It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bombshell! Source Of Magnetic COVID-19 Vaccines Discovered

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2021 @ 05:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik

originally posted by: SeaWorthy
Reading between the lines is actually very scientific and imagine is no where in my statements.

It isn't in your statements but it is what you are doing when you think of the possibilities.

I don't per say dislike and argument as long as it is not just a stupid joke or has nothing to do with the whole puzzle.

Who's to say what are the valid and invalid pieces of the whole puzzle. That is where personal bias comes into play. You seem to think the Georgia Guidestones are a valid piece, I don't.

One thing is certain though, until the world population actually starts to drop, the move to 500 million isn't happening.

I disagree that is not imagining.
Well if you think a video of an irrelevant song or a cartoon is an argument that is ok FOR YOU.
Georgia Guide stones, so not part of the picture to you have you read the books and UN documents by those who have proposed and are working toward a NWO? Clearly you can't dismiss that as imagined by now.

posted on Jun, 5 2021 @ 05:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2

a reply to: Oldcarpy2

Dr. Hodkinson is the CEO and Medical Director of MedMalDoctors.

He received his general medical degrees from Cambridge University in the UK (M.A., M.B., B. Chir.) where he was a scholar at Corpus Christi College. Following a residency at the University of British Columbia he became a Royal College certified general pathologist (FRCPC) and also a Fellow of the College of American Pathologists (FCAP).

He is in good Standing with the College of Physicians and Surgeons of Alberta, and has been recognized by the Court of Queen’s Bench in Alberta as an expert in pathology.

DR. ROGER HODKINSON: "EVERYTHING IS A PACK OF LIES"
WATCHwww.bitchute.com...

OTTENBURG, Belgium (ChurchMilitant.com) - A world's leading vaccine expert is warning the World Health Organization (WHO), scientists and governments that "mass vaccination amidst a viral pandemic" will unleash an "irrepressible monster" and create a "global catastrophe without equal."

Issuing an "emergency call," Dr. Geert Vanden Bossche — a virologist with 30 years' experience — is predicting that mass immunization could turn "a relatively harmless virus into a bioweapon of mass destruction" and "wipe out large parts of our human population."

Bossche, who worked in top positions at the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation and the Global Alliance for Vaccines and Immunization (GAVI), published a "key document" on "mass vaccination and immune escape" Wednesday. This document follows his March 6 letter to the WHO.

The scientist who worked for several vaccine companies (including Novartis Vaccines, GSK Biologicals and Solvay Biologicals) researching and developing vaccines, insists repeatedly he is "all but an anti-vaxxer" and commends the current vaccines as "designed, developed and manufactured by brilliant and competent scientists."

Nevertheless, such "prophylactic vaccines" are "highly dangerous when used in mass vaccination campaigns during a viral pandemic," Bossche observes, noting that "current human interventions" could turn circulating variants into a "wild monster."

Dr. Byram Bridle, an Associate Professor of Viral Immunology at the University of Guelph.

DR. BYRAM BRIDLE BLOWS WHISTLE ON EXTREMELY CONCERNING JAPANESE STUDY ON VACCINE LIPIDS & CLOTTING
www.bitchute.com...

I could go on but who will look? As soon as they remove the info by these people no one believes them any longer no matter what the credentials.

You could go on, and you probably will.

And on and on.

Seaworthy? You ain't coming on board my boat, matey!

I guess that is what we are here for right? "crickets"

Hawsehole

is a nautical term for a small hole in the hull of a ship

posted on Jun, 5 2021 @ 05:31 PM
link   
a reply to: SeaWorthy

Are those lipids magnetic? If not they should be discussed in another thread.

posted on Jun, 5 2021 @ 05:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

Are those lipids magnetic? If not they should be discussed in another thread.

possibly

The finished product (also referred to in this report as mRNA-1273) is presented as a dispersion for
injection containing 100 µg/0.5 mL dose of single-stranded, 5’ capped mRNA encoding full length
SARS-CoV-2 Spike (S) protein as the active substance (referred to by the applicant as CX-024414),
which is embedded in lipid nanoparticles (LNPs).

PDF (Interesting stuff)
www.ema.europa.eu...

Some links have shown the nanobots may mine the blood of iron and cause the clotting while using up your own metals.

J&J Wanted to Collab on Blood Clotting Investigation, but Pfizer and Moderna Declined
Published: Apr 16, 2021

The actual cause of the clotting has not been determined.

www.biospace.com...

In the case of the J&J vaccine, the blood clots are cerebral venous sinus thrombosis (CVST), which were observed in combination with low levels of blood platelets (thrombocytopenia). The reported cases occurred in women between 18 and 48, with symptoms appearing six to 13 days after the shot.

In the AstraZeneca-Oxford vaccine, the clots are deep vein thrombosis (DVT) and pulmonary embolism. It is not clear if the vaccines are causing the clots or if the mechanisms behind the clotting in the two vaccines, if it is there at all, are the

posted on Jun, 5 2021 @ 05:44 PM
link   
Finally moved to the LOL forum. I wonder what took so long.

posted on Jun, 5 2021 @ 05:48 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

So, why do you think that our government and big pharma is looking out for you this time? Why do you trust them now?

