It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Media Caught Lying About London Mega-rally

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2021 @ 03:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wookiep
a reply to: smurfy

Lol Bitchute isn't a "source", no more than YouTube is a "source". It's an alternate platform to post videos with less potential for users to be de-platformed if the content isn't totally in line with mainstream propaganda.

Seriously, what happened to you "liberals"?? Quit spreading government mandated BS.

That's pretty twisted thinking and pathetic on your part, what do you think the OP was at?...yes, OP was using BitChute as a source by linking.
This BitChute is a source of propaganda, fallacy and hate speech/terror and rascism. Nazi propaganda films are brain washing exercises in all these things, and misleading and harmful conspiracy theories.....that is not free speech et al.
In any case, BitChute is doomed to fail anyway by virtue of it's persistent content...think it out!

posted on Jun, 6 2021 @ 03:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: gortex
a reply to: Hecate666

Yet the bbc did the exact same thing and called it hundreds.

Seems that is not the case , and it was tens of thousands not hundreds of thousands who were demonstrating about COVID Passports.

Several posts on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter claim that the BBC lied about the size of the anti-lockdown march in London on 29 May 2021. Altogether these posts were shared thousands of times.

In fact, the posts themselves contain a fabrication, because they base their claim on a fake image.

The posts compare two images. The first shows a large crowd in central London, which is either said or implied to be the anti-lockdown protest that took place on Saturday.

Different posts use different crowd photographs, which we have not yet been able to trace to their sources. According to the Guardian, “tens of thousands” people did attend the protest, but we cannot verify that estimate.

The second image is a screenshot showing the BBC News presenter Victoria Derbyshire above what appears to be a caption from the broadcaster which reads: “An estimated 350 people marched through London today in protest over Covid restrictions and vaccines”.

This caption is a crude fake that has been added afterwards. The original screenshot comes from a news report on 29 April 2020 about the birth of Boris Johnson’s youngest son.

The fake version is clearly not authentic, because the image of Ms Derbyshire is more than a year old. The text in the caption also uses the wrong typeface and has been centred on the screen, which is not the visual style of BBC News.

Ms Derbyshire has also said that the image is fake and that she wasn’t working on Saturday 29 May 2021.
fullfact.org...

No you are wrong. I didn't go by an image, I watched it live online when it was streamed. I can trust my own eyes and I assure you there were hundreds of thousands. I've been to many football matches and walked with crowds through London and simply put, there were several stadiums worth of people protesting. Which makes it well over 100,000.

Then my husband checked on the bbc and found nothing. Later, much later after the live stream, the bbc said it was hundreds. Again seen with my own eyes.
Apparently they retracted it shortly after.
Husband was disgusted about the bbc even more than usually.

Now stop this, the thread is still 100% true because I witnessed it all personally. No citations of yet other outlets needed. I trust my own eyes and my brain just fine.

This is not the only thing the bbc has blatantly either omitted or falsely tweaked. The bbc is a propaganda machine and there is no more impartiality any longer. Hence we do not pay our licence fee, haven't for years.

Don't know what your point is either, you are clearly wrong but maybe you are a die hard bbc supporter and need time to get used to the idea of a highly corrupt and biased bbc?
edit on 6-6-2021 by Hecate666 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2021 @ 03:28 AM
link   
This thread should be moved to the LOL Forum.

posted on Jun, 6 2021 @ 03:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Hecate666

Hey leave him alone, its the likes of him that help me see the truth, watch what triggers them, see what they are looking to hide and throw mud at, but remember new worker bees are joining ATS enmasse, not as fast as there are people waking up though, but working for places like the BBC and being a disinformationist could become as hazardous as swimming in lava, the only way to stop the snowball of truth would be to bring an even Bigger distraction, like WW3 or something.

posted on Jun, 6 2021 @ 03:51 AM
link   

So youtube are to be trusted because the things they delete are bad for you, BitChute evil cause they dont censor anything, im i getting this right, you are a long term member and love ATS, eh?

Well i personally like to troll through ATS archives, and look through interesting threads, however so many juicy Youtube videos that appear to have excellent source material are gone, proper conspiratorial breadcrumbs deleted from you tube, deleted from ATS.

history being deleted in front of your eyes, Not only that but honest to goodness truth seekers being gaslighted and silenced through bullyboy tactics.

The only thing more evil than those that seek to enslave, is the burning hatred inside those slaves... and the tide is turning.

posted on Jun, 6 2021 @ 05:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: dthrizz1337

So youtube are to be trusted because the things they delete are bad for you, BitChute evil cause they dont censor anything, im i getting this right, you are a long term member and love ATS, eh?

No, not at all. Youtube is absolutely not to be trusted, and Bitchute is to be trusted even less.

These are crowd sourced platforms where literally anybody can go on there and say "almost" anything.

I've seen some of these videos, a lot of them are just cranks spouting off about things that they know very little about and providing even less evidence.

I could go on either of them and post a video detailing the secret history of the Barbie doll, and how it was being used by liberals and minorities to make white girls feel bad about themselves for not being thin or successful enough. If Barbie can weigh 80lb and be an airline pilot and an astronaut, then why aren't you?

It doesn't mean that any of it is true.

No, if you were to show me a peer review science journal article written by a respected scientist, that's another story entirely.

posted on Jun, 7 2021 @ 03:56 AM
link   

that is not free speech et al.

Lol you definitely don’t work for an intelligence agency et all lol.

posted on Jun, 9 2021 @ 01:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: smurfy

originally posted by: Wookiep

Lol Bitchute isn't a "source", no more than YouTube is a "source". It's an alternate platform to post videos with less potential for users to be de-platformed if the content isn't totally in line with mainstream propaganda.

Seriously, what happened to you "liberals"?? Quit spreading government mandated BS.

That's pretty twisted thinking and pathetic on your part, what do you think the OP was at?...yes, OP was using BitChute as a source by linking.
This BitChute is a source of propaganda, fallacy and hate speech/terror and rascism. Nazi propaganda films are brain washing exercises in all these things, and misleading and harmful conspiracy theories.....that is not free speech et al.
In any case, BitChute is doomed to fail anyway by virtue of it's persistent content...think it out!

Lol you got all the buzz words in there. "Nazis, hate speech, terror, racism". It's like you genuinely believe we live in the 1940s. All because of the leftist propaganda BS you listen to daily.

I remember when you used to be a real libertarian. As I recall, you used to support Ron Paul. Then some crazy leftist brainwashing happened, and you became crazy with SJW nonsense filling your head. I can't imagine how awful It would be to be someone who perceives the world in which the way you do. Among other psychopaths embedded within mainstream propaganda.

I prefer to be a free thinking individual. It's frustrating seeing people, respectable people losing their minds.
edit on 9-6-2021 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2021 @ 02:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Freeborn

Loudly seconded. Very loudly seconded in fact.

posted on Jun, 9 2021 @ 12:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: AngryCymraeg

originally posted by: Freeborn

Loudly seconded. Very loudly seconded in fact.

Thirded. If that's an actual thing?

top topics

<< 1   >>

join