It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are these UFOs 3-D plasma hologram tech?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2021 @ 03:56 PM
link   
Is it possible these military UFO encounters per the upcoming Pentagon report are really expensive spy craft using stealth, plasma and hologram tech to trick pilots and radar?

One way these UFOs could work, but if the military and NASA has more details then my idea is bunk....but these UFO's could be drones or craft, and be capable of cloaking their heat, and cloaking themselves invisible, while sending out holographic images of themselves, in different places in the sky, tricking everyone and radar that's it's going from 80k to 20k feet or reappearing 60 miles away, even fly around like a bumble bee etc....thus explaining the UFOs defying the laws of physics. It's all holograms shot from a remote control craft cloaking itself. In fact the craft could create a hologram around itself to make it seem bigger than it really is.

Do you think that is possible?

How could these craft work if they're not ET? The only way they could work imo is the maneuvers breaking the laws of physics are all faked.

Random public examples of the tech

3-D Plasma Hologram

Military tech could be UFOs

Stealth Drone

Invisibility Cloak

China Holographic Drones

Edit: Added "Pentagon report" for clarity
edit on 7-6-2021 by game over man because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2021 @ 04:05 PM
link   
I guess anything is possible, i just dont understand how people have been seeing them even before there was any type of tech so to speak.

posted on Jun, 7 2021 @ 04:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mark08
I guess anything is possible, i just dont understand how people have been seeing them even before there was any type of tech so to speak.

I understand that argument, but only UFO-enthusiasts are saying that. It's not relevant to the Pentagon report coming out at the end of the month.

posted on Jun, 7 2021 @ 04:13 PM
link   
a reply to: game over man

No

They are extraterrestrial interstellar spacecraft that function using gravity distortion and manipulation.

posted on Jun, 7 2021 @ 04:14 PM
link   
I didnt see any reference to the pentagon report in your op

posted on Jun, 7 2021 @ 04:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lucidparadox

No

They are extraterrestrial interstellar spacecraft that function using gravity distortion and manipulation.

I agree with you, but I'm trying to play devil's advocate since the leak from the report is saying no evidence of aliens and speculate it's from China and Russia. The only way to defy the laws of physics is not to defy them but make people and radar think you are.

posted on Jun, 7 2021 @ 04:20 PM
link   

I didnt see any reference to the pentagon report in your op

You are correct, all I said was "these military UFO encounters" and assumed it was obvious I'm talking about the Pentagon report since it's been trending.

I edited so it's more clear
edit on 7-6-2021 by game over man because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2021 @ 05:25 PM
link   

No

Why would you post that in a "matter of fact" way when every single person here knows that it's a "theory"

Does it really bother people to use the words "In My Opinion" these days?

I don't mind your theory, but unless you've been taken on one of their ships, or have Personally viewed and understand them, then wtf?
Right now it's just opinion folks,
YOU don't know SH%T and neither do I.
edit on 7-6-2021 by canucks555 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2021 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Yes I think it is possible. I also think that the UAP/UFO sightings by the military in the past several years are of our own technology. Whatever that may be. Holograms, machinery or whatever. I also think that saying other world powers have technology that we do not have is a good tactic to employ for a number of reasons. Of course this is all conjecture on my part.

edit on 7-6-2021 by Diogeneser because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2021 @ 06:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Diogeneser

I just realized my hologram theory could be projected not from a stealth craft or drone but from a stealth submarine since all these encounters happened near or above water.

While the US pilots, radar command and personnel are distracted by a Holographic UFO, the real spying is done from the drone/craft or submarine.

It kinda explains why the UFOs are unstoppable.

posted on Jun, 7 2021 @ 06:14 PM
link   

It is definitely possible that some are, during WW1 the Germans used magic lanterns to project images of the holy family and angels over there trenches to scare the Russians, mostly devoutly religious orthodox Christians into thinking that God was on the Germans side.

Not meaning to go off topic but Diogeneser that avatar you are using reminds of a story I read a while back about an ancient but modern beautiful girl found entombed in a vat of fluid in Russia.

Just look up 800 million year old woman (I believe the original story was either 8 million or 80 million but you know fishermen and there tales) there are many versions of it on the net and most are probably repeating an original story, I do wonder if it could be true, if so then there is one other possibility.

