It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Woke mom worried about white male baby

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2021 @ 12:50 PM
link   
a reply to: ColeYounger

edit on 7-6-2021 by SorrowSong2 because: Fixed vid

posted on Jun, 7 2021 @ 02:00 PM
link   
a reply to: SorrowSong2

Alright who fed these to the politicians, someone definitely must have.

posted on Jun, 7 2021 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Imagine the horror if a mother did a video of herself with books full of number games, word puzzles and educational things about nature and junior science for her child.

Ermahgaaaard!!!!!

Racist, sexist, homophobic, cisnormative terrorist abusing kids!

posted on Jun, 8 2021 @ 12:44 AM
link   
I'm not prejudice. I'm just referring to historical facts. a reply to: Rob808

posted on Jun, 8 2021 @ 07:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: BobbyJoeSmiths
I'm not prejudice. I'm just referring to historical facts. a reply to: Rob808

You haven’t referenced a single historical fact, please provide examples and citations for us to better understand. But I’ll go ahead and call bs. The only historical fact worth noting is throughout history humans have blindly justified persecution of others and you are continuing that, so kudos for proving your humanity just not in the way you hoped.

posted on Jun, 8 2021 @ 08:40 AM
link   
I don't if you're serious or being sarcastic. Everyone knows the history and the truth. There is no need to cite what is common sense. a reply to: Rob808

posted on Jun, 8 2021 @ 01:55 PM
link   
Child protective services should come for her kid. And she should go(or be forced to) get her tubes tied for believing her offspring is evil. So she has no more evil babies.

Simple solution, if you believe your white baby or unborn child will be evil. Get your tubes tied and don't have children. Don't spread your "evil"(stupidity) in the world.

If it's to late, and your "evil child" is born. It is beyond your ability to raise, bring that child to a church and walk away so that child can be raised in the light. With all the help, that evil, evil child needs. Never reach back out to that child, and go about your life. (You are an unfit mother and that child deserves better.)

Problem solved.

Making rape a natural nature in your developing childs life will desensitize that child. Don't be a retard. When you desensitize someone that young they consider it "normal". Then grow up to be the preditary person your afraid of.

Science has proven this in studies in reguards to things like smoking. That when one or more parents smoke they will smoke. The likelihood that a child is molested the more likely they will molest others. Because not all are deemed strong enough willed to break the chain.

9 out of 10 who commit said crimes were victims at one point themselves. This holds true with everything from drugs to violent crimes. The background you give your kid will determine how your kid grows up. Nature vs Nurture.

So get ur arse back on tiktok and tell her that the baby must be left at a church to be cleansed of the evil ways. It's beyond her ability to raise, she must never reach back out to that baby because she is white criminal who is only capable of birthing and spreading evil in the world.

Cater to the stupidity of it all l, while protecting those that really need it, aka that child.
edit on 8-6-2021 by BlackArrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2021 @ 02:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: BabblingBlueBook
At the same time, does anyone actually know people like this woman? I don't.

Yeah, they exist. One that comes to mind is a white woman with a patchwork quilt of mixed children who is currently married to a woman who suffers from mental illness and identifies as a male. It's literally like the idiot's goal was to hit every goddamned branch as she fell through the liberal virtue signalling tree.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join