It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Since its Obvious ET Loves the United States of America will Aliens Attack China?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2021 @ 11:31 AM
link   
a reply to: LABTECH767
We are talking about ET's karma. Not about Jesus and us. He didn't die in the cross for ET.
edit on 5-6-2021 by Trueman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2021 @ 11:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Trueman

Very good point, there will be a NEW heaven and a NEW earth.

Ours is a war with powers and principality's.

If they are not his servants they are too bound for judgement day and just maybe that is why they have been brought here?.

posted on Jun, 5 2021 @ 11:34 AM
link   
We should protest.

2nd line

posted on Jun, 5 2021 @ 12:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: LABTECH767

Very good point, there will be a NEW heaven and a NEW earth.

Ours is a war with powers and principality's.

If they are not his servants they are too bound for judgement day and just maybe that is why they have been brought here?.

The godless ET renounced to God thousands of years ago. Now we have people on Earth that want to do the same. Judgement day will be intense.

posted on Jun, 5 2021 @ 12:05 PM
link   

I believe ET is divided as much as we are.

I hear they started a civil war over which bathroom to use.

Seti @ home told me.

posted on Jun, 5 2021 @ 12:15 PM
link   
Are you really naive enough to think that aliens have a preference for humans who live in a certain country?
Aliens, who have obviously travelled lightyears to get to this planet, went through all that trouble just to opt in in our war mongering of country against country?
They (the aliens) would want us to unite as a human race ... But opt in on the it's-us-against-them game of the (clearly) underdeveloped human beings.
A funny proposition that is.
The arrogant thought alone of being more (anything) then other human beings living somewhere else might be an other reason for visiting your special place on this planet.
Because: why would you think the USA is way better?
And how did you get this superiority disorder?

posted on Jun, 5 2021 @ 12:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Daalder
Are you really naive enough to think that aliens have a preference for humans who live in a certain country?

Ummm...actually...I'm not naive enough to think I could possibly know the answer to that question...

Besides...maybe localized diets...make for a tastier herd animal...Ala..."To serve man"...

YouSir

posted on Jun, 5 2021 @ 01:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Daalder
Aliens, who have obviously travelled lightyears to get to this planet, went through all that trouble just to opt in in our war mongering of country against country?
They (the aliens) would want us to unite as a human race ... But opt in on the it's-us-against-them game of the (clearly) underdeveloped human beings.
A funny proposition that is.
The arrogant thought alone of being more (anything) then other human beings living somewhere else might be an other reason for visiting your special place on this planet.
Because: why would you think the USA is way better?
And how did you get this superiority disorder?

No, no they do not want us to unite though perhaps they want the more industrialized nations to win.

What do we do, we harvest raw materials and refine them, we put them in large concentrations in our city's and industrial zones ripe for the taking, we may just possibly have done this several times, one earth many previous world's if you like.

What good is that to them, while I do not believe in the Anunaki story and if those tablet were even being remotely accurately translated then they are propaganda giving the aliens credit for creating humanity when in fact they were probably mass murderers and scavengers whom enslaved the survivors to gather from the ruins of there own city's and leave the world fallow for the next civilization to rise ready to be harvested all over again, well think about it.

You live in space and a more primitive society makes the things you need, metals, new inventions and technology's you can use for your own civilization and likely this happens on many worlds in there patch that they rule over harvesting from many world's the things they need, keep them down below a certain level of advancement, keep them refining materials and on the odd occasion a world reaches a level that is a thread be ready with an asteroid or two.

Benign loving aliens is a myth, remember Cortes and the New World.

Those that have been hanging around for a long time are what we term Demon's and in some rare cases perhaps Angel's, the Angel's may have our best interests at heart but only when they align with the Lords plan, the Demons wanted to harvest our world themselves, maybe they were the ones that always did before but were cast down as there time had come to face a more powerful force.

Now I have stepped here into Science fiction but if I did not believe in God and I most certainly DO then this would be the only logical godless explanation for you just remove Demon and Angel and put faction and leader in place of that.

So just to try to persuade you that the idea of loving gentle nice little human experimenting grey's and predatory demonic mantis like beings are not the good guy's, not at all in fact.

At the very least we are not there prime concern, but it is more likely we only exist because they or other factions have already warred over our world and just perhaps there is a group whom understand the concept of enlightened self interest so are protecting us to protect themselves by enforcing some kind of agreement that prohibits a race from stealing a world that is already a living biosphere and most especially any world that has any level of sentience even animal sentience as it may become something greater in time.

We can only hope that such benign enlightened self interest continues and assume it would have arisen as a result of a war with a or several predator civilizations, one that harvests industrialized planets for resources falls into the categories of a predator civilization as well.