We could be a recreation of an ancient race and the living descendants of that ancient race now countless of millions of years more advanced may be zipping over to watch the experimental recreation of there own ancestors?.

Perhaps they are worried something went wrong and why we are so warlike, maybe there ancestors were not so warlike, perhaps just a tiny switch wrong in our DNA or something else, perhaps the recreation was sabotaged, serpent in the garden?.

edit on 7-6-2021 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2021 @ 07:01 PM
link   

Is it possible these military UFO encounters per the upcoming Pentagon report are really expensive spy craft using stealth, plasma and hologram tech to trick pilots and radar?

Hi,

Hologram tech is certainly could be right. I like hologram version. Holographic beam could serve as delivery to a designated point method at the speed of light.

How do 'they' cross interstellar space? They could have built 'ad hoc' chain of stations that could beam the vessel further out from home world given there is a limit of how far each station can move the vessel.

Anyway, pleasure to be here and thank you.

edit on 7-6-2021 by Encounter because: (no reason given)

edit on 7-6-2021 by Encounter because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2021 @ 07:06 PM
link   
Holograms that give back radar returns, now I've heard everything.

posted on Jun, 7 2021 @ 07:13 PM
link   

Yuh need to know in fact, just who is really the senior service in the armed forces, just to start with...if you want to explore military tech that is, on the face of it, the Navy comes out top..always.
However the keyboard ninjas of the fourth estate have their slice of the pie...a very big pie, and most likely unbridled use of all the other services, without a need to know, and all the annual grandstanding for funding between the other three services, makes no difference in that virtual world....to be continued. ( fill this space)

edit on 7-6-2021 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Jun, 7 2021 @ 07:46 PM
link   
No doesn’t quite do it for me as an answer

People have been seeing them for hundreds of years

posted on Jun, 7 2021 @ 08:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: LABTECH767

It is definitely possible that some are, during WW1 the Germans used magic lanterns to project images of the holy family and angels over there trenches to scare the Russians, mostly devoutly religious orthodox Christians into thinking that God was on the Germans side.

Not meaning to go off topic but Diogeneser that avatar you are using reminds of a story I read a while back about an ancient but modern beautiful girl found entombed in a vat of fluid in Russia.

Just look up 800 million year old woman (I believe the original story was either 8 million or 80 million but you know fishermen and there tales) there are many versions of it on the net and most are probably repeating an original story, I do wonder if it could be true, if so then there is one other possibility.

We could be a recreation of an ancient race and the living descendants of that ancient race now countless of millions of years more advanced may be zipping over to watch the experimental recreation of there own ancestors?.

Perhaps they are worried something went wrong and why we are so warlike, maybe there ancestors were not so warlike, perhaps just a tiny switch wrong in our DNA or something else, perhaps the recreation was sabotaged, serpent in the garden?.

The story is fine no matter how real it is, no need for a pictorial video though.

posted on Jun, 7 2021 @ 08:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Archivalist
Holograms that give back radar returns, now I've heard everything.

www.science.gov...

posted on Jun, 7 2021 @ 08:41 PM
link   
I don’t know if it bothers him to use “in my opinion” but I know it bothers you when he doesn’t.

Also

“ in my opinion YOU don’t know # and neither do I.” -FIFY
a reply to: canucks555

posted on Jun, 7 2021 @ 08:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: game over man

I understand that argument, but only UFO-enthusiasts are saying that. It's not relevant to the Pentagon report coming out at the end of the month.

What???? LMAO

Dude there have been radar recordings, photos and eye witness accounts since at least the 1940's. You cannot simply dismiss them all and cherry pick only the cases that fit your little theory.

Some UAPs/UFOs are extraterrestrials.

posted on Jun, 7 2021 @ 08:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: canucks555

No

Why would you post that in a "matter of fact" way when every single person here knows that it's a "theory"

Does it really bother people to use the words "In My Opinion" these days?

I don't mind your theory, but unless you've been taken on one of their ships, or have Personally viewed and understand them, then wtf?
Right now it's just opinion folks,
YOU don't know SH%T and neither do I.

How do you know what they know or don't know bud? This person might be an abductee or someone that had a close encounter. 🤔

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join