It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kamala's Plane To Guatemala Forced To Land

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2021 @ 04:30 AM
link   
'Technical issues'...

I don't think anyone builds a plane that can carry Harris bullcrap.

posted on Jun, 7 2021 @ 04:40 AM
link   
Airplanes break, happens quite regularly.

I was on a MAC flight, as a child, that broke--had to abort, and land back at Lackland AFB.

Another flight on Reeve-Aleutian Air in Alaska, we had to land at the thriving metropolis of Cold Bay, AK. A truer name you'd be hard pressed to find...geeze that was a long ass day.

posted on Jun, 7 2021 @ 05:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

No, it was reported as a suspected bird strike. They never confirmed it was. But that was just the most recent time. There have been others.

Just because planes are checked repeatedly doesn't mean they won't break. There are literally dozens of things that can happen in flight that can't be duplicated on the ground, or can only be found under flight conditions. I watched a jet that was part of the same unit, based at a satellite location, have a problem that only occurred under a set of incredibly specific conditions. Conditions you'd never be able to duplicate on the ground. I know because we tried after the first time they came back and failed.

posted on Jun, 7 2021 @ 05:58 AM
link   
Just wait till her ties to the sinaloa cartel get exposed! Perhaps that's the real reason for these "trips" to Guatemala.

She will go down for it, mark my words. That will certainly be a.nice day.

posted on Jun, 7 2021 @ 06:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Trueman

originally posted by: M5xaz

originally posted by: Trueman
I'll try to add more information, seems fresh. I put this one in the mud-pit because you know what's gonna happen and I don't want this thread closed. Mods can move it but I didn't want to give then too much work killing bad posts all day.

Vice President Kamala Harris' flight to Guatemala was forced to return to Joint Base Andrews due to technical issues. Harris is making her first foreign visit to Guatemala, to have talks about border security and the migration surge in Central America.» Subscribe to MSNBC:

on.msnbc.com...

]

Vice President Kamala says she "Said a little prayer" as her flight to Guatemala had to land due to technical issues.

Kum-ullh-Ah's plane had to return to Andrews for a service issue, or she returned to service Andrews, or something...

Maybe she was having a second thought about going there. Maybe she was advised by drug lords and coyotes.

I heard she was taking pallets loaded with U.S. cash to Guatemala, and one engine couldn't handle all the weight.

posted on Jun, 7 2021 @ 08:30 AM
link   

Oh, and there is no "Air Force Two". Unlike the VC-25s that are used for the president, the Vice President travels on whatever is available, depending on when and where they're traveling. The jet is picked from the standard VIP fleet belonging to the 89th. It gets the same care as the rest of the fleet. The 89th has a really good MC rate, especially compared to the rest of the Air Force, but they're not perfect.

posted on Jun, 7 2021 @ 12:57 PM
link   
The story I heard was they encountered two unknown objects in the air in the first few minutes of the flight.

Upon further investigation, it was just Kamala's heels.

Disclosure is here.

posted on Jun, 7 2021 @ 03:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58

Oh, and there is no "Air Force Two". Unlike the VC-25s that are used for the president, the Vice President travels on whatever is available, depending on when and where they're traveling. The jet is picked from the standard VIP fleet belonging to the 89th. It gets the same care as the rest of the fleet. The 89th has a really good MC rate, especially compared to the rest of the Air Force, but they're not perfect.

Man, wiki says yes.

Air Force Two is the air traffic control call sign held by any United States Air Force aircraft carrying the U.S. vice president, but not the president.[

en.wikipedia.org...

Also "Marine Two".

Any Marine Corps aircraft carrying the vice president without the president, has the call sign Marine Two.

en.wikipedia.org...
edit on 7-6-2021 by Trueman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2021 @ 05:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Trueman

I am aware of that. But read what I said. The president uses dedicated aircraft for his trips. You often see people call the VC-25s just Air Force One, which also is wrong, because they do fly without the president on board. People, especially on ATS and in this thread, are talking like Air Force Two is a dedicated aircraft similar to the VC-25s used for Air Force One, and they're wrong. Air Force Two is whatever aircraft in the 89th Airlift Wing stable is available that meets the requirements.

That's why saying something like, "Air Force Two is one of the most well maintained aircraft" is wrong. Air Force Two may be a C-37 one day, a C-40 the next, and a C-32 another day. They're all well maintained, but they aren't dedicated to the Vice President, the way the VC-25s are. Unlike those two aircraft, you often see the aircraft used by the VP on a flight using a SAM callsign, which is anyone eligible for travel on the 89th aircraft.
edit on 6/7/2021 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2021 @ 12:03 AM
link   
Doesn't have to be just a physical thing that is broken. Perhaps it was rules and regulations. Maybe she brought someone special with her...

posted on Jun, 12 2021 @ 02:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: daveinats
Doesn't have to be just a physical thing that is broken. Perhaps it was rules and regulations. Maybe she brought someone special with her...

Did Kamala get a sex-change operation? This article says she's now a Male-Man-Dude.

The Vice President of the United States (EU), Kamala Harris , toured Mexico and Guatemala to speak with the presidents of both nations. He expressed his concern about the corruption and impunity that occurs in the two countries.

The main reason for the visit was "to attack the migration problem from the root." In his speech to the Guatemalan migrants, he told them that what the US government wanted was for Guatemalans to "find hope in their own home." He warned them that his country was going to reinforce security at its border, repeating twice a resounding, "Don't come!"
Continued at: www.msn.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join