It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kamala's Plane To Guatemala Forced To Land

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Jun, 6 2021 @ 05:38 PM
link   
I'll try to add more information, seems fresh. I put this one in the mud-pit because you know what's gonna happen and I don't want this thread closed. Mods can move it but I didn't want to give then too much work killing bad posts all day.

Vice President Kamala Harris' flight to Guatemala was forced to return to Joint Base Andrews due to technical issues. Harris is making her first foreign visit to Guatemala, to have talks about border security and the migration surge in Central America.» Subscribe to MSNBC:

on.msnbc.com...

Vice President Kamala says she "Said a little prayer" as her flight to Guatemala had to land due to technical issues.

edit on 6-6-2021 by Trueman because: (no reason given)

+12 more 
posted on Jun, 6 2021 @ 05:39 PM
link   
She really, really does not want to deal with the border, does she?

Or perhaps the Comma-LA bot glitched.
edit on 6-6-2021 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

+3 more 
posted on Jun, 6 2021 @ 05:43 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Who's gonna believe the "technical issues" BS.

link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
She really, really does not want to deal with the border, does she?

Or perhaps the Comma-LA bot glitched.

We have one of those in the UK too.

Priti Patel.

+2 more 
link   

originally posted by: Trueman
I'll try to add more information, seems fresh. I put this one in the mud-pit because you know what's gonna happen and I don't want this thread closed. Mods can move it but I didn't want to give then too much work killing bad posts all day.

Vice President Kamala Harris' flight to Guatemala was forced to return to Joint Base Andrews due to technical issues. Harris is making her first foreign visit to Guatemala, to have talks about border security and the migration surge in Central America.» Subscribe to MSNBC:

on.msnbc.com...

]

Vice President Kamala says she "Said a little prayer" as her flight to Guatemala had to land due to technical issues.

Kum-ullh-Ah's plane had to return to Andrews for a service issue, or she returned to service Andrews, or something...
edit on 6-6-2021 by M5xaz because: (no reason given)

+1 more 
posted on Jun, 6 2021 @ 05:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Trueman

posted on Jun, 6 2021 @ 05:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: M5xaz

on.msnbc.com...

]

Kum-ullh-Ah's plane had to return to Andrews for a service issue, or she returned to service Andrews, or something...

Maybe she was having a second thought about going there. Maybe she was advised by drug lords and coyotes.

posted on Jun, 6 2021 @ 05:58 PM
link   

technical issue grounded the plane after about 30 minutes into the flight.

Why they came back all the way after 30 minutes flying. Shouldn't they land on the closest airport in cases like this ?

Harris was expected to switch planes before continuing on to Guatemala City

Changed the plane? Had to be something bad, but they flied back another 30 minutes.

www.msn.com...

posted on Jun, 6 2021 @ 05:58 PM
link   

on.msnbc.com...

]

Maybe she was having a second thought about going there. Maybe she was advised by drug lords and coyotes.

More likely, the local "chicken farm" didn't want Kum-ah-laid to compete for Johns with them...

+3 more 
posted on Jun, 6 2021 @ 06:00 PM
link   
I think she just bottled it.

She knows that the world saw the Dems steal the election and she's sh!tting herself that the rest of the world are onto her and the rest of her co-conspirators.

Hide.

posted on Jun, 6 2021 @ 06:01 PM
link   

on.msnbc.com...

]

But at least now she can say that she tried.

posted on Jun, 6 2021 @ 06:03 PM
link   
She got on the wrong plane. It's the other one that has the secret human smuggling compartments.

posted on Jun, 6 2021 @ 06:04 PM
link   

I've seen planes go two plus hours back to where they started after losing an engine. An Air France flight today turned back to Paris while over London earlier this morning after an oil issue forced them to shut down one engine. Thirty minutes is nothing anymore. Unless it's something really serious, there's no requirement to land immediately anymore.

posted on Jun, 6 2021 @ 06:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tulpa

on.msnbc.com...

]

But at least now she can say that she tried.

The praying part is important. You only do that in a plane when a "OH SH!T !!!" moment comes. She might come back from Guatemala in a Greyhound. Flashback will be too fresh.

posted on Jun, 6 2021 @ 06:14 PM
link   

I'd bet the "technical" issue was her being a distraction in the cockpit.

Or maybe the plane did have probs, which I doubt.

posted on Jun, 6 2021 @ 06:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: EdisonintheFM

posted on Jun, 6 2021 @ 06:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58

I've seen planes go two plus hours back to where they started after losing an engine. An Air France flight today turned back to Paris while over London earlier this morning after an oil issue forced them to shut down one engine. Thirty minutes is nothing anymore. Unless it's something really serious, there's no requirement to land immediately anymore.

We are assuming the "technical issues" version is true.

posted on Jun, 6 2021 @ 06:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: EdisonintheFM

Heels Up Harris!

posted on Jun, 6 2021 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Hmm ... Was she on Her Knees Praying During that Flight OR.......................

posted on Jun, 6 2021 @ 06:30 PM
link   
a reply to: M5xaz

I think it's the latter option you mention, not the former, she still has to repay the old men who helped get her in the position along with powerful lobbyists so that's a whole lot of "servicing" I'd imagine, poor gal!

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join