It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bombshell! Source Of Magnetic COVID-19 Vaccines Discovered

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2021 @ 08:12 AM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

Read the write ups about ,but hey why waste your time actually doing even a little reading before replying.

"but can also activate neurons rapidly and reversibly."

"These stimuli open its central pore, allowing electrical current to flow through the cell membrane; this evokes nervous impulses that travel into the spinal cord and then up to the brain." - manipulation of the CNS

"Next, the researchers inserted the Magneto DNA sequence into the genome of a virus"- This part interested me using a virus as delivery

""activated Magneto so that the cells produce nervous impulses."

"To determine whether Magneto can be used to manipulate neuronal activity in live animals, they injected Magneto into zebrafish larvae, targeting neurons in the trunk and tail that normally control an escape response. They then placed the zebrafish larvae into a specially-built magnetised aquarium, and found that exposure to a magnetic field induced coiling manouvres similar to those that occur during the escape response. "-- actually controlled movement

"In one final experiment, the researchers injected Magneto into the striatum of freely behaving mice, a deep brain structure containing dopamine-producing neurons that are involved in reward and motivation, and then placed the animals into an apparatus split into magnetised a non-magnetised sections. Mice expressing Magneto spent far more time in the magnetised areas than mice that did not, because activation of the protein caused the striatal neurons expressing it to release dopamine, so that the mice found being in those areas rewarding. This shows that Magneto can remotely control the firing of neurons deep within the brain, and also control complex behaviours."-- CONTROL COMPLEX BEHAVIORS, and release dopamines in the brain.

Here is where I sourced all of that www.theguardian.com...

So , yeah, a bit more than regulating blood glucose going on here. But nice try.

posted on Jun, 5 2021 @ 08:16 AM
link   
a reply to: DarkestConspiracyMoon

OP brought brought up Alex Jones not me. I am telling people I understand their reaction to Alex and to look elsewhere for the information because I have provided extensive other sources and information. But nice try to associate me with Alex Jones. I think the guy is a blow hard, but in this instance all I am speaking to is the magneto protein and how that is a reality. Just because Alex Jones talks about does not immediately make it not true. Get multiple sources.

posted on Jun, 5 2021 @ 08:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: HONROC
a reply to: AaarghZombies

And you know this how? Have you gone and investigated every incident of this personally? You can say that in your opinion these are jokes or hoaxes but you do not know for certain.

You don't need to investigate every single incident. I don't need to autopsy every single person who died in New York last year to know murders happen.

First of all, its not my responsibility to prove that these are hoaxes, it's the responsibility of the people making the original claims to prove that they aren't. Which they have failed to to.

Secondly, it's not physically possible. Something small enough to fit inside the needle of a syringe can't generate sufficient a magnetic field to hold a magnet of the size that people are claiming. It would violate the laws of physics.

Whatever it was would need to be tiny, and magnetic fields drop off exponentially. An object would need to be less than 0.050 in diameter, so it's drop off would mean that it's magnetic field wouldn't penetrate your skin.

Thirdly for something to be that magnetic would mean that cooler full of vaccine vials would be so magnetic that it would stop your watch. If you loaded a couple of cases into the back of a truck you'd have an EM field that could stick the boxes to the chassie. It would be like something out of X-Men.

Lastly, it an old carnival trick.

posted on Jun, 5 2021 @ 08:28 AM
link   
Meh. I got the vaccine to protect myself and my loved ones. If there are any problems with it, history and God will judge the malicious and neglectful people involved with its creation.

posted on Jun, 5 2021 @ 08:30 AM
link   
a reply to: HONROC

So you still have yet to say what you claim they can control. So far you have sourced nothing of relevance. What kind of control over people do they have, what's your evidence?

posted on Jun, 5 2021 @ 08:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Doctor Smith

The MSM (which is just the propaganda arm of the Dems/Uniparty/Globalists) are certainly NOT covering the deaths from these experimental gene therapies thus far. VAERS is clearly behind in their reporting, but the CDC and VAERS now show that deaths from these experimental gene therapies now account for HALF of all other vaccine deaths combined, from when they started keeping track in 1990.

If it were any other medication, it would have been pulled months ago. But because negative reporting on it has been suppressed, and mocking those who speak out has been so successful in keeping the sheeple from looking into it, that they are just plowing ahead and coming for the kids now, who don’t even need to be vaccinated for this harmless illness even if it were an actual vaccine.

posted on Jun, 5 2021 @ 08:39 AM
link   

Good lord are you reading none of the scientific literature on it or the examples I have given you? I can't open your eyes for you if you choose to keep them closed and remain ignorant. Good luck to you

posted on Jun, 5 2021 @ 08:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

originally posted by: Doctor Smith

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: Doctor Smith

To what purpose? You've also told us we're none of us going to live out the year too.

