It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Washington State offering free weed to those getting covid vaccine

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2021 @ 12:24 AM
link   
Oooh....free drugs for getting free drugs....sounds like they will increase their vaccination rate....I suppose people will be hitting multiple vaccination sites to get enough pot to have a party.

posted on Jun, 9 2021 @ 01:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Tempter
snip

Don’t talk silly, it’s called craigslist no need for the jab
edit on 9-6-2021 by elevatedone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2021 @ 07:51 AM
link   
a reply to: galadofwarthethird

Not sure about the highon's you know, but all the ones I know, tend to be Free thinkers, and very distrusting of the government.

So if the government is giving out free joints?

They are running fast in the other direction.

posted on Jun, 9 2021 @ 08:45 AM
link   
Wow! Illinois businesses can offer free alcoholic drink if you get the shot. Also starting a $7 million lottery with prizes. Now states can offer free joints? Relatives were only offered $75 to take the shot. I don't know but bribing people?

posted on Jun, 9 2021 @ 08:52 AM
link   
I wonder if Wilford Brimley would have done commercials for the vaccine.

posted on Jun, 9 2021 @ 09:23 AM
link   
a reply to: HONROC

LMFAO, this was dreamed up by a non-toker, for DAMN sure.

Bribery with pot actually doesn't work too well, lol. It's a huuuuge red flag for folks to never trust the offerer.

That, and pot's cheap, yo. I can afford to pay for it because it's not that damn expensive in the store -- freebies aren't tempting.

posted on Jun, 9 2021 @ 09:32 AM
link   
Also putting this in a separate post because I have no idea the site rules on it:

Baghdadian (hell if I can spell the surname anymore), Heaven's Stairway, and Overgrow. Look it up yourselves.

And that history is why most older folks not wet behind the ears, aren't going to jump happily on board. The 20 years olds might, but anyone older? Nope, certainly not en masse like everyone assumes.
edit on 6/9/2021 by Nyiah because: clarity

posted on Jun, 9 2021 @ 09:47 AM
link   
a reply to: galadofwarthethird

In this regard a lot actually. I'd be 1 for sure same with my wife...

posted on Jun, 9 2021 @ 09:54 AM
link   

People are stupid. Louisiana governor is offering a free pack of beer with a vaccine shot. Beyond the utter ridiculousness of having to beg people to get vaccinated, I find it very peculiar that they offer the things mostly young people would ignorantly grab for without a second's hesitation of potential consequences. Beer, weed, cash... I want to say I also saw a commercial that you can either get a free ride with Uber for getting vaccinated, or you'll get a free ride FROM Uber to go get vaccinated.

There's a seriously wicked plan taking place that's targeting idiots, Millennials, and Gen Z'ers.

posted on Jun, 9 2021 @ 10:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: RickyD
a reply to: headcheck

Wonder if nevada will pick up the tourch on the sex part...prostitution is legal in a few places here...expensive but legal...

Why waste money on a prostitute when every person who gets this vaccine is already going to be f'ed.

posted on Jun, 9 2021 @ 10:14 AM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

Homeless people maybe...which they have no shortage of up there in WA.

posted on Jun, 9 2021 @ 10:14 AM
link   
a reply to: LSU2018

Having just woke up I will give you the honor of first laugh of the day! Thank you

posted on Jun, 9 2021 @ 10:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018

Wonder if nevada will pick up the tourch on the sex part...prostitution is legal in a few places here...expensive but legal...

Why waste money on a prostitute when every person who gets this vaccine is already going to be f'ed.

A hooker might be the most exciting thing most people accepting it have ever been bestowed. Either that or pre-paid sloppy seconds is more enticing than I presumed...

Quick edit: And I'm assuming that Nevada will go there, I'd give it coin toss odds to be fair here.
edit on 6/9/2021 by Nyiah because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2021 @ 10:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nyiah

originally posted by: LSU2018

A hooker might be the most exciting thing most people accepting it have ever been bestowed. Either that or pre-paid sloppy seconds is more enticing than I presumed...

Quick edit: And I'm assuming that Nevada will go there, I'd give it coin toss odds to be fair here.

Not just that, but who do they get... Will it be Connie Crabs and Holly Herpes on the street corner or Bobbi Jo Thunder-throat in the Penthouse?

posted on Jun, 9 2021 @ 02:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Nyiah

Im sure a bookie somewhere out there has odds on it lol!
edit on 9-6-2021 by RickyD because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2021 @ 10:42 PM
link   
a reply to: chiefsmom

Maybe we have different experiences with pot heads. Most of the ones I known or seen, tend to like getting free stuff, especially free weed.

posted on Jun, 9 2021 @ 10:56 PM
link   

So now there targeting stoners.

First the old folks then the stoners.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join