It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Woke mom worried about white male baby

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2021 @ 05:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Boadicea
WAIT! A woman doesn't want her son to grow up to be a rapist???

And this is a thread to mock and ridicule such a notion? Have I got that right???

Okay. Just making sure...

What if he was black and she just naturally assumed he'd grow up to be a carjacker?

posted on Jun, 5 2021 @ 05:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Flatcoat

What if he was black and she just naturally assumed he'd grow up to be a carjacker?

Oooooh.... what if she assumed he wouldn't grow up to be a carjacker, so she didn't bother teaching him any values or morals, and he did grow up to be a carjacker??? That would really suck, eh?

I will say again, if she assumed that a male child was going to be a rapist, then she would have aborted it after the first ultrasound... and if she assumed that her born male child was going to be a rapist, then she wouldn't bother teaching him any different at all.

Sure are a lot of people who don't want moms to teach their sons to be decent people and not to rape women... no wonder so many of today's young men are struggling in so many ways. No one wants to teach them any better. No one even wants to admit there is a problem. We'll just pretend like there is no such thing as rape... no such thing as rapists... no such thing as victims...

Cant bruise that fragile male ego, right???

posted on Jun, 5 2021 @ 05:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

Be good if moms of ‘other races’ taught their sons not to rape

Because ‘white people’ most definitely do NOT top the stats when it comes to raping

Nor do they top the stats of most other crimes and degenerate behaviour

Teaching values, if only that was aspired to huh?
edit on 5 6 2021 by Breakthestreak because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2021 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Well, speaking personally, I can't ever remember my mum telling me "not to be a rapist" or a carjacker for that matter, and guess what? I've never done either...or even entertained the thought. Empathy for others is not something that is taught. It is something that is inherent in a persons psyche.

posted on Jun, 5 2021 @ 06:07 PM
link   

There is, but she's not there. She's at the extreme end of crazy.

I never assumed my kid was going to be a horrible white male. I do spend time worrying about what the world will be like for him because he is one, but I never worry that he will be bad just because that's what he is.

If he turns out bad, it's a combination of things including my failure as a parent, but none of them have much to do with his skin color or biological sex.

posted on Jun, 5 2021 @ 06:10 PM
link   

And you sure are going to great lengths to defend a mother making horrible statements about her poor baby boy.

She's talking about worrying that his birth sex and skin color are going to predestine him to be a bad person, so she has to work super hard to make sure he's better than that. It's like someone in a Muslim country beating his little girl because she's a woman and can't be relied upon to control her female nature.

posted on Jun, 5 2021 @ 06:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Breakthestreak

Because ‘white people’ most definitely do NOT top the stats when it comes to raping

Interesting... could you provide a source, please? Because after my own quick search, that's not what I'm seeing.

For example, in a report from the Department of Justice in 2018, their statistics show 55.7% of offenders were White, and 22.1% of offenders were Black.

Race and Ethnicity of Violent Crime Ofenders and Arrestees, 2018

The RAINN organization has similar statistics, showing 57% of perpetrators were White, and 27% were Black.

RAINN -- Perpetrators of Sexual Violence: Statistics

And to keep these statistics in perspective, the numbers refer to the race of the perpetrator in terms of total number of reported rapes, not the total number of perpetrators. Because rapists tend to be repeat offenders, the numbers possible/probably reflect multiple crimes committed by one perpetrator.

posted on Jun, 5 2021 @ 06:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Breakthestreak

Um... yeah... right.

Because this thread is literally overflowing with folks aspiring to teach values to children...

posted on Jun, 5 2021 @ 06:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Flatcoat

Well, speaking personally, I can't ever remember my mum telling me "not to be a rapist" or a carjacker for that matter, and guess what? I've never done either...or even entertained the thought. Empathy for others is not something that is taught. It is something that is inherent in a persons psyche.

And yet I'm betting she taught you values that included not being a rapist nor a carjacker. If she taught you to respect the person and autonomy of others, then of course you would not be a rapist because that would violate the person and autonomy of women. If she taught you to respect the property of others, and maybe even to not covet they neighbors things, then of course you not be a carjacker because that would be a violation of others property rights and your religion.