So we have a vaccine that forces us to infect others with itself, will kill us all within a year, but now also allows us to be mind controlled through mysterious magnetic properties ...? for that one year we're not dead?

I didn't say anything. The molecular biologist said the vaccines were fatal. Maybe some of you will live long enough to be used for false flag rioting etc. They have had this going for a long time. All of this Alex found at www.theguardian.com

Whatever, it was said and you pushed it as true.

So address the logic I presented.

What's the point in a mysterious magnetic mind control vaccine that will kill us all within a year anyhow since it also allows us to freely infect everyone else around us with itself? We. Are. All. Going. To. Die. as per your own stories you've posted, but first, we're going to be mind controlled magnet zombies for a few months?

Are they creating the world's biggest Walking Dead LARP?

Why do trust the drug companies now though? And our government? You know the drug companies have all been busted multiple times administering drugs that hadn’t been tested enough. They’ve alll paid billions in settlements. Why do you now think they are suddenly trustworthy?

Does it not bother you that Fauci and Bill Gates and Biden all have major financial stakes in these drug companies that are making the experimental gene therapies?

posted on Jun, 5 2021 @ 08:42 AM
link   

Good lord are you reading none of the scientific literature on it or the examples I have given you? I can't open your eyes for you if you choose to keep them closed and remain ignorant. Good luck to you

I read it all. I don't see anything about controlling people. I find it very telling you can't simply put into words what you are claiming. It usually means you have no clue what you are reading.

posted on Jun, 5 2021 @ 08:44 AM
link   
a reply to: KansasGirl

www.reuters.com...

It is funny to me that they are now trying to discredit their own information and trying to discredit a tool they have used for decades now.

posted on Jun, 5 2021 @ 08:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

What was proven as fraud of Alex Jones?

posted on Jun, 5 2021 @ 08:45 AM
link   
a reply to: KansasGirl

The very same people blindly following the Big Pharma now are the same people that railed against Big Pharma and claimed the lobbyists paid off government for favors, makes no sense

posted on Jun, 5 2021 @ 08:47 AM
link   

I have put it into words, and the researchers have put it better than I can it is not my fault you either can't understand those words or choose not to understand. I am done with you and can not have a discussion with someone who chooses to remain blind.

I find it very telling you can not read and comprehend what is written.
edit on 5-6-2021 by HONROC because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2021 @ 08:52 AM
link   

Considering it was always been a self reporting tool, it's not trying to discredit it, but there's an influx of deaths reported that oddly do not state the Covid Vax #, have the wrong year listed, no documentation or tests listed, etc.

They will check into each and every death listed, but the possibility that rabid anti- Vax people are reporting what appear to be fake deaths.

I can go on there now and report myself and 10 other people dead if I want just for giggles or to support the " see Vaers said there were 11 deaths just today!"

posted on Jun, 5 2021 @ 08:53 AM
link   
a reply to: frogs453

Got it, so the tool they have used for decades for Adverse events is not reliable? OK

posted on Jun, 5 2021 @ 08:56 AM
link   

If my mice ever get diabetes I will be sure to look into the Covid vaccine to cure them and help them make insulin. The researchers have not put into any words what control they have over a human brain, and neither have you. You can't even defend your own position or even state what it is you think your position is.

posted on Jun, 5 2021 @ 08:56 AM
link   

You can lead a horse to water but you cannot make him drink.

You can lead a man to knowledge but you cannot make him think.

posted on Jun, 5 2021 @ 08:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: frogs453

Considering it was always been a self reporting tool, it's not trying to discredit it, but there's an influx of deaths reported that oddly do not state the Covid Vax #, have the wrong year listed, no documentation or tests listed, etc.

They will check into each and every death listed, but the possibility that rabid anti- Vax people are reporting what appear to be fake deaths.

I can go on there now and report myself and 10 other people dead if I want just for giggles or to support the " see Vaers said there were 11 deaths just today!"

Try it. The VAERS site is set up to discourage reporting, as it takes a minimum of 30 minutes to get through it, for most doctors reporting patients’ as needed reactions there.

But if you really have the free time and motivation to go and spend many hours of your day making up events to report, that’s your awful prerogative.

posted on Jun, 5 2021 @ 08:59 AM
link   

a reply to: frogs453

Got it, so the tool they have used for decades for Adverse events is not reliable? OK

This is from 2008 saying it's not reliable, it never has been.

scienceblogs.com...

posted on Jun, 5 2021 @ 09:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Salander

So lead me to water. What control exactly does this vaccine give over people? Specifics. Then back it up with evidence.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join