It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hysterical Eratic Loudmouths Get What They Wanted

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2021 @ 06:37 PM
link   
In our first video, we have a belligerant "lady" (loosely used term) attempt to strike an officer twice with her vehicle. In a commendable act of restraint, the officer does not use deadly force. However, once she is out of the vehicle, she becomes even more eratic and out of control, eventually striking a Baltimore PD officer multiple times. She immediately learns the errors of her ways when he punches her squarely in the face.

You can almost hear the punch land. Watching that thing sprawled out on the pavement is almost worth the attempted murder, disgusting spitting, # poor attitude and felony battery on an officer

In our next video, you will see a loudmouth antifa/sjw type punch a large male in the face. Without hesitation, he defends himself, fracturing her skull and putting her into a coma. Lesson learned? If you pick a fight, better be sure you can win it. Otherwise, know the gloves are off and any benefit of the doubt is gone. But hey, its a real victory for feminism am I right?

And in our final video, you'll see a belligerent DUI suspect who bit off more than he could chew. This one goes without saying..

In short, be careful what you wish for. Or you just may get it.

posted on Jun, 4 2021 @ 06:50 PM
link   
Laugh out loud moment when the gentleman says "clearly her physical aggression wasn't capable of the same damage so the fight was unfair"

The black lady nailed it. If you can't finish the fight, don't initiate it. Feminism was honored in that encounter because she got the same reward as any man.

posted on Jun, 4 2021 @ 06:55 PM
link   
a reply to: JBurns

I got stopped for a DUI about 2 years ago.
I was polite, respectful, and cooperative and the trooper even assisted me in getting the charges dismissed.

To the other examples: If you want to swing like a dude, be ready to get hit like a dude.

posted on Jun, 4 2021 @ 06:56 PM
link   
a reply to: TzarChasm

My thought as well Tzar, she was spot on! If you are going to pick a fight you better be able to win it

My personal favorite is still the idiot in video # 3. Its very similar to seeing sovereign citizens getting taken down a peg or two

posted on Jun, 4 2021 @ 06:58 PM
link   
a reply to: watchitburn

I am really happy to hear that watchitburn

Although the 70s and 80s were a different time, my rule was usually drunk folks who didn't damage anything or hurt anyone got a ride home/call a ride home. I think today's DUI goes a little too far, considering they cost around $10k. Now if you hurt someone, its a different ball game entirely

But it was mostly insurance companies and not victim's families responsible for passing today's draconian DUI laws. Heck, the DMV can take your license under the mere allegation of DUI even when you are not convicted in a court of law afforded due process

I am very happy it worked out for you though my friend

To the other examples: If you want to swing like a dude, be ready to get hit like a dude.

Amen!

posted on Jun, 4 2021 @ 07:25 PM
link   
Top 2 vides don't show up overseas.

posted on Jun, 4 2021 @ 07:28 PM
link   
a reply to: JBurns

No, no one was hurt.

I was wrong for driving at all, but I was nowhere near drunk.

The field BAC Machine had me at .087 and the station machine was inconclusive, which was how I was able to get it thrown out.

posted on Jun, 4 2021 @ 07:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic

The first 2 vids don't show up for me either, and I'm in U.S.

ETA:I actually didn't read the Youtube warning, until after I posted that↑, but it says they're age restricted and must be watched on Youtube.

edit on 6/4/21 by BrokenCircles because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2021 @ 07:44 PM
link   
I don't think that cop should have hit her. It was kinda bull#. He screwed over the other cop, the one that she hit. He should've been the one who got to hit her back.

I don't care who either of the 2 people are, if person-A punches person-B in the face, then person-A should expect nothing less than a return punch in their own face.
edit on 6/4/21 by BrokenCircles because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2021 @ 05:40 AM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

You can click through in the UK but EweTube wants age verification.
I'll pass on this occasion.

posted on Jun, 5 2021 @ 05:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: BrokenCircles

originally posted by: musicismagic

The first 2 vids don't show up for me either, and I'm in U.S.

ETA:I actually didn't read the Youtube warning, until after I posted that↑, but it says they're age restricted and must be watched on Youtube.

I can also not watch them on YT unless i give YT a copy of my ID or CC. They are censoring this. If the lady had been shot YT would not have done this.

top topics

join