It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Media Caught Lying About London Mega-rally

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+4 more 
posted on Jun, 4 2021 @ 07:06 PM
link   
This looked like a significant rally to me in London. They are finally getting fed up with this Covid -19 nonsense.

Multiple mainstream news outlets reported only “hundreds” turned up in London protesting vaccine passports, lockdowns & experimental vaccines, but videos of the historic rally on May 29th tell a much different story.

MEDIA CAUGHT LYING ABOUT LONDON MEGA-RALLY

PiperStLennon this. this non-piece and piddly bit of footage is what the bbc reported on the HUGE London rally:

Covid: Anti-restrictions protesters rally in London
edit on 6/4/2021 by Zaphod58 because: All caps title.

posted on Jun, 4 2021 @ 07:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Doctor Smith

By the look of the BBC video, there's maybe a couple of thousand people there.

I've seen Trafalgar Square busier for Diwali.

Re your other source, Kill the Bill is not about lockdown or masks of COVID. It's about the Police and Crime Bill, which could potentially criminalise protest.

At first I wondered if Del Bigtree was deliberately conflating two different events.

Then I saw the dateline on your sources. Del Bigtree isn't the only one, is he?

COVID march, September 2020 - tiny

Kill the Bill / May Day march, driven mainly from the left, May 2021 - huge.

Apples and oranges, doc, apples and oranges.

Deny ignorance.
edit on 4-6-2021 by Whodathunkdatcheese because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2021 @ 07:21 PM
link   
I'm glad the people are getting out and finding their voice. We'd been scammed by the media, useless politicians, celebrity drones and all their satanic ilk so they could make their move.

Each new day brings further exposure to their lies, at least for those with eyes to see it. Its getting easier and easier for even normal people to discern through the sciebce flavored kool-aid.

posted on Jun, 4 2021 @ 07:22 PM
link   

You know society is being dumbed down don't ya.

We are being shown that the elderly are rushing into facilities to be vaccinated, which is true, but they are not telling you about all the little villages where the elderly don't want to be vaccinated.

Confusion on a large scale happening here, but even NHK won't touch the truth nowadays it seems like.

posted on Jun, 4 2021 @ 08:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Whodathunkdatcheese

Re your other source, Kill the Bill is not about lockdown or masks of COVID. It's about the Police and Crime Bill, which could potentially criminalise protest.

At first I wondered if Del Bigtree was deliberately conflating two different events.

Deny ignorance.

Thank God someone with sense, and who is aware of the like of crapsites like BitChute as a source.

What bothers me is that ATS continues to allow material from BitChute to be used on this site, when in the past crap sites were banned here, as is BitChute elsewhere, banned from just about everywhere,

posted on Jun, 4 2021 @ 08:54 PM
link   

edit on 4-6-2021 by XXXN3O because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2021 @ 09:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Whodathunkdatcheese

Yeah. It looks like that second link is from another Covid-19 protest earlier. I picked it up from a poster. The point is the crowd was very large. Not hundreds.

posted on Jun, 4 2021 @ 10:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: smurfy

Deny ignorance.

Thank God someone with sense, and who is aware of the like of crapsites like BitChute as a source.

What bothers me is that ATS continues to allow material from BitChute to be used on this site, when in the past crap sites were banned here, as is BitChute elsewhere, banned from just about everywhere,

I'm not a Bitchute fan, but it's a platform of user generated content. Why should it be banned if we allow all the other garbage sites that use fabrication of stories as an actual business model?

I think a far more appropriate action would be for posters to start using a bit of discretion about what they post and consumers of those posts to stop clicking if it bothers them. Just admit it, we both knew there was going to be a Bitchute link and a bunch of easily debunked "facts/bombshells/smoking guns".

I make fun of Bitchute all the time, but I don't want it banned.

posted on Jun, 4 2021 @ 10:43 PM
link   
a reply to: smurfy

Lol Bitchute isn't a "source", no more than YouTube is a "source". It's an alternate platform to post videos with less potential for users to be de-platformed if the content isn't totally in line with mainstream propaganda.

Seriously, what happened to you "liberals"?? Quit spreading government mandated BS.
edit on 4-6-2021 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2021 @ 03:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Wookiep

Quit spreading government mandated BS.

How ironic considering the OP is spreading Unmandated BS.