The truth is painting them as good guy's is like making them your Gods, look properly for a moment, Cortes and all that lovely gold the Incas and Aztecs had mined and refined, were are the Inca and Aztec civilizations now and of course the survivors were enslaves just like the story of the Anunaki who only left when there was nothing of value for them to steal but possibly left some of there slaves behind to monitor and report when we started to build up huge refined resources on our surface, likely in that time someone else in the Galaxy got wise to them and put a stop on there return most likely putting them back into the stone age on there own world for there crimes but we can only wonder about that, are the Indian God's aliens did they drive the Anunaki away, did they hunt them down to there world and return them back to a more primitive level of technology until they socially evolve a bit more and become more wise toward other races?, or were they ALL demons just as the Zoroastrians assumed whom worshipped only one God or like our faith whom worship only one God and not a physical being except in the form of his son through whom he walked among us without technology just using the divine power of TRUE God and we believe these ancient alien were fallen watchers, some are imprisoned on the earth in a dimension we can not enter but which they can so in that sense our world is also a prison planet.

Like I say this is not my belief but I want you to consider your stance that they are nice being's, they could simply be prison guards or they could be day trippers out to the safari park full of primitives pointing primitive nuclear stick's at one another or they could be time travellers or from a parallel reality or just truly so alien we can not even conceive of there reason for being here?.

The could be fallen angels or the creations of such abominations and chimera created to fly the fallen ones Merkabah (not there energy ones there physical chariots), some COULD even be angel's in service to God.

But none of them means they mean well toward humanity, the Angels have more often punished the human race them helped them and it was only when God heard about the fallen ones abomination against man that the other angels actually did something as up to that point they seem to have turned a blind eye to there fallen brothers actions.

They are to say my point simply, NOT NICE.

The earth is a field, mankind the crop, the fruiting of that crop is all the tasty refined materials our society can create, a few very enlightened soul's and all our energy, the world is left fallow after each harvest until it is time to sow and reap again, how many times this may have happened?, ever hear of ooparts.

I mean as well what exactly did old Ronald actually know?.

It is even possible that our military's are keeping secrets not so much from one another and the general public as from these watchers, it is also possible that China has made some kind of deal with these watchers and gone rogue breaking out of a pact with Russia in tow and in fact it is they who are in danger of destroying a secret coalition to protect our planet, one that never probably stood much of a chance but it was the best we had.

edit on 5-6-2021 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2021 @ 04:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Waterglass
Then we have the 1000+ year civilization known as The Peoples Republic of China. OK, so what have they done for the world in their 1000+ plus years on earth and for all of man kind. Other than master reproduction just what have they invented, developed or refined. Do tell right.

Paper, printing, the compass and that stuff second amendment lovers can't get enough of.... gunpowder.
Oh - and the rest of this stuff.....
List of Chinese inventions

Wallow in ignorance and superiority syndrome at your peril.

posted on Jun, 5 2021 @ 10:46 PM
link   

Many inventions attributed to the Chinese were simply inherited by them, others were simultaneously invented in other parts of the world.

What the Chinese had was organization and government and a long tradition of civilization but you will never know of find the truth of there history because most of it was destroyed by Mao and before him Qin Shi Huang ordered the killing of the historians, the philosophers and the intelligent men of the nations he conquered, the HAN were not dominant in China at that time and these OTHER people's whom were either absorbed or wiped out, those worked to death building his mausoleum, his palace that took over two years to burn down after the revolt that followed his death and his first great wall were NOT Han they were the people of the other nations that he butchered, how many of HIS ideas (and when you talk about China you are not talking about these other people but the HAN) were actually stolen from them.

He wrote his own history, only the doctors and astrologers got a free pass from him but the scholars whom had refused to burn there own history's chose to die rather than write lies for him.

Back in the seventh century the Chinese had blast furnace capable of producing high quality steel, they then forgot how to make these at some later date as dynasty's came and went, the grand fleet discovered the Americas and Australia all wonderful you may think and world first except that there are covered up and denied by officialdom evidence that the ancient Egyptians reached Australia long before with everything from Boomerangs found in Tutankhamun's tomb to carved scarabs and even pyramid's such as the gimpy pyramid having been found in Australia, some even now believe that Solomon's gold may have come from there.

History is not what you think.