There are many ways to teach lessons to children. I have already said her methods and perspective may be skewed, but she's not wrong to want to teach her son better. She's not wrong to want to teach her son values and principles that will serve him well his entire life.

I have also pointed out that many young men are not receiving these lessons, and are struggling in many ways -- including and especially with sexual issues -- so obviously many are not being taught the values and principles they need to live a healthy and happy life.

posted on Jun, 5 2021 @ 06:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

There is, but she's not there. She's at the extreme end of crazy.

As I stated, her methods and perspective may be skewed. That does not diminish or eliminate the very valuable lessons she wants her son to learn -- for HIS benefit as well as the benefit of women.

I never assumed my kid was going to be a horrible white male. I do spend time worrying about what the world will be like for him because he is one, but I never worry that he will be bad just because that's what he is.

But you did know very well that you would need to teach him lessons and values in order for him to make the most and best of his life, right? And you do know that without those necessary and proper lessons, that he could become many bad things, including a rapist, right?

If he turns out bad, it's a combination of things including my failure as a parent, but none of them have much to do with his skin color or biological sex.

Okay, there I totally agree. Rapists come in all races, creeds and colors.

But that's where CRT is to blame.

posted on Jun, 5 2021 @ 06:32 PM
link   

And you sure are going to great lengths to defend a mother making horrible statements about her poor baby boy.

She's talking about worrying that his birth sex and skin color are going to predestine him to be a bad person, so she has to work super hard to make sure he's better than that. It's like someone in a Muslim country beating his little girl because she's a woman and can't be relied upon to control her female nature.

Well, whether she understands it or not, she's talking White Privilege and Critical Race Theory, and the ridiculous notion that society endows him with a sense of White privilege that "entitles" him to do such things. She is trying to teach him otherwise. In that sense, she is trying to save her child from oh-so-horrid White Privilege and society.

That would be the skewed perspective that I mentioned.

posted on Jun, 5 2021 @ 07:08 PM
link   
I blame the parents. HER parents are clearly awful people, who must have committed some despicable acts in order for her to turn out like this.

I really do feel sorry for the boy. He will most likely have difficulties finding friends. But then whenever he does begin making friends, she won't like them because they will obviously be bad influences on her boy.

posted on Jun, 5 2021 @ 08:06 PM
link   

But I don't specifically say, "Son, today I am going to teach you how not to rape."

Who does that?!

If any parent has done his or her job, the topic never need come up since you've already taught them how to respect other people. If my child respects others, then he's not suddenly going to decide that it's OK to do something someone is telling him not to against their will ... because, you know, he's been taught respect for others.

If I set out to teach him specifically every single instance where he might need to demonstrate respect for someone else as a separate and distinct lesson, then I might be doing it wrong.

posted on Jun, 5 2021 @ 08:25 PM
link   

But I don't specifically say, "Son, today I am going to teach you how not to rape."

Who does that?!

I don't know... is that what the mom said she was going to do? Sit her son down one day and say, "Son, today I am going to teach you how not to rape?" As I said, I haven't watched, and I have no intention of doing so.

If any parent has done his or her job, the topic never need come up since you've already taught them how to respect other people. If my child respects others, then he's not suddenly going to decide that it's OK to do something someone is telling him not to against their will ... because, you know, he's been taught respect for others.

Pretty much exactly the point I made to another poster who said his mother never taught him not to rape. Only I used the example of respecting the persons and autonomy of other people, as opposed to just respecting other people.

But our point is the same: We do have to teach our kids the difference between right and wrong, and we do so with values and principles that are universal. If we teach our kids to respect others, then they will. And that necessarily includes not raping anyone.

If I set out to teach him specifically every single instance where he might need to demonstrate respect for someone else as a separate and distinct lesson, then I might be doing it wrong.

Maybe... probably... I would say so.

Now just think if folks had the respect for this mom to make this point, simplifying her job immeasurably, as opposed to simply mocking her? Wouldn't it be great if someone explained this to all the moms and dads out there that never got this lesson themselves? It would be far more accurate and effective than simply mocking moms and dads that are trying their damnedest to do right by their kids...

posted on Jun, 5 2021 @ 08:49 PM
link   

As I said, I haven't watched, and I have no intention of doing so

Lol so you have more comments in this thread than anyone else but you didn't bother watching the video, so you don't even know what you are trying to defend.

