It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trumps pants on backwards.... yep...

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2021 @ 08:08 AM
link   
a reply to: jerich0

thanks for the good laugh! looks like a diaper! but thats ok, nobody is perfect.

posted on Jun, 8 2021 @ 08:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

I think it's important we have a 'Crotch Cam' installed for every political speech.
Biden’s would show him getting wood over a little girl in the audience. “Sitting there like a little lady with her legs crossed”

posted on Jun, 8 2021 @ 08:23 AM
link   
We need to go back to the days of A$$ Cams...Much more fertile ground for laughs there.

posted on Jun, 8 2021 @ 08:24 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

I guess that's the time she wasn't able to cough the alien up into a glass.

posted on Jun, 8 2021 @ 08:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

I guess that's the time she wasn't able to cough the alien up into a glass.

Those lil suckers will get out one way or another.

posted on Jun, 8 2021 @ 08:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: SonofaSkunk

originally posted by: IAMTAT
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

I think it's important we have a 'Crotch Cam' installed for every political speech.
Biden’s would show him getting wood over a little girl in the audience. “Sitting there like a little lady with her legs crossed”

Well, to be fair, Joe thought the 6 yr. old "little lady" looked 19.
edit on 8-6-2021 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2021 @ 08:34 AM
link   

Is that Hillary sharted?

That's a dillion, i have to say.

posted on Jun, 8 2021 @ 08:57 AM
link   
The right is just as eager to make fun of left politicians. How much has right leaning media made fun of AOC or called biden sleepy/creepy.

There's an entire industry of right wing youtubers/websites that focus on making fun of radical leftist outliers, so they can then generalize all leftists as maniacal endoctrinated idiots.

It's all fair game in comedy but i do agree that if your show is about presenting factual news then one should not fill up valuable airtime with junk news stories like trump's pants or AOC's silly twitter remark.

posted on Jun, 8 2021 @ 09:44 AM
link   

Even though they mentioned snopes saying false, the giggling and mockery was there.

The giggling and mocking will always be there. We’re talking about one of the biggest doofuses to ever be in the public eye. The man stands like a centaur missing his back half. That he and his supporters take him so seriously makes it even more hilarious.

You guys really wonder why people constantly crack up at you.

posted on Jun, 8 2021 @ 09:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: jerich0

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Okay, so if his pants aren't on backwards WTF is wrong with them? They look terrible, someone should iron him.

Perhaps his tanning salon got a bit too hot?

I didn't think they used any heat with the spray-on-tan...

posted on Jun, 8 2021 @ 09:54 AM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

I don't get why people are so butthurt over laughing at an old geezer who can't dress properly. One of the funniest things ever was when my grandmother put on a new pair of slippers and thought they were defective because she forgot to take the little plastic connector holding them together off.

posted on Jun, 8 2021 @ 09:55 AM
link   

Fake...

www.gettyimages.com...

Trump's pants? LOL
Backwards or not, they look really bad and ill fitted!
But hey, at least he didn't wear a tan suit!

posted on Jun, 8 2021 @ 10:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

Fake...

www.gettyimages.com...

...or airbrushed out.
Hillary has some genuine issues with physical control of her body.

posted on Jun, 8 2021 @ 10:04 AM
link   
This is hysterical that you are all talking about 45's package when there is so much more going on in the world. My god this guy is so deep in some of your psyches it is scary.

In other news Biden really did fall walking up stairs and Kamala gave out selfie cookies with no face. These are your new leaders...
edit on Junam30amf0000002021-06-08T10:06:19-05:001019 by matafuchs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2021 @ 10:08 AM
link   

...or airbrushed out.

Oh, give me an effing break! Getty images isn't going to post a picture like the one you posted, only to "airbrush" it out.

Just the fact that you are making excuses for your stupid post makes it obvious to everyone else that you got trolled and are too embarrassed to admit it!

You got trolled by a photoshopped meme!
edit on 8-6-2021 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2021 @ 10:09 AM
link   

It's to be expected. They act just like the bullies in middle school who couldn't get you or hurt your feelings. They try everything they can to embarrass him or make him mad. The more it doesn't work, the worse they get. It's like they get more and more childish in their triggered attempts. Most of the country is sick of it and lots of people are waking up not just to the level of immaturity radiating from the left, but also their destructive tactics that aren't helping Americans whatsoever. The media won't let you see it, but people are wising up and seeing it.

posted on Jun, 8 2021 @ 10:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs
This is hysterical that you are all talking about 45's package when there is so much more going on in the world. My god this guy is so deep in some of your psyches it is scary.

In other news Biden really did fall walking up stairs and Kamala gave out selfie cookies with no face. These are your new leaders...

and who is in your head? maybe your last sentence gives an answer.🥸

posted on Jun, 8 2021 @ 10:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018

It's to be expected. They act just like the bullies in middle school who couldn't get you or hurt your feelings. They try everything they can to embarrass him or make him mad. The more it doesn't work, the worse they get. It's like they get more and more childish in their triggered attempts. Most of the country is sick of it and lots of people are waking up not just to the level of immaturity radiating from the left, but also their destructive tactics that aren't helping Americans whatsoever. The media won't let you see it, but people are wising up and seeing it.

lets talk about bidens dementia instead!

posted on Jun, 8 2021 @ 10:16 AM
link   
I've put my pants on backwards before.

I've also put both legs in one pant leg by accident.

posted on Jun, 8 2021 @ 10:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks
The giggling and mocking will always be there. We’re talking about one of the biggest doofuses to ever be in the public eye. The man stands like a centaur missing his back half. That he and his supporters take him so seriously makes it even more hilarious.

You guys really wonder why people constantly crack up at you.

I know! Biden's a total clusterfluck, isn't he?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join