It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

And so it Begins. Reduction in COVID Death Tolls

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2021 @ 07:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: HONROC
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

Well they had to inflate the numbers to make it look like this was deadlier than it was and scare people into wanting the experimental non vaccine and raked in billions of dollars. Without inflated death numbers people would not be lining up to take the jab

Yeah, that's not how it usually goes. These numbers were only ever an estimate at best and you really should know this. It could be up to a decade before we know how many people really died from covid and how many merely had trace amounts of it in their systems.

This isn't new and it isn't contraversial. The numbers will go up and down for years to come.

After 70 years we still can't agree how many people died in Nanking, or the death camps. Spanish flu is just a guesstimate.

posted on Jun, 7 2021 @ 07:23 AM
link   
a reply to: AaarghZombies
I am still curious how a man that is killed due to violent trauma in a motorcycle accident gets charted as a COVID death, and that is normal.

posted on Jun, 7 2021 @ 07:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies

Well they had to inflate the numbers to make it look like this was deadlier than it was and scare people into wanting the experimental non vaccine and raked in billions of dollars. Without inflated death numbers people would not be lining up to take the jab

Yeah, that's not how it usually goes. These numbers were only ever an estimate at best and you really should know this. It could be up to a decade before we know how many people really died from covid and how many merely had trace amounts of it in their systems.

This isn't new and it isn't contraversial. The numbers will go up and down for years to come.

After 70 years we still can't agree how many people died in Nanking, or the death camps. Spanish flu is just a guesstimate.

The fact that we can not know the full accurate death totals due to covid for years to come does not in itself refute the fact that our Elected Leaders, Medical Professionals, Corporations and Media used the rising death totals to scare people into adopting behaviors they thought would benefit them.

Never once did a news report or official say "These are just an estimate the real death total might actually by much lower".

posted on Jun, 7 2021 @ 07:41 AM
link   
FFS...It's no mystery.
The ridiculously inflated numbers were to instill fear to make it easier to steal an election and gain more control.

posted on Jun, 7 2021 @ 07:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04
a reply to: chr0naut

What does the vaccine have to do with inflating death numbers?

Nothing. They weren't inflated.

That was the point of those claiming that the virus was relatively benign, with a low case mortality rate in the single digits. Which entirely contradicts the idea that the numbers were inflated.

It seems a little weird to say that the CDC figures show a low case-mortality rate, and also claim that those same figures are being inflated.

In the USA, the case-mortality ratio, calculated over the period of the entire pandemic, is currently 1.79%

There have been lockdowns and a rollout of vaccines, which entirely explain why current mortality rates are dropping. No one is revising any historical statistics.

This, my friends, is brainwashing in action.

No amount of proof or scientific evidence will sway these people--they put too much on the line.

posted on Jun, 7 2021 @ 07:44 AM
link   

So you're saying I (and millions of working moms like me) lost my job and my kids lost about year of vital education for an estimate at best?
Too bad the "experts" didn't look to ATS for the estimates. Many here were way more on point.

edit on 7-6-2021 by zosimov because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2021 @ 01:00 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Not just apt....probably the best analogy I have seen used in some time.

posted on Jun, 7 2021 @ 01:15 PM
link   
a reply to: overanocean

That point has been on display in full force through out the last year.

You have a entire generation of kids growing up talking about their mental health like its a excuse to shut the world down and most importantly...not be responsible for anything they do.

Seriously heard a woman at a party this weekend try telling a single mother who worked two to three jobs raising her children in the 90's and early 2000's how hard it was for her to stay home and try and deal with one child and keep her mental health stable. I don't think these kids even understand what struggles looked like before they lived.

Thats the reason China beats us if they do. It isn't tech or people power. Its the mentality of a country that thinks having a "me" day is a fundamental right.

posted on Jun, 7 2021 @ 01:22 PM
link   
They counted all the people who died of old age as covid deaths. By the same methodology of counting, there are millions of flu deaths per year because every person who tests positive of flu and later dies of old age is counted as a flu death. Actual number of deaths due to covid alone is probably no more than a few thousand per year.

So a few years from now CDC will revise the number of covid deaths in the US from 600,000+ to about 2,000.
edit on 7-6-2021 by NeverendingStory because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2021 @ 06:46 PM
link   

a reply to: JIMC5499

Alameda county had delivered about 1,793,000 doses of vaccine by June 2. Alameda county's population is 1,680,480.

What did you expect to happen?

