It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

OMG the American flag

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2021 @ 10:57 AM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

In a way you have to hold Fox News accountable for giving these ingrates free press and attention. I don't think they deserve it.

posted on Jun, 8 2021 @ 11:02 AM
link   
lots of people fly the flag in this country. The American Flag stands for American values which includes equality for the thirty years or more. I know it used to be bad, but it has been getting better for many years.

Between Memorial day and the forth of July, you will see many people flying the flag in this country. After the forth it gets real hot and nobody seems to want to get all sweaty

posted on Jun, 8 2021 @ 11:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nyiah

I had a very striking realization --- what percentage of this SJW BLM Antifa horse# is men, and women? Because the rhetoric going balls-to-the-wall as of late here seems to come almost EXCLUSIVELY from women.

I'm half-joking, half-willing-to-entertain-it- mildly serious when I say....maybe women getting BACK to their roles in the human race as the genes saw fit to bestow them is a better option than gender equality. IMO, we're #ing it all up, fast. And by any means necessary.

I'm becoming more and more skeptical, and distrustful of fellow women in places of power. A rat is a rat, and boy, does she have mange something fierce this year.

Interesting take.
It does seem like the Liberal woman are more rabid about it.
There are a few “men” that are pretty unhinged though.
Keith Olbermann, Robert De Niro, Alec Baldwin, Don Lemon and I am sure there are more.
I am glad you brought it up though, I wouldn’t want to appear misogynistic.

posted on Jun, 8 2021 @ 11:05 AM
link   
Nevermind I'm going way off topic.
edit on 8-6-2021 by sine.nomine because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2021 @ 11:08 AM
link   

MSNBC contributor Mara Gay said Tuesday that she was "disturbed" to see "dozens of American flags" flown by Donald Trump supporters during a weekend trip to Long Island, New York.

It's true. I was there, also visiting a dear friend.
There were literally thousands of white supremicist rednecks and nazi Trump supporters everywhere!
They were flying American flags as they drove around in their redneck pickup trucks, terrorizing helpless, innocent people. They were beating up anyone that was non-white and non-heterosexual, chanting their allegiance to FOX news all the while!

posted on Jun, 8 2021 @ 11:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: ColeYounger

MSNBC contributor Mara Gay said Tuesday that she was "disturbed" to see "dozens of American flags" flown by Donald Trump supporters during a weekend trip to Long Island, New York.

It's true. I was there, also visiting a dear friend.
There were literally thousands of white supremicist rednecks and nazi Trump supporters everywhere!
They were flying American flags as they drove around in their redneck pickup trucks, terrorizing helpless, innocent people. They were beating up anyone that was non-white and non-heterosexual, chanting their allegiance to FOX news all the while!

We're those racists helping the elderly with their grocery bags, too?

posted on Jun, 8 2021 @ 11:21 AM
link   
I remember giving my liberal 15yr old nephew a car ride a few years back and every time we passed a house donning a Trump flag he would facepalm and whine under his breath.

I asked him why he didn't respect personal freedoms and he just muttered something about how Trump was racist, stupid, and hates America then just breaks down in tears and more or less called "people like me" idiots.

The spoiled high school kid now has his own electric car and according to his mother her son is excellent at debate.

Maybe he grew up, who knows? Or his club is an echo chamber?

posted on Jun, 8 2021 @ 11:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: RussianSpy
I remember giving my liberal 15yr old nephew a car ride a few years back and every time we passed a house donning a Trump flag he would facepalm and whine under his breath.

I asked him why he didn't respect personal freedoms and he just muttered something about how Trump was racist, stupid, and hates America then just breaks down in tears and more or less called "people like me" idiots.

The spoiled high school kid now has his own electric car and according to his mother her son is excellent at debate.

Maybe he grew up, who knows? Or his club is an echo chamber?

I would have pushed him out the door while moving after about 5 Trump flags.

posted on Jun, 8 2021 @ 12:00 PM
link   

She claimed Americans would continue to see things like that until the country was ready to have the conversation about "Whiteness," adding her concern that "a large percentage of Americans" don't understand the threat that it is.

