It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump: Going to Take Back the Senate, House, White House SOONER THAN YOU THINK”

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2021 @ 02:36 AM
link   
One aspect of Georgia's 2020 Presidential election cheating scandal will be exposed on June 10, 2021.

Source: www.thegatewaypundit.com... /

posted on Jun, 7 2021 @ 03:09 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jun, 7 2021 @ 05:19 AM
link   
Huge, and entirely possible:

It's looking like Obama colluded with China (election fraud) to enable Joe Biden to win, so that Joe Biden would carry out Obama's agenda.

nypost.com...

Bottom line: Biden is Barack Obama's puppet.

(post by Dutchowl removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Jun, 7 2021 @ 09:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Huge, and entirely possible:

It's looking like Obama colluded with China (election fraud) to enable Joe Biden to win, so that Joe Biden would carry out Obama's agenda.

nypost.com...

Bottom line: Biden is Barack Obama's puppet.

That link says nothing about Obama colluding with China.

(post by underwerks removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Jun, 7 2021 @ 10:48 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 7 2021 @ 11:02 AM
link   
Well now since my last post was removed I am guessing because it went against the OP's agenda I will try this again.

I do not see Trump coming back until 2024 and if he does it will be disastrous for America! Why?

Give this a moment a real moment! It has never happened in US history, it will sew even more seeds of discontent and give our enemies more propaganda to use against us. It will provoke more conspiracy and distrust and will not in anyway make America great again...

OP is this really what you want?

posted on Jun, 7 2021 @ 11:22 AM
link   
a reply to: MiaBandetoh

I don’t think they really care. It isn’t about policies, it isn’t about what’s best for America. It’s just grievance. I think most of these people would enjoy watching the country burn as long as it’s their guy doing it and liberals had to burn right along with them.

It’s revenge politics, nothing more. And if this keeps up there will be no America to argue over.

posted on Jun, 7 2021 @ 11:54 AM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

Do conservatives burn cities and rob pharmacies and foot lockers and auto zones in your made up fantasy too?

Who's burning the country what?? You realize that's exactly what you've been cheering on this past year? You are really this dense?

posted on Jun, 7 2021 @ 12:18 PM
link   
a reply to: GraffikPleasure

I think its just referencing 2022 and Primaries.

posted on Jun, 7 2021 @ 12:40 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 7 2021 @ 01:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: dandandat2
Sounds like he is trying to insight a coup?.

"Sooner than you think" ? Thats a dog whistle for "you should start an insurrection".

Do you really want to live in a country, where the possibility of insurrection means that not only can you not speak freely, but even the mere possibility you *might* have meant something is grounds for "insurrection" charges?

Conservative insurrections of 2020, even in places where they happened, did virtually nothing at all to disrupt the daily life of the people in the area.

Liberal insurrections during that year, on the other hand...........

posted on Jun, 7 2021 @ 01:42 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 7 2021 @ 01:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: MiaBandetoh
Well now since my last post was removed I am guessing because it went against the OP's agenda I will try this again.

I do not see Trump coming back until 2024 and if he does it will be disastrous for America! Why?

Give this a moment a real moment! It has never happened in US history, it will sew even more seeds of discontent and give our enemies more propaganda to use against us. It will provoke more conspiracy and distrust and will not in anyway make America great again...

I think we all know which party is prone to the implied violent outbursts when they get pissy, and it's not the Republicans, Greenies, Libertarians, Constitutionalists, etc, etc. All the predicted violence against Biden's "win" (friendly, guided DC tours don't count) that has been howled about coming from one side, has not materialized yet.

Unless perhaps we count the dumpster fire disasters that are Portland and Minneapolis, etc -- dumps lauded by politicians, etc as peaceful. Again, not from the conservatives or Alts there, now is it? A used tampon is less disgusting than someone that defends that as a good way to exist and dictate conduct.

Maybe instead of bitching about the non-possibility of a polished turd getting back into office, you should figure out reigning in and imploring your rat bastard gutter trash brethren to show some god damn self-restraint for once in their miserable, gimme-gimme-WAAAAAAH! lives.

posted on Jun, 7 2021 @ 02:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: pianopraze
a reply to: GraffikPleasure

I think the house and senate would have to figure something out if fraud is proven.

No... this is a matter for the State Legislatures.

There is precedent for fraud vitiating everything - even an election, even after someone has been sworn in and is serving (they were removed and the proper winner seated).

Of course, it's never happened with a Presidential election (although it came close to something like that a long time ago.

posted on Jun, 7 2021 @ 02:27 PM
link   
originally posted by: Nyiah

Now exactly who would be my rat bastard gutter trash brethren??? Other Americans who I am guessing if you do not bow at the (as you put it) polished turd Trump altar you are the enemy? I fear the right hasn't just lost it's way it's lost its collective minds which doesn't lump me in with the lunatics on the left either.

Sad...really REALLY SAD
edit on 7-6-2021 by MiaBandetoh because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2021 @ 02:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: MiaBandetoh
originally posted by: Nyiah

Now exactly who would be my rat bastard gutter trash brethren??? Other Americans who I am guessing if you do not bow at the (as you put it) polished turd Trump altar you are the enemy? I fear the right hasn't just lost it's way it's lost its collective minds which doesn't lump me in with the lunatics on the left either.

Sad...really REALLY SAD

Actually, I'm a Libertarian and vote like it the majority of the time (across the isles) Including for Trump this go-around. So your assumption, Newbie, isn't correct. If you're going to sit here and puff feathers, make sure you actually get the gist of what's being thrown around by senior posters who've been here a whole lot longer than you (not me, the rest of the membership you're snubbing)

The point isn't the party is falling apart, the point is the ones bitching most tend to be the left-leaning, and usually the problem children of the left parties (including left-leaning Alts, but I already mentioned Alts)

Also, this:

I fear the right hasn't just lost it's way it's lost its collective minds which doesn't lump me in with the lunatics on the left either.

It does. If you're going to complain, attack both parties evenly. Otherwise, you're a partisan hack all the same.

posted on Jun, 7 2021 @ 02:41 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 7 2021 @ 03:22 PM
link   
OP.

I don't see this as a problem or an "issue". What "we" got? Is'nt what "we" asked for.

According to all the graphs, charts, polls and math?.. Pres. Trump, won a second term.

"They're", not "fortifying" Washington D.C.... for no reason!

Proverbs: .."The wicked flee! When no man, pursues."

I'd ask them?.. If,.. "you're not guilty"?..."What's with the fortifications"?.. What are you "afraid" of?.. Truth?

The "employees" have been running the "company/Republic", way to long.

They have done something very wrong!... And "they", KNOW IT!

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join