It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

RIP Mark McCandlish 1953-2021

page: 1

join
share:
+8 more 
posted on Jun, 6 2021 @ 06:18 PM
link   
This news really was a gut punch when I recently received it.

Aviation illustrator and MIC whistleblower Mark McCandlish passed away this April.

Here is a post with some information about Mark, from his high school in Massachusetts. Interestingly this is about the only easily identifiable location with info like Mark's DoB; the obituaries around his home in California were very very sparse.

Something you'll note is that Mark was not yet 70.

He did not pass away from COVID.

He was reportedly killed by a self-inflicted gunshot wound to the head. From a shotgun.

If this seems suspicious to you, it's because it screams of a non-self imposed "suicide by others".

Mark had been very open and candid about past experiences he'd had where it was clear that he'd been threatened before because of his revelations regarding the Alien Reproduction Vehicle, alleged "breakaway civilization" and probably the least contraversial of his claims, past black projects from US DoD. The projects he'd spoken about included the well-known Project Aurora and the "pumpkin seed" craft that was a very early sub-orbital hypersonic vehicle that contained very unique complement of warheads, and could travel anywhere on Earth in a short time and rain destruction down with no warning.

It makes little sense that Mark would do this, if you followed his work and listened to him lecture and give talks. Didn't know him personally, so there's always a chance he could've had some extreme personal issues, or private health problems. Nevertheless, he had a history of uncovering very deep secrets about R&D in the US, and had already been a target in his past, apparently for the things he said and the information he put out there.

Mark was a frequent contributor to the UFO conference circuit, he'd done lectures for MUFON, had been a frequent guest with Art Bell and other hosts. Maybe his most widely known appearance was as a member of the panel of speakers that Greer put together in 2001 at the National Press Club.

I would post you the original link from YouTube concerning the interview on the ARV he did for Greer's disclosure project, but that interview seems to no longer exist on YT. Unsure if that is related to this incident or something Greer has done or if YouTube is mopping up for their MIC overlords now that the wetwork is done.

Very VERY disturbing and disappointing. I had read that one or two folks believed that his passing was actually a suicide and not suspicious, but most of the information I've read around the 'Net indicates that this was in fact an act of hostility.

THE SAD AND MYSTERIOUS DEATH OF UFOLOGIST MARK MCCANDLISH

THE MYSTERIOUS DEATH OF MARK MCCANDLISH – AEROSPACE ILLUSTRATOR – ARV

posted on Jun, 6 2021 @ 06:26 PM
link   
Yes, his death is extremely Suspicious!
He was phenomenal

RIP MARK MCCANDLISH
FLY HIGH

posted on Jun, 6 2021 @ 07:22 PM
link   
a reply to: SleeperHasAwakened

He didn't kill himself, we know that.

He was going to testify at a Senate UFO/UAP meeting in June. His testimony would have destroyed any misleading UFO narratives and reveal the Tic Tac was actually a USAF SSP drone.

gizadeathstar.com...

posted on Jun, 7 2021 @ 04:30 AM
link   
Mark was a cool guy, incredibly smart and professional, seemed very laid back. That's why I don't buy the suicide card they tried to play.

He had done a lot of videos on YouTube, interviews and presentations with Cool schematics and all that. I think there is a channel called Alien Scientist that has quite a few interviews. But who knows now, like someone said they are probably wiping his stuff off the internet.

Hope you got to fly in a real alien vehicle Mark. Rip

posted on Jun, 7 2021 @ 06:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Trueman

He didn't kill himself, we know that.

He was going to testify at a Senate UFO/UAP meeting in June. His testimony would have destroyed any misleading UFO narratives and reveal the Tic Tac was actually a USAF SSP drone.

gizadeathstar.com...

Great point Trueman. I did read that Mark was slated to testify in this latest round of discloseuphoria. This is a very interesting piece of the puzzle. It makes one wonder if Mark had new information that he was set to release into the public domain. Either way, Mark did not make any friends, I'm sure, among big defense contractors.

posted on Jun, 7 2021 @ 06:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: BerkshireEntity
Mark was a cool guy, incredibly smart and professional, seemed very laid back. That's why I don't buy the suicide card they tried to play.

He had done a lot of videos on YouTube, interviews and presentations with Cool schematics and all that. I think there is a channel called Alien Scientist that has quite a few interviews. But who knows now, like someone said they are probably wiping his stuff off the internet.

Hope you got to fly in a real alien vehicle Mark. Rip

Assuming you have roots to the place in your screen name (Berkshire country, through which I drive through several times a year), Mark grew up just East of you. I believe Mark had a story he related about strange lights near Westover AFB, and if I'm not mistaken his father was stationed there for a time.

I'm no psychologist, but Mark did not strike me as a volatile, emotional guy with any suicidal tendencies. Again, I didn't know him personally, but when you have someone with his background come out and say that he'd been threatened before for the revelations he'd made, a suicide couldn't be a more suspicious outcome in my mind.

I feel like we've lost a great mind and a terrific voice and advocate for ufology or whatever one wants to call this field. I just know I thoroughly enjoyed his speaking. Even though he had very little formal training in physics, the level of dedication and research he put into pursuing the scientific and theoretical aspects of the ARV always impressed me.

posted on Jan, 10 2022 @ 06:15 AM
link   

Yeah its the same area you are thinking of, in very western, MA (i think there is a Berkshire County in the UK also, glad im in the US one) I was on Greer's page on YT recently and I swear I saw the witness interview video he did with Mark that is slightly over an hour long. I know YT has been purging disclosure project videos though from various years and the amount of 2001 disclosure project videos have gone down a lot, they didn't get to them all though. I want to start cataloging these videos before they disappear permanently. These should be treated as important priceless archive item's.

posted on Jan, 10 2022 @ 08:23 AM
link   

Sad tragic turn of events.

Lets hope he finds the peace in death that he could not find in life.
edit on 10-1-2022 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2023 @ 12:14 AM
link   
rip

top topics

join