It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

captured on camera something odd

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2021 @ 07:21 AM
link   
i was up late last night and I went outside to look at the stars and coming over the trees was an yellow light that was super high and seemed to be going very fast, and it left a trail behind it randomly during flight.

i have CCD cameras on my house and after it disappeared I ran inside to check to see if I got it and I did get it, it is in IR so you cant see the color but there are no blinking lights FAA or otherwise and I've never seen an aircraft leave luminous exhaust.

the camera housing make a strange reflection on the plastic, the light on the left is what you want to watch at 27:25.

figured I would put it here as I don't think it is a real ufo.

posted on Jun, 6 2021 @ 07:40 AM
link   
a reply to: penroc3

Looks like a piece of space debris that starts breaking apart as it is leaving the frame of the video. Great catch

posted on Jun, 6 2021 @ 08:59 AM
link   
I've seen similar phenomenon.
Ever hear of the Marfa lights?visitmarfa.com...

posted on Jun, 6 2021 @ 11:44 AM
link   

That's actually a pretty cool vid.... The way it just appears out of the darkness

posted on Jun, 6 2021 @ 11:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Lucidparadox

yeah and around the 28:10 mark another light turns on in the sky and just sits there.

it very well could be space junk

it was a dull yellow and is much brighter on the IR camera.

posted on Jun, 6 2021 @ 12:14 PM
link   

What is the light that is running parallel to the object when it first shows up ?

posted on Jun, 6 2021 @ 12:21 PM
link   
a reply to: HONROC

the camera is in a plastic housing in the shape of a rectangle so sometimes the corners will catch bright lights.

posted on Jun, 6 2021 @ 12:49 PM
link   

It looks like its behind some slight cloud cover but its hard to tell. Its odd that its sitting still for a while and then begins to move though. Where abouts was this?

posted on Jun, 6 2021 @ 12:50 PM
link   
a reply to: RickyD

up state new york

posted on Jun, 6 2021 @ 02:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: penroc3
a reply to: Lucidparadox

yeah and around the 28:10 mark another light turns on in the sky and just sits there.

it very well could be space junk

it was a dull yellow and is much brighter on the IR camera.

Ive updated my browser and i STILL get a black box and no youtube vid.

posted on Jun, 6 2021 @ 06:11 PM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

youtu.be...

posted on Jun, 6 2021 @ 08:18 PM
link   

I thought that was just a star that was at first obscured by a cloud.
Once the cloud moves, then you can see it.

(post by Randyvine removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jun, 6 2021 @ 08:55 PM
link   

Pretty common phenomenon, can be any number of things. But generally, I don't do much star watching at night, haven't for years. But in general if I did? There wouldn't be a single night were there was at least one or more funny moving lights in the sky. The zig zag ones are pretty cool.

posted on Jun, 6 2021 @ 08:57 PM
link   
It's not falling towards Earth...It's going up into space, but is relatively still before it moves. There's other lights that appear and reappear too. I think those are UFOs. I'd think shooting star if anything non paranormal but it doesn't move like one imo, but it also looks like one. Cool thread 🍻

posted on Jun, 6 2021 @ 10:31 PM
link   

youtu.be...

Thanks. the light looked distorted as i t passed into the cloud layer is why it looked like it was breaking up

posted on Jun, 7 2021 @ 04:04 AM
link   

yeah it did that across the whole sky on and off. I have seen stuff breaking up and it is usually a blue color and falls apart this held together and this was a pale yellow like a flame burning out.

I was shocked my camera actually got it, the crazy thing is it looked like it changed direction a few times.

the clouds were very very sparse. the compression makes it look blocky, if you watch it in the smaller window you'll get a crisper image.

edit on 7-6-2021 by penroc3 because: spelling

posted on Jun, 7 2021 @ 04:05 AM
link   
a reply to: galadofwarthethird

yeah I saw one of those once.

very shocking

posted on Jun, 7 2021 @ 10:24 PM
link   
From what I can see and your description of the colour, that's very similar to what I saw about 10 days ago in Sydney. Did it slowly fade as it appeared to get higher?

posted on Jun, 7 2021 @ 10:36 PM
link   
a reply to: thebozeian

yep.

I know there is something that kind of looks like this but this seems to be something new.

it was 110% under control, at least to me it seemed to be.

top topics

join