It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Last Album MF DOOM Appears On

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2021 @ 01:38 AM
link   
Hello, ATS.

It's no secret that I think MF Doom is the greatest rapper EVER! No other rapper even comes close. Not Notorious Big, Not Big Pun, Not Nas, Not Eminem. Doom sometimes appears on the albums from a group called CZARFACE: which consists of Inspecta Deck( from WuTang), 7L, and a rapper named Esoteric. Czarface comes the closest to Doom as I've heard. There are a few others that are catching on to DOOMS' style but the jury is still out on that. So anyway, The Last album Doom worked on before he died is CZARFACE's Super What?

Here are a few of the songs from the album:

Mando Calrissian

Break in the Action

Young World

Here's the full album

The whole album is good, in my opinion, but it's short; only 10 songs. Anyway, RIP to MF DOOM! Your Favorite Rapper's Favorite Rapper!
What says ATS?

www.youtube.com...
edit on 7-6-2021 by lostbook because: word change

posted on Jun, 7 2021 @ 08:42 AM
link   
a reply to: lostbook

I’ll be honest, I didn’t know much about MF Doom until he passed on. I do like wu tang and that kind of rap. My son(16) just purchased a record of doom but I haven’t listened to it yet.

I am going to be painting today so I’m guessing this is my cue to listen to the videos you posted,
which I did listen to the first one and really like it, and check out the record we have.

Thanks for posting this

posted on Jun, 7 2021 @ 11:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: CrazyBlueCat

I’ll be honest, I didn’t know much about MF Doom until he passed on. I do like wu tang and that kind of rap. My son(16) just purchased a record of doom but I haven’t listened to it yet.

I am going to be painting today so I’m guessing this is my cue to listen to the videos you posted,
which I did listen to the first one and really like it, and check out the record we have.

Thanks for posting this

Welcome. Yes, Doom is one for the record books and an experience everyone should encounter. He's stayed as an underground rapper for a long time and his library is vast. I'll start you off with a few:

This one:

Mmmm...food

The whole album is good but my favorites are Kon Keso Kon Karne, Rap Snitches, One Beer, and Potholders

MAdvillian

Some say this album is his masterpiece and I tend to agree but all of his albums are great! You can't go wrong with DOOM!

Danger Mouse

if it doesn't work try this:

Ok, here's a couple from the Danger Mouse (Danger DOOM)album.

Doom is the greatest MC! Enjoy!
edit on 7-6-2021 by lostbook because: paragraph edit

posted on Jun, 7 2021 @ 09:29 PM
link   

So I listened to mmmm food and thought it was awesome. I really like the samples he uses, fits nicely. It was fun seeing my sons reaction to me listening to one of his fave artists. He said that he told me that he was one of the best lyricists. I agree! His lyrics were dope.

A coincidence occurred today ... My son had ordered an MF DOOM hat back in March. He got a refund since it never came. It came today. I told him, we must have brought it here by listening to his music lol

thanks for posting a lyrical genius

some of the videos say unavailable but that is okay! I can search the tube
edit on 7-6-2021 by CrazyBlueCat because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2021 @ 11:01 PM
link   
a reply to: CrazyBlueCat

Yes, you've summoned DOOM into your home now he's there to stay...! Enjoy!

top topics

join