It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ok. who picked "The Black Panthers are back" for June in Apocalypse bingo?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2021 @ 08:29 AM
link   
a reply to: RickyD

And when I speak, I don't speak as a Democrat. Or a Republican. Nor an American. I speak as a victim of America's so-called democracy. You and I have never seen democracy - all we've seen is hypocrisy. When we open our eyes today and look around America, we see America not through the eyes of someone who has enjoyed the fruits of Americanism. We see America through the eyes of someone who has been the victim of Americanism. We don't see any American dream. We've experienced only the American nightmare. - Malcolm X

I don’t think the Republican Party is a party full of the almighty God, nor is the Democratic Party. They both have weaknesses. And I’m not inextricably bound to either party. - Martin Luther King Jr.

posted on Jun, 7 2021 @ 08:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254
a reply to: JIMC5499

That's just a straight up lie. Neither X nor MLK were registered with either party. In fact, X made it very clear that he didn't trust either party and believed they were a tool to control the black man.

I agree with them.... even more, I think they are tools to control all of us.

posted on Jun, 7 2021 @ 09:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcalibur254

Thanks! Learning something every day...or at least I try to...

posted on Jun, 7 2021 @ 09:03 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

I wasn't arguing for or against it just was interested in general after reading both posts but neither offered anything from the 2 figures definitively...which is why I asked. Xcalibure was nice enough to oblige my request though and i learned something new today.

posted on Jun, 7 2021 @ 09:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Randyvine
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Any controversy in regards to his assassination?

The controversy is that he was killed by the Nation of Islam under the direction of Louis Farrakhan; although he has never actually been implicated. Malcolm X broke from the Nation of Islam because he discovered the leader and his mentor, Elijah Muhammed had a thing for young girls.

I've read the killers were CIA agents.

There were definitely a lot of untimely deaths of political leaders during that period. Certainly doesn't seem coincidental imho.

posted on Jun, 7 2021 @ 09:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Edumakated

I don't think they were CIA, just jealous jackasses from the NOI. One of them admitted to the assassination.

posted on Jun, 7 2021 @ 10:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus
a reply to: Edumakated

I don't think they were CIA, just jealous jackasses from the NOI. One of them admitted to the assassination.

Probably not, who knows? The CIA and FBI certainly infiltrated a lot of those organizations so it is not out of the realm of possibility. Definitely a lot of funny stuff going on with the trigger men in many of these high profile assassinations.

posted on Jun, 7 2021 @ 10:21 AM
link   
Sorta like the FBI organizing and leading Proud Boys...
edit on 7-6-2021 by GenerationGap because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2021 @ 10:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: GenerationGap
Sorta like the FBI organizing and leading Proud Boys today.

This is why there will be no Jan. 6th Commission; any investigation will show FBI plants organized it!

www.nbcnews.com...

www.nbcnews.com...
edit on 7-6-2021 by GenerationGap because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2021 @ 10:58 AM
link   
a reply to: GenerationGap

same as the gang that was supposedly going after Whitmer here in Michigan. FBI In charge of the whole thing and admitted it.

posted on Jun, 7 2021 @ 04:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcalibur254

Thanks for that. Too many people don't get that Malcolm X didn't trust white people in general. And I understand because of the times he was in, which is why I didn't refer to him as a racist just now.

However, any modern black individual that thinks like Malcolm did is ignorant. While it is true racism exists, the white man in general, is not out to get the negroes.

It's the glowing screens that keep racism an issue.

It's the glowing screens keeping us divided.

It's the glowing screens that will be our downfall.

Watch.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join