It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lockdown 'had no effect' on coronavirus pandemic in Germany

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2021 @ 05:42 PM
link   
The more this gets accepted as the reality of 2020 from more and more countries, wonder if it will ramp up pressure on China..

also makes you wonder if they do headlines this to get people to buy a subscription but it's been re-reported elsewhere.

www.telegraph.co.uk...

Scientists at Munich University found German infection rate was already falling before the lockdown was imposed

Justin Huggler, Berlin

3 JUNE 2021 • 2:34 PM
A new study by German scientists claims to have found evidence that lockdowns may have had little effect on controlling the coronavirus pandemic.
Statisticians at Munich University found “no direct connection” between the German lockdown and falling infection rates in the country.
Instead, the study found infection rates had already clearly begun to fall before a national lockdown was imposed last November.
edit on 5-6-2021 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2021 @ 05:58 PM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

COVID-19 = TESTING....TESTING.....TESTING to see how complicit the majority of the sheeple will be......THIS IS ONLY A TEST.....

TEST RESULTS: 100% SUCCESS

On another note, when the EFFF is Fauci getting fired. Impatiently waiting.....
edit on 5-6-2021 by KKLOCO because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2021 @ 06:03 PM
link   
Can't have this getting out ....

posted on Jun, 5 2021 @ 06:24 PM
link   
Imagination is just what it is, it doesn't require a solution.
Indoctrination and propaganda on the other hand can be more tricky for some.

posted on Jun, 5 2021 @ 07:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: intergalactic fire
Imagination is just what it is, it doesn't require a solution.
Indoctrination and propaganda on the other hand can be more tricky for some.

So seriously you believe there are no repercussions domestically or internationally if this becomes widely accepted as the truth? Even if it was just political, look at all the politicians making millions of people lockdown and lose businesses, that's at the very least gonna be remembered come voting time.

posted on Jun, 5 2021 @ 07:56 PM
link   
It seems like the lockdowns just made a bunch of people gather at and contaminate the "essential" areas that every single person in the country used anyway.

It wasn't a true lockdown. Had it been a true lockdown, where civilization - including the stores - was shut down, maybe it could have worked ...But there would have been civil unrest. So that wouldn't have been possible.
edit on 5-6-2021 by Michigan72 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2021 @ 07:59 PM
link   

So in Other Words.........Wir sind alle gefickten Genossen !

posted on Jun, 5 2021 @ 08:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Michigan72
It seems like the lockdowns just made a bunch of people gather at and contaminate the "essential" areas that every single person in the country used anyway.

It wasn't a true lockdown. Had it been a true lockdown, where civilization - including the stores - was shut down, maybe it could have worked ...But there would have been civil unrest. So that wouldn't have been possible.

Covid wont spread when everyone has starved to death.

posted on Jun, 5 2021 @ 08:39 PM
link   
Oh, you don't say. Obviously, anyone with have a brain cell saw this a mile away.

posted on Jun, 5 2021 @ 08:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

I appreciate it, my man. Got a good smile from it.

posted on Jun, 5 2021 @ 10:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

Seems like we have been, and continue to be, and will likely be the same in the future.

posted on Jun, 6 2021 @ 02:04 AM
link   

A few of us here noticed and called it out back then. That the numbers are already falling, the day I heard about the recent lockdown I saw 18-21% infection drops in most all states here as a 7 day incidency.

Now my state is down to 28/100.000 infected but the media already establishes the idea that 44% want to keep mask zones in the future.

44% have been rebreathing CO2 too long.
edit on 6.6.2021 by ThatDamnDuckAgain because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2021 @ 09:39 AM
link   
I meant that there was/is no pandemic, false solutions for fake problems. It's just basic propaganda tactics and they work immensely well as proven time and time again.

The fact that these covid measures, rules, laws have destroyed millions of families and probably multiple generations is the real problem imo, but that's the least of their worries, no vote can change that anymore.
The masses are extremely easy to be satisfied, just announce another stimmy and most will forget what happened.

There will never be a 'solution' to repair this amount of damage. Time will heal some wounds, let's pray for that.
That doesn't mean there won't be a reaction, the consequences will be heavy, if it will have any impact on long-term is yet to be seen but I doubt it, as history told us.
Remember these are evil powers we're fighting against and they understand to name of the game very well.

edit on 6-6-2021 by intergalactic fire because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2021 @ 04:41 PM
link   
a reply to: sine.nomine

Ein Mann, der seine Familie in einer Zeit der Krise nicht schützen kann, ist kein Mann, sondern ein Schaf, das zum Schlachten geführt wird.Einigkeit und Recht und Freiheit .

posted on Jun, 6 2021 @ 04:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

I think this is so important I took the liberty to translate it since this is English forum.

A man, that can not protect his family during times of crisis, isn't a man but a sheep that is led to the butcher. Unity and Justice and Freedom.

Add: "Unity and Justica and Freedom" are parts of our lovely national anthem.

posted on Jun, 6 2021 @ 04:51 PM
link   
a reply to: ThatDamnDuckAgain

Yes , I have some German in me Somewheres...............)

posted on Jun, 6 2021 @ 04:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

I hope not literally

posted on Jun, 8 2021 @ 01:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: ThatDamnDuckAgain

A few of us here noticed and called it out back then.

Yeah, there were handful of us calling it out.

But, we were all told that we hate grandma and children and are selfish pricks. It was very bemusing to see the amount of people who didn't trust the government, the media, and big pharma flip into buying everything that was being propagated to them just by throwing the word "novel" and "pandemic" around.

posted on Jun, 8 2021 @ 01:21 PM
link   
the lockdowns have, and had, zero to do with public health and everything to do with tightening the thumbscrews on freedom.

posted on Jun, 8 2021 @ 01:40 PM
link   
Yeah, its not particularly surprising. If Im generous, I would say that its "common sense" that lockdowns would limit transmission.. But Id have to also state the the frequently erroneous nature of "common sense" is pretty much why the scientific method was created.

I mean, seriously..

The amount of lives that could be saved every year through actual health education is staggering. Everything from encouraging people to get some sun every day to making sure their Vit D levels are 45-60 ng/mL.

Really basic stuff.

We go in the other direction though, with concepts like "fatphobic" and blaming everything on racism.

Simply encouraging people to exercise a bit and get some sun and fresh air would save more lives than any lockdown.. and thats not even factoring in the cost of the lockdown itself.

If we would go one step further and do things like make sure individuals immune systems can effectively regulate themseves, clean up our food supply, and reduce particulates from pollution in the atmosphere.. We would be looking at a much, much different situation for any seasonal viruses, including SARS-CoV-2.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join