It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Washington State offering free weed to those getting covid vaccine

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+7 more 
posted on Jun, 8 2021 @ 04:53 PM
link   
www.msn.com...

"WASHINGTON STATE OFFERING FREE MARIJUANA JOINTS TO THOSE GETTING THE COVID VACCINE"

We are seriously beyond the point of no return back to sanity. I though the best thing you could do for yourself is be healthy. I don't think inhaling smoke into your lungs will help you much when it comes to dealing with a respiratory disease. Everyday I think we have reached peak stupidity and everyday I am proven wrong. I ask again why the push to get people vaccinated for a virus that 99+% have no issue or mild issues with?

posted on Jun, 8 2021 @ 04:55 PM
link   
Consult you doctor, dont get any shot without talking to your doctor.

Hope no one dies, but I hope this devolves into chaos!
edit on 682021 by Butterfinger because: Epstien did not kill himself

posted on Jun, 8 2021 @ 04:56 PM
link   
a reply to: HONROC

I am not going to ever get the shot

posted on Jun, 8 2021 @ 05:04 PM
link   
Just stick with the weed. It's much better than this Vaccine AKA "The JAB" AKA Mark Of The Beast.

posted on Jun, 8 2021 @ 05:05 PM
link   
First it was French Fries, then Booze, then money, then college tuitions, then guns (West Virginia) then drugs. They are only leaving out Free Sex and Rock n Roll.

posted on Jun, 8 2021 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Everyday I think we have reached peak stupidity

Buckle up. We've just begun.

(post by Tempter removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)
+4 more 
posted on Jun, 8 2021 @ 05:15 PM
link   

The vaccine has nothing to do with COVID, the evidence is all around us.

posted on Jun, 8 2021 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Talk about Burnouts . Why is Washington Still a State > ?

posted on Jun, 8 2021 @ 05:30 PM
link   
I will get the jab under 2 conditions.

1. $100million no "chance lottery". Money must be paid first, and the shot will be received within 24 months. Unless the medical field fails to do what the money would be is used for.

2. They must accept my terms.

posted on Jun, 8 2021 @ 05:36 PM
link   
a reply to: headcheck

Wonder if nevada will pick up the tourch on the sex part...prostitution is legal in a few places here...expensive but legal...

posted on Jun, 8 2021 @ 05:38 PM
link   
You'd think bribing someone would be done with valued things...cannabis is so easy to come by there I doubt anyone cares or values a joint more than a cigarette...

posted on Jun, 8 2021 @ 05:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: headcheck
First it was French Fries, then Booze, then money, then college tuitions, then guns (West Virginia) then drugs. They are only leaving out Free Sex and Rock n Roll.

Who is getting free sex? I want to speak to them pronto...and ask what their secret is.

posted on Jun, 8 2021 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Toke 'n' Croak!

(post by autopat51 removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jun, 8 2021 @ 05:48 PM
link   
So real funny coincidence I just mentioned the free joints to my mom and she related to me she just got done talking to some old family friends of ours who's son actually works for one of the companies manufacturing one of the vaccines. She was told they actually scheduled a vaccine day for the employees and ended up having to cancel it...because no one showed up. If that doesn't say it all I don't know what will...

posted on Jun, 8 2021 @ 05:48 PM
link   
Pay me 10 grand USD I just might take a shot. Otherwise, no.
edit on 8-6-2021 by YongPeng because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2021 @ 05:49 PM
link   
a reply to: autopat51

I sure know a few joints isn't a very good bribe in a legalized state...its about as common as a cheeseburger or a cigarette.

posted on Jun, 8 2021 @ 05:49 PM
link   

They start out smoking a little joint and end up sticking needles in their arms!

So the TV was right again!

posted on Jun, 8 2021 @ 05:54 PM
link   
Works giving people $200 and they don't have to wear a mask. Nobody's wearing a mask anyway and they can't ask.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join