With the knowledge that over 99% of people who get covid-19 survive it, and with the knowledge that the drug companies making these covid-19 vaccines themselves do not claim they they will prevent you from getting or giving covid-19, why do you think there is such a push to get the population inoculated?

We’ve never before seen the government offer free food, free beer, free donuts, free lap dances, free rides, and million dollar lottery tickets before, to get people to take shots. Why the big push? Covid-19 is nowhere near the dire prediction that Mr. Fauci and the CDC and the WHO predicted. why the coercion to get everyone jabbed? I hope you’ll share your thoughts.

posted on Jun, 5 2021 @ 05:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod
a reply to: KansasGirl

These drug companies exist for profit. That’s it. If you think otherwise, you’ve got some difficult lessons coming about how the world works.

Um, ya, like every other business in the world. I guess doing things for profit means you aren't attempting to deliver a good product?

Better grow your own food, build your own shelter, probably should look for a good horse, so you can get around..since things made for profit are bad..m'kay I hope you don't buy ..well, anything, since some profit is probably involved.

You’re barking up the wrong tree. I was responding to a member who said that the drug companies existed because they wanted to do good in the world.

posted on Jun, 5 2021 @ 05:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12
Finally moved to the LOL forum. I wonder what took so long.

Well people seem to see some connection even if the idea is being killed.

A peer-reviewed paper suggesting that COVID-19 is caused not by SARS-CoV-2 but by magnetic anomalies will be retracted, the study’s first author and an editor from the journal that published it tell The Scientist.

The study’s first author, Moses Bility, an assistant professor at the University of Pittsburgh Graduate School of Public Health who studies infectious disease, tells The Scientist that the origin for the research came late last year, when a few rats in his lab unexpectedly became very ill and had to be sacrificed. “I’ve been working with animals since my undergraduate days,” he says, and hadn’t before seen an instance where “in the matter of 12 hours, a healthy animal, just drops, can’t breathe.” Examining the rats’ tissues in search of an explanation, Bility saw changes to their lungs and kidneys that he thought were similar to injuries he’d read about in humans that were ascribed to vaping.

www.the-scientist.com...

posted on Jun, 5 2021 @ 06:03 PM
link   

I got the jab, my unions requested it. Something about working for a living that appeals to me.

Do what you want....

posted on Jun, 5 2021 @ 06:08 PM
link   

I disagree that is not imagining.

What else would you call sitting there thinking up what might be?

Well if you think a video of an irrelevant song or a cartoon is an argument that is ok FOR YOU.

A joke was only part of your statement. The other part was something that "has nothing to do with the whole puzzle" and that is where personal bias comes in, obvious jokes not included.

Georgia Guide stones, so not part of the picture to you have you read the books and UN documents by those who have proposed and are working toward a NWO? Clearly you can't dismiss that as imagined by now.

That things probably need to change and that there are people working on it is a given.

That it is going to happen how you imagine it will happen is the part I'm talking about.

posted on Jun, 5 2021 @ 06:10 PM
link   

He received his general medical degrees from Cambridge University in the UK (M.A., M.B., B. Chir.) where he was a scholar at Corpus Christi College. Following a residency at the University of British Columbia he became a Royal College certified general pathologist (FRCPC) and also a Fellow of the College of American Pathologists (FCAP).

He is in good Standing with the College of Physicians and Surgeons of Alberta, and has been recognized by the Court of Queen’s Bench in Alberta as an expert in pathology.

WATCHwww.bitchute.com...

OTTENBURG, Belgium (ChurchMilitant.com) - A world's leading vaccine expert is warning the World Health Organization (WHO), scientists and governments that "mass vaccination amidst a viral pandemic" will unleash an "irrepressible monster" and create a "global catastrophe without equal."

Issuing an "emergency call," Dr. Geert Vanden Bossche — a virologist with 30 years' experience — is predicting that mass immunization could turn "a relatively harmless virus into a bioweapon of mass destruction" and "wipe out large parts of our human population."

Bossche, who worked in top positions at the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation and the Global Alliance for Vaccines and Immunization (GAVI), published a "key document" on "mass vaccination and immune escape" Wednesday. This document follows his March 6 letter to the WHO.

The scientist who worked for several vaccine companies (including Novartis Vaccines, GSK Biologicals and Solvay Biologicals) researching and developing vaccines, insists repeatedly he is "all but an anti-vaxxer" and commends the current vaccines as "designed, developed and manufactured by brilliant and competent scientists."

Nevertheless, such "prophylactic vaccines" are "highly dangerous when used in mass vaccination campaigns during a viral pandemic," Bossche observes, noting that "current human interventions" could turn circulating variants into a "wild monster."

Dr. Byram Bridle, an Associate Professor of Viral Immunology at the University of Guelph.