Under Mao the Chinese ordered the few farmers they did not kill off to farm atop the many pyramid's and the great white pyramid which was once over a thousand feet tall with a crystal atop it was severely vandalized along with many ancient sites, although it had already been vandalized in ancient times when the pre-existing structure was dug into to convert it into a tomb for a Chinese general, some of the large structure such as Qins mausoleum have not stood up anywhere near as well as these other older Pyramid's, the locals also have legends of there builders being Sky God's with hair like the sun and eye's like the sky so Blond Blue eyed people like the Taklamakan mummies, not exactly what you or the HAN would call Chinese but in fact they WERE Chinese, Occidental Chinese that maybe were there even before the HAN were.

Most of history was written from behind a desk somewhere by a scholar working on piecing fragments he knew together and a hell of a lot of it is propaganda and erasing what came before replacing it with fables.

I am not denying they are ingenious and industrious but they are far from the great inventors you may think, oh they had some great ideas, transverse bulkheads (as in the Titanic) were used in there Junk's and based upon the it is believed the way a cane has internal membranes separating it's internal structure into separate cell's, they did not stop the junk's from sinking but probably helped more than one damaged ship make it home, there ship's however were not that advanced and there sail technology was bettered by the Arabs much later and the Vikings had bettered the hull design much earlier with there ship lap hull's forming semi plaining hulls that would ride up over the water at speed (something that was forgotten until it was eventually re-invented much much later, you may want to look into the history of the boats intended to save downed RAF pilots and the part Laurence of Arabia played in that).

China did not prosper alone it needed outside ideas, many things you believe they invented were probably adaptions of things from elsewhere, when they closed there borders after the emperor whom had sent out the great fleet died and was replaced by an Emperor whom believed in Confucianism and Isolationism the fleet was left to rot and China at that time poised to conquer the world became backward, sunk into a semi dark age only finally broken by the forced presence of the powerful new European powers (much to our shame the Opium wars were one of the darker marks on our history and that of China as well).

Still they did manage to create clockwork, a form of roof that survived earthquakes and is incredibly complex despite being made using wood and many other invention's and adaptations driven by necessity, they also invented a whole host of inhumane torture methods including the forerunner of water boarding, Chinese water torture.

But for all of that they never came close to the genius of men such as Heron of Alexandria or later Victorian period engineers and inventors in from Europe and it's colonies whom invented the modern world starting with the British industrial revolution.

All of there inventions if they were indeed there's and not simply adapted by them were nothing compared to this and even today most modern inventions are still created by Occidental scientists, engineers and freelance inventors.

Did you know the great baths in Rome had triple glazed window's, flat large glass was only invented or perhaps re-invented just around the corner from me by a fellow Lancastrian by the name of Pilkington whom discovered method of creating FLOAT glass by floating the molten glass on a sea of molten tin, before that all flat glass was made by blowing it like a bottle is blown by a glass blower, snipping it open while it was still hot and then rolling it flat creating old fashioned so called rolled glass.

Did you know the European printing press was invented completely independently of the Chinese printing press but we probably have to give them the invention of Paper and of course Paper Money and the worlds first economic collapse due to worthless money when they just kept printing more as if it was worth something when it was not just like today's governments are doing.

I think if you dig a little deeper, look at the subject of Ooparts you will find it is likely that every invention including modern ones has probably already been invented by some previous epoch we know nothing about and if you doubt that I would encourage you to look at the documentary AFTER HUMANS.

Alright lets be a bit more fair to the Chinese, the worlds first cruise missile, an anti ship firework that had four downward facing rockets and one large read one that would skim over the water from the launching junk and set fire to an enemy ship.

They also used fireworks to defeat a better equipped imperial Russian army at the start of the twentieth century.

But they did not invent the modern firearm or even the musket or even the cannon though they did invent hand grenades but three and four thousand years ago in Mesopotamia poison gas grenades had already been invented and were used in war, basically chemicals that when exposed to the air turned into poison gas were put into clay jars and thrown at enemy soldiers and fortifications.

So really the same ideas going around and around.

The wheel barrow, nope there is a fragment of wood that suggests the ancient Gaelic peoples of Europe may have already known the idea but used it quite differently, the piece of wood in question has key hole notches cut into it to gather wheat grain.

edit on 5-6-2021 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2021 @ 06:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Littlebatman

Actually NOT much for being around over 1000 years. ET seems to help West Asia countries and European and Africa and South America. Sure still seems to me that China is the odd man out shall we say.

They rule under control, fear and dictatorship. They also stab those countries in the back whom helped them survive other invasions.

posted on Jun, 6 2021 @ 07:58 AM
link   

I try to remain on the side of God. For whatever reason I have begun to pray daily for several months now. I don't go to church. I cannot explain why I began but I have and things are so much better.

Instead of 5 steps forward in life and 5 back its now 9 forward and 1 back.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join