It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

And so it Begins. Reduction in COVID Death Tolls

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2021 @ 07:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies
a reply to: JIMC5499

This isn't some big conspiracy, it's a regular program of amending data once you've had time to asses it. Perfectly normal.

In cases like this the true number of dead might not be known for years as people are added or subtracted.

The entire of the UK did this last year. They knock 20% off of the death toll to allow for people who had covid prior to death but did not die of it.

You see things like this all the time. In India for example the number is likely to go up as people in rural areas aren't being properly counted. And in the EU they are finding people who died of covid before the first officially recognised case, so more may be added.

It's true that better data always changes an estimate.

However, what I find troubling is that it appears they only erred on the side of large.

If you blindly rule every covid diagnosed death to be "caused by covid" and then go back and revise as better data comes in, the public will be mislead for something like a year while they wait for that second wave of data.

......just long enough for a press cycle to end......

posted on Jun, 9 2021 @ 06:23 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jun, 9 2021 @ 06:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: bloodymarvelous

originally posted by: AaarghZombies

This isn't some big conspiracy, it's a regular program of amending data once you've had time to asses it. Perfectly normal.

In cases like this the true number of dead might not be known for years as people are added or subtracted.

The entire of the UK did this last year. They knock 20% off of the death toll to allow for people who had covid prior to death but did not die of it.

You see things like this all the time. In India for example the number is likely to go up as people in rural areas aren't being properly counted. And in the EU they are finding people who died of covid before the first officially recognised case, so more may be added.

It's true that better data always changes an estimate.

However, what I find troubling is that it appears they only erred on the side of large.

If you blindly rule every covid diagnosed death to be "caused by covid" and then go back and revise as better data comes in, the public will be mislead for something like a year while they wait for that second wave of data.

......just long enough for a press cycle to end......

So real death toll is a thousands compared to millions. If this were test score the student be expelled from school. The score is just this bad.

posted on Jun, 9 2021 @ 06:35 AM
link   
a reply to: dandandat2

The news that I was watching stated very clearly that the death statistic were not people killed by covid, they were people who had covid within a certain number of days of their death.

The anchors frequently said that the figures would change with time. It was discussed often.

Fauchi also said this in his briefings.

I'm pretty certain that its on the CDC website as well.

You were given revery opportunity to know this.

I get that this is boring and that you'd rather be watching The Mandalorian, but you can't ignore the information and they cry foul that you don't know something.

posted on Jun, 9 2021 @ 06:40 AM
link   
a reply to: bloodymarvelous

This is how most countries are doing it. It's standard practice to use the larger number because the danger of underestimating the problem exceeds the danger of over estimating it.

If you bring enough teargas to stop 300 BLM peaceful protestors and there are only 250 of them, then no harm. But if you only bring enough for 250 and there are 300 you might end up being peacefully burned to death.

posted on Jun, 9 2021 @ 08:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: MarkJS
For us.. we have two friends... both male in their 60s... They both had a horrible time with Cvd... one is fine now. One is still recovering.

We also know three ppl 40-50yrs old that died from it.

I'm sorry your friends are so unhealthy.

People need to take ownership of their own health, and do something about it.

posted on Jun, 9 2021 @ 09:04 PM
link   
tell this to India where people in there 30's 40s were dying because no one took it seriously till it evolved

posted on Jun, 10 2021 @ 05:22 AM
link   

Yes, Trump lost due to Covid19. Otherwise, he would have made it.

Covid19 has turned out to be the most successful tool of China to destabilize democracies.

What a pity that most people are unable to see.

posted on Jun, 10 2021 @ 05:26 AM
link   
a reply to: 4mypeeps

I am not sure why are you so partial to India. People have died everywhere. Likely your press is making up stories about India.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join