It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Disc-Blip UAP/UFO Filmed During Thunderbirds Rehearsal - Colorado Springs CO

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2021 @ 06:15 PM
link   

A friend of mine sent me this.

The Thunderbirds were rehearsing that day when he suddenly heard them overhead. He was able to get his phone recording in time to catch two of them flying by.

A few days later he viewed the footage to find a disc-blip shaped object caotured in three frames, flying beyond the trees approximately 100+ feet away.

The embossed version of the clip shows how this object was not a closeby bug or bird between the viewer and the trees.

No, I’m not implying this is an alien craft, but interesting how these types of anomalies happen around public demonstrations of precision aircraft.

posted on Jun, 8 2021 @ 06:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: StarnatalSandia

A friend of mine sent me this.

The Thunderbirds were rehearsing that day when he suddenly heard them overhead. He was able to get his phone recording in time to catch two of them flying by.

A few days later he viewed the footage to find a disc-blip shaped object caotured in three frames, flying beyond the trees approximately 100+ feet away.

The embossed version of the clip shows how this object was not a closeby bug or bird between the viewer and the trees.

No, I’m not implying this is an alien craft, but interesting how these types of anomalies happen around public demonstrations of precision aircraft.
It’s either a rock or, it’s a plane. I’ll go with plane.

posted on Jun, 8 2021 @ 06:21 PM
link   
a reply to: StarnatalSandia

At first it looked like a bird. After they zoomed in, an airplane. I’m not seeing any ‘disk’ shape to it at all.

posted on Jun, 9 2021 @ 04:07 PM
link   

There is no possible way to determine distance or size of anything by looking at a video. Period. You need distance to calculate size, and you need size to calculate distance. If both are unknown, it could be comet or someones spit.

Any form of digital enhancement adds information, the less pixels the more guessing game and random results the software creates. It provides no help in identifying anything.

It could be a bug, rock, bird, plane, comet, spaceship, planet, or superman. It's indeterminable.

posted on Jun, 10 2021 @ 10:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: [post=25926855]iknowyou

There is no possible way to determine distance or size of anything by looking at a video. Period. You need distance to calculate size, and you need size to calculate distance. If both are unknown, it could be comet or someones spit.

Any form of digital enhancement adds information, the less pixels the more guessing game and random results the software creates. It provides no help in identifying anything.

It's not just the enhancement. but the way digital video is often captured. People might argue that the iobject was beyond the trees because it could not be seen in front of the trees. However, the way digital video often works is to borrow information from on frame to another if the computer algorithm of the video camera software doesn't think the pixels have changed.

This could result in the pixels of the bug (let's say it's a bug for argument's sake) in front of the trees being ignored by the video software because it got lost in the "noise". It wasn't until after it was against the homogenous blue sky background that the software decided to include those pixels in the frames.

That is to say, most digital video cameras do not capture everything coming into the camera in a particular scene, but rather they borrow info from past frames and could ignore info on new frames to save on digital memory.

It could be a bug, rock, bird, plane, comet, spaceship, planet, or superman. It's indeterminable.

So it's a UFO!

edit on 6/10/2021 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2021 @ 07:03 AM
link   
I assume it was a bird perched in the tree in the foreground. As it left the tree (coincidentally when the jet in the background was passing by the tree) it elongated its body to aid in a dive to gain speed, and at this moment it appeared "saucer-like". When the video was slowed down to 1/10 speed and beyond you can see the outlines of the wings; they appear as white blurs above and below the main "saucer body", which made me think the body of the bird was rolled slightly towards the camera.

top topics

join