It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Since its Obvious ET Loves the United States of America will Aliens Attack China?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2021 @ 08:20 AM
link   
Well well now you have heard about disclosure right and NO I didn't reach out and ask made for TV Captain Obvious for his take on all.

I mean its all over the USA MSM as in aliens, ET, videos and so much much more. It is quite evident to me that ET is friendly and loves the United States of America. So why is that? Well maybe our mutilated cattle just taste better or the abductees are simply more personable in that they have a soul. It could be we also use a higher grade of Uranium at our nuclear reactors along with purer dog food and drywall that doenst kill. Plus it could be that were NOT building fossil fueled coal plants as if they are trendy like over there in the Peoples Republic of China.

Then there was the President Trump factor as in I never saw a man attacked so much in my lifetime. Actually, he was kind of everything that ET doesn't want. Right?

Here's some of the UAP / UFO videos:

Leaked video appears to show UFO plunging under water off California

Navy ships capture video of pyramid-shaped UFOs, orbs flying above

I mean so these things are all around the US Naval Fleet, Nuclear Reactors and they are able to perform radical maneuvers like back in 1989 when Robert Lazar filmed them in the desert. On May 4, 2018 at 8:45PM I along with several others saw objects doing and performing the same radical maneuvers that Lazar filmed in 1989.

However, other than disabling our nukes in the missile silos and putting a show on for our boys in the Navy have they actually attacked anything or anyone? I am aware some minor attacks and that stories of abduction are out there and it could all be true. Have you every considered they are still missing because they don't want to be returned to earth? The other stuff could simply be a result of miscommunication among man and ET.

Actually, if I were ET and have been zipping around here on earth for say 30,000 years just whom would I back or always have your back?

Then we have the 1000+ year civilization known as The Peoples Republic of China. OK, so what have they done for the world in their 1000+ plus years on earth and for all of man kind. Other than master reproduction just what have they invented, developed or refined. Do tell right. So here we have a small arse country known as the USA which in less than 200 years stabilized the world. That's right. Stabilized the world. My opinion.

So just recently Covid-19 origination has popped up and the Peoples Republic of China goes wild. I mean they threaten to nuke the USA? Seems to me they cant take a kick in the nutz. That happens when you know there might be something to it.

China State Media Says Country Must Prepare for Nuclear War With U.S. After Biden Asks for COVID Probe

Say what you want about Trump and Biden, sooner or later the truth will sometimes get out. For China to react to the Covid-19 investigation that oh by the way Trump started as in a HUGE overreaction is a sign of guilt and the Aliens as in ET know that. I also think that China knows that the Aliens as in ET have the United States of Americas back and as a result they are ramping up the NUKE rhetoric.

Will this go down as it somewhat aligns with some book written 2000 years ago? As just a guy that's what I see and read in the tea leaves.

So what say you?

edit on 5-6-2021 by Waterglass because: format

edit on 5-6-2021 by Waterglass because: typo

edit on 5-6-2021 by Waterglass because: edit

posted on Jun, 5 2021 @ 08:46 AM
link   
Since its Obvious ET Loves the United States of America will Aliens Attack China?

I hope not.

I want to watch the second season of Tun Shi Xing Kong / Swallowed Star.

posted on Jun, 5 2021 @ 08:52 AM
link   
Hey, I like Chinese fried rice, but without the fear of aliens seasoning it.

posted on Jun, 5 2021 @ 08:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Waterglass

I don't believe ET loves or hates an specific country.

ET's business here has nothing to do with love. Pure karmic retribution.

posted on Jun, 5 2021 @ 09:00 AM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

Actually I love Americanized Chinese food.

The old world Chinese stuff. Well lets not go there. I do remember cutting into my Sea Cucumber as in Graduate School we had to eat a traditional Chinese meal so as to not offend any of their businessman if were were cutting a deal or contact.

The thing looked like a turd and spit juice and ooze on my shirt when I cut it.

YUK

posted on Jun, 5 2021 @ 09:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Waterglass

Actually I love Americanized Chinese food.

The old world Chinese stuff. Well lets not go there. I do remember cutting into my Sea Cucumber as in Graduate School we had to eat a traditional Chinese meal so as to not offend any of their businessman if were were cutting a deal or contact.

The thing looked like a turd and spit juice and ooze on my shirt when I cut it.

YUK

Hey it is cucumber season here in Japan. 10 for about one buck. I make kimchi out of them.

posted on Jun, 5 2021 @ 09:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Trueman

So I will assume that you align yourself with Dr. Steven Greer. I do.

Yes your onto something. However, if ET is demonized in public and lets just say if a country was to be attacked and possibly wiped out; ET would provide plausible deniability?

Right?

posted on Jun, 5 2021 @ 09:05 AM
link   

Look up Tim Donahue and his fretless guitar

posted on Jun, 5 2021 @ 09:08 AM
link   

Yes your onto something. However, if ET is demonized in public and lets just say if a country was to be attacked and possibly wiped out; ET would provide plausible deniability?

Right?

