It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Washington State offering free weed to those getting covid vaccine

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2021 @ 06:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Tulpa

yes, by all means, believe the tv.

posted on Jun, 8 2021 @ 06:05 PM
link   
a reply to: HONROC

Wow, the ruling class is getting desperate.

posted on Jun, 8 2021 @ 06:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: autopat51

yes, by all means, believe the tv.

It was a joke!

posted on Jun, 8 2021 @ 06:09 PM
link   

sorry, but we are sick to death of all the jokes. there are real people living here that are fed up!!

posted on Jun, 8 2021 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Officials at the Washington State Liquor and Cannabis Board (LCB) on Monday gave state licensed cannabis retailers permission to offer one pre-rolled marijuana joint "to adult consumers who receive a vaccination at an in-store vaccination clinic."

One free joint as a bribe to get the experimental jab in an in store vaccination center inside a Washington state cannabis store.....

#ing literal clown world....

Actual #ing clown world...
edit on 8/6/2021 by dug88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2021 @ 06:15 PM
link   
a reply to: dug88

so..who are they going for exactly with this ploy? i dont know, the homeless?

posted on Jun, 8 2021 @ 06:18 PM
link   
NOT THE DEVIL'S LETTUCE!

posted on Jun, 8 2021 @ 06:23 PM
link   
a reply to: LordAhriman

eh, come again..what does that even mean?

posted on Jun, 8 2021 @ 07:15 PM
link   

In Las Vegas at the dispensary my wife works for a single pre-roll is like 11-15$ lol

posted on Jun, 8 2021 @ 07:21 PM
link   

a reply to: Zanti Misfit

hey! i live in Washington you stupid git! you think we like all of this stupidity? you are an ass if you think we do!!!

Ah , Yes . I Live in New Jersey for Christ's Sake ! Yeah , No One EVER Made Fun of N.J. Right ? GTFOOH.
edit on 8-6-2021 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2021 @ 07:26 PM
link   

in different times i would have laughed with you

posted on Jun, 8 2021 @ 07:33 PM
link   

I agree that all the lotteries and free stuff to incentivize vaccination are crazy, particularly the burgers and donuts. But I have to disagree about the cannabis - of all the incentives, this one is actually a healing substance. Also not everyone smokes it

posted on Jun, 8 2021 @ 07:35 PM
link   
a reply to: biblioester

Well in this case they would be because they are giving out joints

posted on Jun, 8 2021 @ 07:36 PM
link   
a reply to: RickyD

That doesn't surprise me. I remember a friend quoting $50-$75/gram down in Washington when he went for the Superbowl a few years back....i haven't paid for weed in a while because reasons...but government prices here are at least half $11/preroll i think.
edit on 8/6/2021 by dug88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2021 @ 07:49 PM
link   

in different times i would have laughed with you

Ah , Fagetaboutit Pally ..............)

posted on Jun, 8 2021 @ 10:17 PM
link   
Free weed for getting the arm jab eh? I bet you all the stoners are jamming the door trying to the arm jabbing areas to get at there free weed.

I mean. Sure at one point the state and government frowned down upon people smoking that stuff. But now that its OK to do it. Yo can also get a free one, all for the simple and no hassle payment of getting an arm jab.

Does seem a bit suspicious. Or? Could just be same ol hi-jinks people been doing forever. Its hard to tell which is which, and what the difference is. Next they should start a breakthrough vaccination centers for kids were parents bring there kids for there vaccinations.

And they get a free, frozen or minecraft toy and teshirt.

People and there needle habits, seems to be everywhere. Suspicious? Ya a bit. But not really.

posted on Jun, 8 2021 @ 11:27 PM
link   
a reply to: galadofwarthethird

I bet you all the stoners are jamming the door trying to the arm jabbing areas to get at there free weed.

Weed's not crack man. Can't think of many stoners i know that would rush into something like that for a joint.

posted on Jun, 8 2021 @ 11:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman
NOT THE DEVIL'S LETTUCE!

Squirrely Ahriman, but have ya ever hoovered shneef off a sleeping cow's spine?

posted on Jun, 9 2021 @ 12:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: HONROC
www.msn.com...

"WASHINGTON STATE OFFERING FREE MARIJUANA JOINTS TO THOSE GETTING THE COVID VACCINE"

We are seriously beyond the point of no return back to sanity. I though the best thing you could do for yourself is be healthy. I don't think inhaling smoke into your lungs will help you much when it comes to dealing with a respiratory disease. Everyday I think we have reached peak stupidity and everyday I am proven wrong. I ask again why the push to get people vaccinated for a virus that 99+% have no issue or mild issues with?

Millions of those who allow themselves to be injected with the experimental vaccine-drug will need lots of WEED, to kill the PAIN that comes with early onset Arthritis and Shingles, over the next 3 to 5 years.

posted on Jun, 9 2021 @ 12:23 AM
link   

How many weed people do you know that if they were offered free weed they would not take it?

Its like giving them free Cheetos. Off course there going to take it. Not because they need or even care all that much. But because its free.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join