It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NYC shrink tells Yale audience she fantasizes about shooting White people in head

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2021 @ 03:10 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Well to be fair, this was the attitude of the British for hundreds of years. Not saying its right or anything....just saying white peeps were like this.

I mean damn...black peeps were getting strung up in a tree 50 years ago for shagging a white chick.

posted on Jun, 5 2021 @ 03:16 PM
link   
LMAO
The part where she's admittingly proud of focusing on "queer theory".
That did it for me.
Did she study psychology or was she in a straight jacket listening to a psychiatrist?
And which evil mothertrucker put her on a payroll as a teacher?
What the hell is wrong?

posted on Jun, 5 2021 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Ummm…

#hatethehaters

YouSir

posted on Jun, 5 2021 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Everyone should start placing mirrors "in her way" lmfao

+1 more 
posted on Jun, 5 2021 @ 03:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: lakenheath24

Well to be fair, this was the attitude of the British for hundreds of years. Not saying its right or anything....just saying white peeps were like this.

I mean damn...black peeps were getting strung up in a tree 50 years ago for shagging a white chick.

Then perhaps her ire should be directed at British White people, not every single one on the planet that just happen to cross her path ?

Are you SERIOUSLY trying to defend her statements here????

REALLY???

Check your racism at the login page.

posted on Jun, 5 2021 @ 03:26 PM
link   
a reply to: BlackArrow

Most of us can get along.

Someone, somewhere is doing their very best to keep on hammering those little wedges into every crack in society and widening them into chasms .

posted on Jun, 5 2021 @ 03:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: SeektoUnderstand
a reply to: paraphi

I just sent her an email. Asking if she believes her fantasies to be racist, sadistic and the complete opposite teachings a shrink should perform.....

Do you want to be called a Racist?...Because that's how you get called a Racist!

posted on Jun, 5 2021 @ 03:30 PM
link   

And if you don't agree you're racist.

posted on Jun, 5 2021 @ 03:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jason79

Ummm…”fantasizes about shooting white people in the head”…

Says the white psychologist…

YouSir

posted on Jun, 5 2021 @ 03:31 PM
link   
a reply to: lakenheath24

And white people get killed for walking down the wrong street today. Your point?

posted on Jun, 5 2021 @ 03:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Krakatoa

Was what I said untrue? You know it aint....

Im not defending her speech, just putting it into context.

swear ever since that retard Busch prez saying you are either with us or against us, that attitude had permeated society. Peeps cant even take a sec to go yeah, bitch got a point, but it's still not a civil thing to say.

And you cant tell me peeps in lower Alabama and Texas dont think the same thing about brown peeps.

posted on Jun, 5 2021 @ 03:33 PM
link   
She may be a professional Democrat troll trying to stir up hate and anger, then she walks away laughing after depositing her paid fee🤣

posted on Jun, 5 2021 @ 03:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Tulpa
Totally agree, I have never judged a person by their skin tone. But I have been judged, but I brush it off and don't let it change who I am as a person.

It's annoying as hell to sit there and be belittled for something that isn't even linked to my bloodline. I am linked to viking, we enslaved everyone NOT because of their color of their skin. Only their worth as human beings. If we felt like it, hating everyone equally.

Makes me wonder if we kept those principals of not taking slaves, and just killing everyone. If we would still be in this mess.

edit on 5-6-2021 by BlackArrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2021 @ 03:35 PM
link   
a reply to: YouSir

She looks more like a "chalk-Asian" from far Eastern Iran 😎

posted on Jun, 5 2021 @ 03:35 PM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

Critical thinking is my point duh. Peeps fall for ths.01% of haters and latch onto it like its the norm or something. ZGo visit a country ghetto....normal peeps aint like that.

Betcha she is a city slicker. City peeps are all dumb cuz they suck in each others stupid air all day.

posted on Jun, 5 2021 @ 03:36 PM
link   

I wonder how many times SHE has been shot in the face.

posted on Jun, 5 2021 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Are all white people British; or are all British people white in your mind?

posted on Jun, 5 2021 @ 03:38 PM
link   

a reply to: Krakatoa

And you cant tell me peeps in lower Alabama and Texas dont think the same thing about brown peeps.

Ummm…yet you can…?

Do tell…

How very…prestidigitational of you…

YouSir

posted on Jun, 5 2021 @ 03:39 PM
link   
a reply to: lakenheath24

People in lower Alabama and Texas do not think the same thing about brown people

Even if cNn says they do

posted on Jun, 5 2021 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Everyone should start placing mirrors "in her way" lmfao

She's not white.

White is a mindset not a skin color.

Anyone who behaves in a manner suggesting they are better than others and comes from a position of privilege and power is white no mater their skin color.

For example a privileged yale professor who fantasies about shooting people based solely on their skin color is ... oh yea she is white.
edit on 5-6-2021 by dandandat2 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join