Doesn't that seem "inflated" to you ?
Delivered , but not administered ?
Strange choice of words .

posted on Jun, 7 2021 @ 06:54 PM
link   

I can’t believe you said all of that with a straight face. You should run for a political office.

posted on Jun, 7 2021 @ 08:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog

Alameda county had delivered about 1,793,000 doses of vaccine by June 2. Alameda county's population is 1,680,480.

What did you expect to happen?

Doesn't that seem "inflated" to you ?
Delivered , but not administered ?
Strange choice of words .

I used that wording because some of the vaccine doses reached their use-by date or were not kept at the correct temperature and so were discarded.

Up to 7,000 doses have been discarded in Alameda but I couldn't get a matching time-frame on dose administration and those trashed, so I chose the numbers of doses delivered which would have covered the time-frame of the discards.

I subtracted the discarded doses from my number, my assumption being that if the doses were not discarded for some reason, then they must have been administered.

edit on 7/6/2021 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2021 @ 10:58 PM
link   

There are millions of worst things which can kill you out there then the dreaded covid respiratory disease. People just dont think. And the TV is there god or whatever. Either way. In the short years since this whole covid mask wearing fad came out. I have almost died from a bunch of things. Including literally standing in deaths shadow for a year or so. And I got the scars to prove it.

And in all that time? Covid was the least on my mind. A #ing joke. And most likely the same for others. In fact, I think if it was as deadly as all the hype, and people were drooping like flies? At this point? Who's to say that wont be an improvement in the world?

Time will tell.

posted on Jun, 8 2021 @ 08:02 AM
link   

Oh, don't all sound so shocked. We were more or less told that this would happen. These statistics are always estimates at first. That's how things usually are. Covid is no different.

posted on Jun, 8 2021 @ 08:10 AM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy
There's a lawsuit against the State of Pennsylvania over this very subject. Several County Coroners are suing over changes mandated by the State for Cause of Death on Death Certificates. The Coroners are ultimately liable for mistakes.

posted on Jun, 8 2021 @ 08:11 AM
link   
Never before has the State stepped in and mandated changes in how the "Cause of Death" is listed. There's the problem.

posted on Jun, 8 2021 @ 08:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: JIMC5499
a reply to: butcherguy
There's a lawsuit against the State of Pennsylvania over this very subject. Several County Coroners are suing over changes mandated by the State for Cause of Death on Death Certificates. The Coroners are ultimately liable for mistakes.

I know the Fulton County, PA Coroner, Berley Souders and he publicly called out the state officials that were keeping track of COVID deaths. They had had the county listed as having two deaths early in the 'pandemic' when there had been none.

posted on Jun, 8 2021 @ 08:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy
I am still curious how a man that is killed due to violent trauma in a motorcycle accident gets charted as a COVID death, and that is normal.

This was explained over and over again on the news and in The government briefings. How do you not know this?

When a person receives medical attention they are automatically swabbed for covid and that data is entered into the system. If they the die the system flags up the death and their covid status and the information is added to a database of people who died within X days of having covid.

This raw unprocessed data is presented on the statistics which we see so that a "Live" view is available. It's an estimate at best but fills the need for "Current" information.

Weeks, months or even years later professional data analysts and properly tabulate it, which is the data that we are now getting. Its more accurate than the live version but its way way out of date.

There is a trade off, you can have an estimate now or accurate data later on.

If the feds had made sure that the data was accurate you'd have been getting the number of deaths for spring break sometime around thanksgiving.

We're still waiting for accurate numbers for Katrina, and it took over a year before we were reasonably sure how many people died on 9/11.

A lot of people will have had traces of covid in their bodies but we're actually killed by other thing like gunshots at peaceful BLM protests, and a lot of people will die and not have been checked for covid right away. Such as elderly people who die alone, or the homeless.

Some people will also refuse to allow dead relatives to be swabbed due to feelings of shame, and care facilities may try to cover up outbreaks for fear of getting sued.

It will be years before we know with any accuracy how nan people actually died.

posted on Jun, 8 2021 @ 08:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy
a reply to: chr0naut

Nothing. They weren't inflated.

Alameda County admits they were.
They revised the number of total deaths because they admit that the original number included people that died of other causes.

This is called an estimate. They were very open from the beginning about how they reached this numbers, and that they would change with time.

posted on Jun, 8 2021 @ 09:07 AM
link   
The death toll should eventually be revised to a few thousand down from a few hundred thousand. Because the vast majority of these deaths were due to old age, cancer, accidents, not from covid.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join