Only if said ET's space vehicle was crashed and recovered for reverse engineering as projection alone wouldn't sell it.

posted on Jun, 5 2021 @ 09:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Trueman

I don't believe ET loves or hates an specific country.

ET's business here has nothing to do with love. Pure karmic retribution.

Ummm...anyone that has thought about this karma thing...knows how impossibly convoluted that particular belief system is...

Case in point...

Someone in a past life murders someone...then in a subsequent incarnation is murdered by someone else in grand karmic retribution...

The illogic is when one realizes that karma created and used another murder and murderer...to enact it's impossible balance...

IE...karma required a murder to balance the previous murder...karma's tool was to require another to enact this repayment of karmic debt...thus incurring the same karmic debt as the original murderer in the previous life...even as karma required such a tool to gain balance...

A self perpetuating system if ever there was one...

The required tool of karma...incurring the same negative karmic debt as the original indebted...even though karma required their action in order to bring balance to the original debt...

Can't make this stuff up...

YouSir

posted on Jun, 5 2021 @ 09:23 AM
link   

It is quite evident to me that ET is friendly and loves the United States of America. So why is that? Well maybe our mutilated cattle just taste better or the abductees are simply more personable in that they have a soul. It could be we also use a higher grade of Uranium at our nuclear reactors along with purer dog food and drywall that doenst kill. Plus it could be that were NOT building fossil fueled coal plants as if they are trendy like over there in the Peoples Republic of China.

Or it could be something like this...

posted on Jun, 5 2021 @ 09:34 AM
link   

Look up Tim Donahue and his fretless guitar

OK, but I just bought a bass guitar LOL

posted on Jun, 5 2021 @ 09:40 AM
link   
China is much better at keeping things quiet.

For all we know Aliens are happily just as rampant there as they are assumed to be in the US. Trump & Biden have no place in the topic since Presidents are but placeholders, temporary employees.

In reality Karma also has little to do with what has appeared to be multiple incursions. To say "Aliens & Karma" is,
given the distress suffered by abductee's and bystanders, just blatant victim shaming. Despite the school of thought that
what we term "aliens" have been here all along, or had a hand in our genetics, kidnapping, unannounced airspace intrusions, the crashing of our infrastructure systems all fall under the umbrella of "Incursion" not visitation.

In truth no Country seems to be favored by them, they treat all with disregard.

posted on Jun, 5 2021 @ 09:50 AM
link   

Ha

posted on Jun, 5 2021 @ 10:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: YouSir

Ummm...anyone that has thought about this karma thing...knows how impossibly convoluted that particular belief system is...

Case in point...

Someone in a past life murders someone...then in a subsequent incarnation is murdered by someone else in grand karmic retribution...

The illogic is when one realizes that karma created and used another murder and murderer...to enact it's impossible balance...

IE...karma required a murder to balance the previous murder...karma's tool was to require another to enact this repayment of karmic debt...thus incurring the same karmic debt as the original murderer in the previous life...even as karma required such a tool to gain balance...

A self perpetuating system if ever there was one...

The required tool of karma...incurring the same negative karmic debt as the original indebted...even though karma required their action in order to bring balance to the original debt...

Can't make this stuff up...

YouSir

Unless........ The reincarnated murderer is subsequently killed by the reincarnated murderee

posted on Jun, 5 2021 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Well according to some claims they really do love the Yank's, must be the food additives they eat or something makes them tastier.

I wonder if they did make a deal with ANY faction on earth and if it was even worth the paper it was signed on?.

edit on 5-6-2021 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2021 @ 11:16 AM
link   

Right?

I believe ET is divided as much as we are. Instead of left and right, godless evolution or not.

ET didn't get in the middle during WW1 and WW2 but they observed it. If the godless evolution side wins, nukes won't be stopped.

Fear nothing. we've been told for hundreds of years that Jesus is the only path. We eventually will understand that to defeat death we must ignore our flesh and reach the real immortality. Very complicated for some.

posted on Jun, 5 2021 @ 11:22 AM
link   
Very true, I was being a bit sarcastic and do not believe they will help anyone though there were perhaps some good Samaritan aliens that shut down nuclear launch systems and gave the people there a bloody good scare by making them think they were going to launch in both Russia and the US, perhaps they were trying to get us not to fight one another but will be unlikely to interfere if we do, perhaps unbeknown to us they have even saved us once or twice from asteroid strikes and if they are real then arguably they must also be God's children.

posted on Jun, 5 2021 @ 11:24 AM
link   
a reply to: YouSir

Karma is not understandable for us, you assume that's how it works. I rather focus in trying to be a good person and let God judge me.

posted on Jun, 5 2021 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Karma is just another name for being answerable for ones sins, there version is without God's mercy, if Karma was real we would argue that being born in this world is to be dead so if reincarnation was real being trapped here is being dead, Jesus is the way and he took the Karma of the world and all that come to him onto himself and paid it off in full, he gave us a way to the TRUE life one that does not end and is not a cyclic death in a dying world were everything born dies but one were we are born into eternal TRUE life.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join