Wanting to believe something does not make it true.
edit on 5-6-2021 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2021 @ 03:27 AM
link   

I'm disappointed to see that U.K. citizens aren't appropriately reciprocating against their government.

(post by Wookiep removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jun, 5 2021 @ 03:53 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I'm disappointed to see that U.K. citizens aren't appropriately reciprocating against their government.

Except we are , the "Kill the Bill" marches are protests against the governments proposed police, crime, sentencing and courts bill .... something that actually matters because it could permanently curb our freedoms.

Save your disappointment for something worth being disappointing about.

posted on Jun, 5 2021 @ 05:03 AM
link   
Huh

posted on Jun, 5 2021 @ 05:36 AM
link   

Deny ignorance.

However!
The last rally was hundreds of thousands. The streets were full as far as the eye could see and thousands more were joining at different stages.
Yet the bbc did the exact same thing and called it hundreds.

Sorry you just picked one example and ran with it, if you were even right that is, when in fact this thread is still 100% correct.

posted on Jun, 5 2021 @ 06:19 AM
link   
a reply to: smurfy

Why do you think censorship needs to be implemented?

posted on Jun, 5 2021 @ 07:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Hecate666

Seems that is not the case , and it was tens of thousands not hundreds of thousands who were demonstrating about COVID Passports.

Several posts on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter claim that the BBC lied about the size of the anti-lockdown march in London on 29 May 2021. Altogether these posts were shared thousands of times.

In fact, the posts themselves contain a fabrication, because they base their claim on a fake image.

The posts compare two images. The first shows a large crowd in central London, which is either said or implied to be the anti-lockdown protest that took place on Saturday.

Different posts use different crowd photographs, which we have not yet been able to trace to their sources. According to the Guardian, “tens of thousands” people did attend the protest, but we cannot verify that estimate.

The second image is a screenshot showing the BBC News presenter Victoria Derbyshire above what appears to be a caption from the broadcaster which reads: “An estimated 350 people marched through London today in protest over Covid restrictions and vaccines”.

This caption is a crude fake that has been added afterwards. The original screenshot comes from a news report on 29 April 2020 about the birth of Boris Johnson’s youngest son.

The fake version is clearly not authentic, because the image of Ms Derbyshire is more than a year old. The text in the caption also uses the wrong typeface and has been centred on the screen, which is not the visual style of BBC News.

Ms Derbyshire has also said that the image is fake and that she wasn’t working on Saturday 29 May 2021.
fullfact.org...

posted on Jun, 5 2021 @ 09:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Doctor Smith
a reply to: Whodathunkdatcheese

Yeah. It looks like that second link is from another Covid-19 protest earlier. I picked it up from a poster. The point is the crowd was very large. Not hundreds.

It's not a COVID march. It's the traditional May Day demo, held every year since forever.

posted on Jun, 5 2021 @ 09:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Hecate666

However!
The last rally was hundreds of thousands. The streets were full as far as the eye could see and thousands more were joining at different stages.

Sorry you just picked one example and ran with it, if you were even right that is, when in fact this thread is still 100% correct.

Nah. We're talking about streets I've known since I was a kid and protested in dozens of times.

The second demo was thousands, maybe tens of thousands. Thousands close the streets. Tens of thousands close the streets around the march. Hundreds of thousands, like the anti-war marches twenty years ago, closes the whole centre of London down. The centre of London was not closed last Saturday, nowhere near. It still wasn't the mask demo.

I wonder how many people on the mask protest are worried about the privatisation of their medical data later this month...

edit on 5-6-2021 by Whodathunkdatcheese because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2021 @ 10:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Doctor Smith
This looked like a significant rally to me in London. They are finally getting fed up with this Covid -19 nonsense.

Multiple mainstream news outlets reported only “hundreds” turned up in London protesting vaccine passports, lockdowns & experimental vaccines, but videos of the historic rally on May 29th tell a much different story.

MEDIA CAUGHT LYING ABOUT LONDON MEGA-RALLY

PiperStLennon this. this non-piece and piddly bit of footage is what the bbc reported on the HUGE London rally:

Covid: Anti-restrictions protesters rally in London

You are posting yet more disinformation, as other UK members have pointed out.

Why am I not surprised?

top topics

<<   2 >>

join