It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If an E.T. Craft crashes on United States soil, who does it belong to?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2021 @ 03:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Ophiuchus1

the craft itself was partially alive (like a cyborg technology)....It would be a Symbiotic relationship connection from Alien to craft perhaps?

I think that might be a more Frankensteinian/Dystopian Truth that "people" might have a hard time accepting...

=i

posted on Jun, 11 2021 @ 03:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Blue Shift

I think that's a misplaced anthropomorphic determination.

Lou better hope so.....
If it is anything but a human curious space critter that craps out metamaterials and turns off nukes as part of it's natural behaviour- Lou (as a famous recoverer of Alien tech) is surely in line for some self inflicted night visitations?

and that sort of answers the OP question I guess:

According to what happened with the TTSA CRADA (which I would guess is legally sound due to the Army signing the doc)- TTSA owned the materials (acquired via a legal transfer of ownership from initial finder) indicating "finders keepers" on "Alien Tech" probably applies*

*If you are a CIA QUANGO with credible chain of custody.

edit on 11-6-2021 by Jukiodone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2021 @ 06:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Ophiuchus1

As an aside, watch the movie Firefox about Clint Eastwood stealing an advanced Russian jet. He has to think in Russian to fly it...which was pretty much the whole movie. But you will see where other movies nodded towards it from watching it.

a reply to: Blue Shift

I would be tempted to agree but space is very vast for aimless exploration. Some metric has to be used to avoid exploring dead worlds like Mercury or Pluto. Limiting your search to the Goldilocks zone might yield better results...assuming life is what they are searching for.

They could be looking for a rare element or compound. Or simply using friction or static electricity to recharge their craft. Maybe just a quick hydrogen scoop for an in flight refuel is all the Earth is to them. We just happen to have interesting critters to watch.

<< 2  3  4   >>

join