It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Woke mom worried about white male baby

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+3 more 
posted on Jun, 5 2021 @ 01:25 PM
link   
The YouTube video's host does an excellent job of explaining how behavior that is utterly insane to the rational person is in fact normal behavior for the woketard. "If I don't read my son books that teach 'rape is bad', then he'll grow up to be a rapist!"

In her 'I'm An Attention Whore", er... I mean "TikTok" video, she takes virtue signalling to levels that would give Coke and Nike a run for their money.
This lunatic woman displays an impressive collection of the left's more repugnant traits. I truly feel sorry for her baby.
I get a distinct impression that this loon doesn't really care about her infant son. She just wants to show the world how woke she is.
It's one thing to put a 'woke sign' in your yard to show the passersby that you believe 'climate change is real', but when you feel the need to grandstand to the world through social media platforms, then you're just deranged. I'm talking serious mental problems here.

Right from the start, she lets us know that because her baby is a white male, he's inherently evil.
I'm not exaggerating or pearl clutching here! She infers quite strongly that steps must be taken to overcome her son's inherent "awfulness". Because he's a white male.
She explains her plan, step by step, to make sure her son is thoroughly inculcated with woke ideology. She shows us the books she's going to read him about gender issues. Of course she includes a book on "awesome women". "Because I'm raising a feminist!"

I weep for the future.

edit on 5-6-2021 by ColeYounger because: (no reason given)

edit on 5-6-2021 by ColeYounger because: (no reason given)

+7 more 
posted on Jun, 5 2021 @ 01:30 PM
link   
a reply to: ColeYounger
Why would she help create a white male baby if they are so ‘awful’?

+10 more 
posted on Jun, 5 2021 @ 01:38 PM
link   

This is quite the conundrum. In order to have an awful white male baby, didn't she have to first have sex with an awful white male?

+2 more 
posted on Jun, 5 2021 @ 01:39 PM
link   
I bet that after she saw her son the first time she was horrified and taught it wasn't hers. She probably thought reading "White Fragility" front to back a dozen times during pregnancy would magically turn him African American.

Poor child is going to be so confused and hate himself starting from a young age, great job! Mother of the year!

posted on Jun, 5 2021 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Tough call for that evil white male-child.
Crawl back into that nutcase of a mother (aka birthing-person)
...or suffer a childhood of being raised by her.

posted on Jun, 5 2021 @ 01:42 PM
link   

her 'I'm An Attention Whore", er... I mean "TikTok" video

To be fair, I'm pretty sure it's been scientifically proven using tiktok kills brain cells and will make you retarded so...not surprising really.

posted on Jun, 5 2021 @ 01:43 PM
link   

The only awful person here is the "mother".

I am usually against abortion, but in her case, the world would be a better place if she had been aborted.

posted on Jun, 5 2021 @ 01:47 PM
link   
I actually feel more sorry for the evil, white Dad (aka 'Spineless Sperm-Person').

posted on Jun, 5 2021 @ 01:57 PM
link   
a reply to: RussianSpy

Poor child is going to be so confused and hate himself starting from a young age, great job! Mother of the year!

I know! Walsh discusses how the "critical race cult" is not just turning white people against each other,
it's turning them against their own families. In this case, a mother against her own child! How diabolical is that?

posted on Jun, 5 2021 @ 02:06 PM
link   
That poor kid. You have to question that baby's safety at some point. If she's this unhinged before he can even walk or talk, I can only imagine how this will progress. Child abuse in every way. At best he'll be a basket case just like her.

Suicides among the young are supposedly way up. Looking at this, I doubt if bullying on social media is the only reason.

At the same time, does anyone actually know people like this woman? I don't.

posted on Jun, 5 2021 @ 02:09 PM
link   

I couldn’t make it through the entire video, the sound of her voice and vocal inflection made me want to vomit.
I feel sorry for the cuck father but he is probably just as bad and he had to know what he was getting in to with her.
Yeah these are sickening times we live in and I blame all the loser Liberals for turning this country into a nation of screeching pussies.

GTFO Liberals.
edit on 5-6-2021 by RazorV66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2021 @ 02:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: BabblingBlueBook
That poor kid. You have to question that baby's safety at some point. If she's this unhinged before he can even walk or talk, I can only imagine how this will progress. Child abuse in every way. At best he'll be a basket case just like her.

Suicides among the young are supposedly way up. Looking at this, I doubt if bullying on social media is the only reason.

At the same time, does anyone actually know people like this woman? I don't.

Don't worry about the kid...He'll hate her guts by the time he's 13.
Dad, on the other hand, will be a late-stage alcoholic by the time he hits 30...if he doesn't blow his brains out first.

posted on Jun, 5 2021 @ 02:16 PM
link   
Where is the father and how does she have custody?

originally posted by: RussianSpy

That, or from the same young age he'll discover how to think critically for himself, and know when social media nuts are trying to program him.

If she wants to do anything, she should explain the $100 trillion Federal debt that'll be waiting for him.

posted on Jun, 5 2021 @ 02:19 PM
link   
This new Woke culture is so weird. We are mostly all peons other than the top ten percent and politicians and others who believe they are elites. I guess the fact that most people do not experienced hard work these days is a real Woke problem. Before there were only ten percent of people making an easy living. Now we have all kinds of people out there trying to make lots of money by promoting things people do not really need to live.

posted on Jun, 5 2021 @ 02:24 PM
link   
Woke is the new stupid

posted on Jun, 5 2021 @ 02:26 PM
link   

She looks kind of doped, her eye's, she also looks kind of borderline downs her face and it's shape.
I suspect her IQ would also reflect this.

And doesn't this fall under the category of child abuse?, causing undue mental and emotional suffering to the child is definitely a form of abuse and recognized as such worldwide except perhaps in China.

Whatever passes for social workers need to monitor this child's well being regularly and if necessary take him for adoption by more stable and mentally capable parent's, children are not property they are people.

posted on Jun, 5 2021 @ 02:38 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 5 2021 @ 02:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy
Why would she help create a white male baby if they are so ‘awful’?

This was exactly the first thing that I thought.

She sounds like an awful person.

posted on Jun, 5 2021 @ 02:55 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

That's it! Why in the world didn't she create a female whiteperson to begin with?

It would have saved us all from a lot of trouble.

posted on Jun, 5 2021 @ 02:56 PM
link   
"...And this is my baby, Bennett...he get's his vagina from me and his awfulness from his father."

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join