It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

its not aliens

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2021 @ 05:11 PM
link   
I think its somewheres in Ezekiel where the craft was described as four living creatures and anywhere that they faced it moved in that direction. The faces are said to represent the future countries and the like. It really reads to me as some kind of time travel. Very elegant actually. a reply to: Bigburgh

posted on Jun, 4 2021 @ 05:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blaine91555
a reply to: saskwatch

Thank you for the interesting post to ponder.

whats confusing is they seem to be able to use both worlds easily in terms of going in and out or usage of both the physical and other plane or non physical maybe invisible world we share with them and were just finding out?

That brought to mind something I've not read or thought about in a long while that came from Plato. The allegory of the cave.

In the allegory, Socrates describes a group of people who have lived chained to the wall of a cave all their lives, facing a blank wall. The people watch shadows projected on the wall from objects passing in front of a fire behind them and give names to these shadows. The shadows are the prisoners' reality, but are not accurate representations of the real world. Three higher levels exist: the natural sciences; mathematics, geometry, and deductive logic; and the theory of forms.

Socrates explains how the philosopher is like a prisoner who is freed from the cave and comes to understand that the shadows on the wall are actually not reality at all. A philosopher aims to understand and perceive the higher levels of reality. However, the other inmates of the cave do not even desire to leave their prison, for they know no better life.

Are Aliens actually just a higher reality we only see as shadows? Something that's always been there around us but our limited vision won't allow us to recognize them. We live our lives chained to the wall only seeing their shadows, blissfully unaware of the real world around us?

Interesting.

Since the Alert! button isn't working for me... Mods, this post deserves ***Applause***.

I was thinking along these lines but Plato's allegory didn't occur to me. Well done Blaine!

posted on Jun, 4 2021 @ 06:13 PM
link   
a reply to: 19Bones79

Still a better love story than Twilight, that's for sure. I felt a massive seratonin boost whilst reading this amazing piece of literature.

I personally believe the so called "aliens" could possibly just be interdimensional beings whose plane of reality just managed to somehow use time travel technology. Possibly just evolved along a different route that led to far more mentally capable humans who visit us as if we were but a zoo.

posted on Jun, 4 2021 @ 06:28 PM
link   
They have been around since the beginning and worked with the elites since the beginning. It’s been kept from regular people. They are not friendly or they would insist everyone benefits from their knowledge. Trades are being made and we are getting the raw deal.

posted on Jun, 4 2021 @ 06:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blaine91555

That brought to mind something I've not read or thought about in a long while that came from Plato. The allegory of the cave.

...”Are Aliens actually just a higher reality we only see as shadows? Something that's always been there around us but our limited vision won't allow us to recognize them. We live our lives chained to the wall only seeing their shadows, blissfully unaware of the real world around us?”

Wow! This is the First time I have read The Allegory of the cave.
It was a real eye opener

The similarities to today’s view of the UFO phenomenon is plausible indeed.

Thx!

posted on Jun, 4 2021 @ 06:45 PM
link   
"The Earth is flat."

The ancient Greeks (Pythagoras, Anaxagoras, etc al): No, it's actually round.

"The Sun, the stars, and all the planters orbit the Earth, the center of God's universe."

Galileo: Nope!

"It is impossible to travel faster than the speed of light."
"Time is a universal constant; there is only the Past, the Now, and the Future."

ET: Silly humans!

posted on Jun, 4 2021 @ 08:04 PM
link   

Lue now claims he's like Obi Wan and the Pentagon Empire is out to silence him...

Rare audio recording of Manly P. Hall's lecture on Dr. Carl Jung's book about the flying saucer phenomenon. Recorded in Los Angeles on August 30, 1959.
"Flying Saucers: An Analysis of Jung's Recent Book"

posted on Jun, 4 2021 @ 09:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow

My sleepy brain read this as:

"For nearly 50 years, the secretary
apparatus within the United States
Government has kept from the
public UFO and alien contact
information."

As in:

"Alice, did you make copies of the document I dictated to you yesterday about alien contact?"

"Not gonna happen, Mr. President."

"Dammit, I'll get Carol on it."

"Carol is a hard no, sir. She burned the hard copy just before she threw the computer out the window."

edit on 6/4/2021 by new_here because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2021 @ 10:36 PM
link   
a reply to: saskwatch

What if all this drone activity and uap activity is the beginnings of "skynet" or what Musk and others have been warning of the rise of AI. Think about it there have been some in the military/ government saying this stuff is anywhere from 100- 1000 years ahead of what we have today AND they are saying it is not Extra Terrestrial, so It only makes sense it is AI.

posted on Jun, 5 2021 @ 04:52 AM
link   
What about time travellers? Maybe these aliens are not aliens at all but earthlings from the future time travelling?

posted on Jun, 7 2021 @ 11:49 AM
link   
a reply to: lovemyworld

Could be...

posted on Jun, 7 2021 @ 12:20 PM
link   
1 If the simulation hypothesis is true and our universe (space time matter est) is in a computer simulation , the being running it can do thing not in out physics , move thru objects time travel est.

2 Even if its just a simulation in our universe it can be same (such as earthlings from the future time travelling).

3 Even if its just E.T AI watching humans for millions of years , they are going to have reasons when and if to say they are there.

4 If there were AGI now then , they much have a reawson (as the E.T AI from 3) to behave the same.

Or
5 UFO are just unidentified phenomenas the may soon be shown , not intelligence being.

posted on Jun, 7 2021 @ 12:24 PM
link   
well, they told me in a dream that they are from another simulation

posted on Jun, 7 2021 @ 02:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: tjocksteffe
well, they told me in a dream that they are from another simulation

Hackers then.

Marvelous...

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>