My concern is that Mara Gay, and others like her, who insist on making "whiteness" a problem as if all the hundreds of million white people are all the same, don't understand the threat they are posing to our country... even if that threat is born from an idealistic ignorance.

If you draw the battle lines for everyone else you can't really be surprised when those you paint as your enemy oppose you.

posted on Jun, 8 2021 @ 12:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66
It’s time to have a conversation about the Liberal mental illness that is poisoning this country so people can understand the threat that it is.
It is a clear and present danger to the very fabric of our nation.
So tired of seeing Liberal rhetoric like this.

It IS a mental illness that is spreading and I feel it's going to eventually cause problems. Those people are literally blinded to reality. It's so EASY to see! It is definitely a clear and present danger to our country. But, what can we do about it? We can't have a "conversation," because anywhere a conversation would or could take place would not run it or host it or censor it or delete it. So, it wouldn't actually get out to the braindead masses, those who need to know about it the most. (Or be cured of it!)

posted on Jun, 8 2021 @ 12:36 PM
link   
Aren't the American flag and "Trump 2020" flags interchangable? I see the later in trailer parks all over TX.

Reminds me....I need to get my Pride Swastika flag out for this month.

posted on Jun, 8 2021 @ 01:22 PM
link   

#reunitemaraandenola

I gave you a star but I see you already have a flag.

posted on Jun, 8 2021 @ 01:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks

My favorite is when I see people flying the Gadsden flag and a blue line flag right next to each other. If self awareness were oxygen you guys would suffocate.

If historical knowledge and comprehension was hydration, you'd be a desert. Are you self identifying as one of the utter imbeciles who believes law enforcement, the people who are responsible for investigating and addressing property crimes and local defense of rights and freedom, is incompatible with libertarianism, which holds Rights, freedoms, and orderly addressing of personal wrongs above all else? Surely not, because that degree of self deprecating self awareness... literally loudly proclaiming oneself to be utterly absent the ability for logical thought, is far too rare to randomly appear here in the wild.

posted on Jun, 8 2021 @ 01:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: TXRabbit

Nope. Too easy.

posted on Jun, 8 2021 @ 01:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: TXRabbit

Haven't you heard? Swastikas are now a democrat fashion statement.

posted on Jun, 8 2021 @ 01:46 PM
link   
a reply to: underpass61

Took all of 1 minute to find that photo was doctored:

posted on Jun, 8 2021 @ 02:43 PM
link   
Remind me why Mara Gay is important? She's a journalist exercising her freedom of speech to convey a personal observation that doesn't alter any policies or deprive any Americans of their liberties and properties.

Talk about being triggered.

posted on Jun, 8 2021 @ 02:57 PM
link   
a reply to: TzarChasm

Because if crappy views like this aren't challenged and shouted down when they are the minority opinion it appears to those making the policy and laws that this is actually the majority sentiment. Especially when those presenting them have such a tall loud platform to spew their opinions from.

Talk about being blind to reality...
edit on 8-6-2021 by RickyD because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2021 @ 03:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: TzarChasm
Remind me why Mara Gay is important? She's a journalist exercising her freedom of speech to convey a personal observation that doesn't alter any policies or deprive any Americans of their liberties and properties.

Talk about being triggered.

Nice try.
Calling her a journalist is big stretch, more like a paid Leftist shill that spews anti-American Leftist diarrhea from her mouth.
I would like to fly the American flag right up her ass.

posted on Jun, 8 2021 @ 03:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: RickyD
a reply to: TzarChasm

Because if crappy views like this aren't challenged and shouted down when they are the minority opinion it appears to those making the policy and laws that this is actually the majority sentiment. Especially when those presenting them have such a tall loud platform to spew their opinions from.

Talk about being blind to reality...

Edit: Sounds more muddled than I intended. Talking about the harpie loudmouths here who kvetch when they get a taste of their own procedural demands downsized to everyday life interactions such as an opposite opinion being largely preferred.

On the social end, it's otherwise known as "Democracy in Action".

They love peddling it, but dislike it when it comes back and bites 'em in the ass.

(And yes, all things considered, I am still of the opinion that your vote counts on it's own, or it's impact is diminished in other "adjustments"/the EC -- different debate for another thread, though)
edit on 6/8/2021 by Nyiah because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join