Willful ignorance.

posted on Jun, 5 2021 @ 09:21 PM
link   

Um... yeah... right.

Because this thread is literally overflowing with folks aspiring to teach values to children...

This thread has a racist POS in the OP’s video who claims that ‘white men’ are prone to rape

Nothing could be further from the truth

posted on Jun, 5 2021 @ 09:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Breakthestreak

Interesting... could you provide a source, please? Because after my own quick search, that's not what I'm seeing.

For example, in a report from the Department of Justice in 2018, their statistics show 55.7% of offenders were White, and 22.1% of offenders were Black.

Race and Ethnicity of Violent Crime Ofenders and Arrestees, 2018

The RAINN organization has similar statistics, showing 57% of perpetrators were White, and 27% were Black.

RAINN -- Perpetrators of Sexual Violence: Statistics

And to keep these statistics in perspective, the numbers refer to the race of the perpetrator in terms of total number of reported rapes, not the total number of perpetrators. Because rapists tend to be repeat offenders, the numbers possible/probably reflect multiple crimes committed by one perpetrator.

Really?

And how much of the population is black?

Whoops, per capita is an actual thing

posted on Jun, 5 2021 @ 09:52 PM
link   

Really?

And how much of the population is black?

Whoops, per capita is an actual thing

Doesn't matter. These statistics do not tell us what percentage -- "per capita" -- of the racial population are rapists. There are no statistics which tell us what percentage of any race are rapists.

These statistics tell us what percentage of rapes were committed by which race. For all we know, every single rape committed by a Black man was committed by only one Black man, while every rape committed by a White man was committed by a different White man. It's not at all likely that's the case. But based upon these statistics, we do not know.

What we do know is that almost all rapes are committed by men. And in those states where rape is literally defined as penile penetration, then literally all rapes are committed by men. It seems that men of ALL races are the problem. So tell ya what... whatever ridiculous assertions and conclusions you want to make based upon race, it is ever more true of men.

All those rapists very much appreciate this mocking and ridiculing of a mom trying to make her son a better man. Very much indeed. So good job!

posted on Jun, 5 2021 @ 10:03 PM
link   
a reply to: MRinder

Lol so you have more comments in this thread than anyone else but you didn't bother watching the video, so you don't even know what you are trying to defend. Willful ignorance.

Let's see... I made one initial comment about a mom trying to teach her son values and principles in order for him to lead a productive and happy life, including not raping women.

I have lost track of just how many rape apologists have jumped on that one comment to defend mocking a mom for wanting her son to be a good man; and in the process made some rapists and wouldbe rapists quite happy. I'm sure they'd like ALL such moms mocked and ridiculed out of existence.

And I'm the ignorant one??? SMH...

posted on Jun, 6 2021 @ 02:23 AM
link   

a reply to: MRinder

Lol so you have more comments in this thread than anyone else but you didn't bother watching the video, so you don't even know what you are trying to defend. Willful ignorance.

Let's see... I made one initial comment about a mom trying to teach her son values and principles in order for him to lead a productive and happy life, including not raping women.

I have lost track of just how many rape apologists have jumped on that one comment to defend mocking a mom for wanting her son to be a good man; and in the process made some rapists and wouldbe rapists quite happy. I'm sure they'd like ALL such moms mocked and ridiculed out of existence.

And I'm the ignorant one??? SMH...

These key values you keep harping on -- respect and empathy -- are inherent. Innate. NATURAL. Not taught, and certainly not from some #ty self-hate teaching SJW book. You either have these morality & ethics cornerstones, or you do not, it's hardwired in, or left out entirely for the psychopaths/sociopaths.

This is in effect blaming the boy for being a boy and expecting # behavior of him. If I sat here and said "Whelp that's a baby girl that just dropped out the vagina, guess we'll have to edumacate her on how to not look, sound and act like a whore, just, you know, in case -- can't trust a girl to keep her legs shut around boys without teaching it" then you'd have a FIT over the sexism. Check yourself.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join