenger side window with a Nikon p900 with the intention of possibly using a still from it as a desktop background.

A few days ago for some reason, I was led back to this clip while reviewing video clips from that time. I noticed a white object in the frame that I didn't see while filming.

While using the digital zoom option in latest version of the Magix video editing software, I noticed the shape to be different from some of the orbs I captured in the past, and was looking for any evidence that it might be a plane.

At around 12 seconds in, I clearly saw an orb splitting off from the object…moving in front of it, and then splitting into two before disappearing. This is definitely not a plane, and the orb is not some camera artifact nor cgi of any kind on my part.

The clearest view can be seen at 1:12 with the colour inversion.

Not here to argue what this Is or isn’t, just sharing for those who are compiling data and interested in viewing captures with the intent of comparing it with others. Thanks.

posted on Jun, 8 2021 @ 07:14 PM
link   
a reply to: StarnatalSandia

Well, taking your word for it that it's genuine footage, I'd say it's an out of focus small aircraft with someone jumping out of it, hopefully with a parachute strapped on.

posted on Jun, 8 2021 @ 07:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: myselfaswell

Well, taking your word for it that it's genuine footage, I'd say it's an out of focus small aircraft with someone jumping out of it, hopefully with a parachute strapped on.

Fine day in spring .
I would say you nailed it .

posted on Jun, 8 2021 @ 07:38 PM
link   
Good catch.

Around here you get no flowers.

They will want to know why didn’t you zoom in that object ?

(Even though you didn’t see it.)

We are the largest group of skeptics in the world.

Basically it’s a light in the sky.

A cool light, but nothing more.

posted on Jun, 8 2021 @ 08:10 PM
link   
If an Alien jumped out and sucker punched in the forehead,

They here at ATS would still not believe you.

posted on Jun, 8 2021 @ 08:53 PM
link   

thanks for sharing.

But nahhh.. I need that Allen punch in the face first lol.

Cool you saw and took the time though!

new topics

top topics

join