DR. BYRAM BRIDLE BLOWS WHISTLE ON EXTREMELY CONCERNING JAPANESE STUDY ON VACCINE LIPIDS & CLOTTING
www.bitchute.com...

I could go on but who will look? As soon as they remove the info by these people no one believes them any longer no matter what the credentials.

And on and on.

Hawsehole

Arsehole is another nautical term.

Do you actually sail a boat? Seaworthy or otherwise?

'Ahhh,. Ye salty old dog"?

posted on Jun, 5 2021 @ 06:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

I got the jab, my unions requested it. Something about working for a living that appeals to me.

Do what you want....

I can understand my Son had to do the same. I think both with and without we are all being effected I had the same symptoms as my Sons Father-in-law who died after the vaccine. Friend who is still in the hospital after a month had blood clots two weeks after the vaccine. Another Friend died but we were not told if he had the vaccine same symptoms but like me he had Lyme.
I am not so sure everyone is getting the same thing, I am speculating it may be genetic related. old Klaus Schwab is clearly the eugenics type.
"All we need is the right major crisis and the nations will accept the NEW WOLRD ORDER."

- David Rockefeller

I think we should all be looking for answers one way or another and I feel we are all in the same boat.

A New “Year Zero”
Jan 12, 2021
KLAUS SCHWAB
The great reset!

posted on Jun, 5 2021 @ 06:27 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

Thought vs Imagination
They have to be understood with difference. Thought refers to mental impression or a mental process that continues to happen unless it is controlled. On the other hand imagination is a voluntary thought that is made by an effort. This is the main difference between thought and imagination. Jun 10, 2011

That things probably need to change and that there are people working on it is a given.

A a new World Order backer!

posted on Jun, 5 2021 @ 06:31 PM
link   

WATCHwww.bitchute.com...

www.bitchute.com...

And on and on.

Hawsehole

Arsehole is another nautical term.

Do you actually sail a boat? Seaworthy or otherwise?

'Ahhh,. Ye salty old dog"?

I will let you know if I see you in Fiddlers Green

posted on Jun, 5 2021 @ 06:54 PM
link   
It was concerning to see this topic back in LOL, despite the growing evidence of the phenomenon occurring.

I guess it is part of the psychological war played against the population. For those that have been exposed to these unknown forces, guess it is easier to shoot the messenger and laugh it off than face the implications?

posted on Jun, 5 2021 @ 06:55 PM
link   

On the other hand imagination is a voluntary thought that is made by an effort.

And you voluntarily making the effort to piece together the pieces of the puzzle would be what?

A a new World Order backer!

That would depend on what it ends up being.

Pretty sure though that whatever that may be, me backing it or not isn't going to make any difference.

posted on Jun, 5 2021 @ 09:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: HONROC
a reply to: dragonridr

The people you claim to be crazy are actually presenting scientific facts of the very things you mock them of and all you can do is put up anti vaxx parody videos and clips from princess bride?

Oh i gave up trying to explain science and biology to this group over multiple threads. Every time i disproved their latest theory they just create a new thread and strt all over again. So the best way to handle it at this point is laugh. Nothing is going to change their minds they will find something discussed and try desprately to link this to the vaccine. This is just the latest if i spend my time to once again explain biology he just creates a new thread and starts all over again.

So new tact makes them prove it and well he's unable to do that because he doesn't have the background to understand what he's reading. The amount of metal that would need to be in a vaccine for it to attract a magnet is much more substantial than the amounts that could be present in a vaccine's small dose. And if you did you would be dead in minutes. And None of the ingredients in any of the vaccines are sources of electric and magnetic fields. So its just not possible.

I could show the research on a protein called TRPV4. They attempted to genetically engineer a protein that was sensitive to radio waves and magnetic fields, by attaching them to an iron-storing protein called ferritin. But guess what other researchers tried to replicate these experiments to verify these findings, but did not come up with the same results, hence they doubt the findings of these earlier researchers. So your magnetic protein didn't work.

And even if it did it requires injection at the site meaning they would need to cut open your skull inject the protein and of course close you back up. Now id argue some people on here may have a hole in the head but I don't think this would go unnoticed.

Now I could spend more time explaining but then they will just come back claiming its something else latest on Twitter is now they are claiming they are quantum dot tattoos because someone somewhere read an article about medication delivery through a tattoo. Idiots will always find something they believe could be a problem is they never have any proof and really are clueless on biology and medicine.

So it's much easier to just laugh at the stupidity than try to convince someone easily manipulated with Dunning Krueger why their crazy theory is really stupid.

Oh i almost forgot back to humor

edit on 6/5/21 by dragonridr because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2021 @ 06:57 AM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

So it's much easier to just laugh at the stupidity than try to convince someone easily manipulated with Dunning Krueger why their crazy theory is really stupid.

I swear, if more people on this site had the self awareness to understand how we are impacted by the Dunning Krueger effect it could actually be a productive forum.

But what do I know... not much I guess

posted on Jun, 7 2021 @ 12:45 AM
link   
I definitely think he might be onto something. This is from 2005.
vaccine that alters the minds of "fanatics"

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9   >>

join