It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Opinion: The Case that the Virus Emerged from Nature, not a lab, is Falling Apart!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2021 @ 06:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: MiddleInsite
I guess the Trump administration was ill prepared for it then, huh?

Maybe they should have been looking out for something like this?

a reply to: DBCowboy

Yep, and back in March last year I called Trump out for it too.

So, what else do you have?

posted on Jun, 4 2021 @ 06:37 PM
link   
Trump should have declared martial law and everyone should have cleansed the country. It was that serious. We are all screwed. We can’t even have the right discussions. Wait till 2022 and elect new people in the fixed election system. Yea that will work.

posted on Jun, 4 2021 @ 09:11 PM
link   
What confuses me is that ATS was like "It's just the flu!" "Don't wear a mask!" "Don't get vaccinated!" Yet it turns out it is a killer virus that escaped from a lab? And you all still don't want to protect yourselves?

I figured it was a lab leak from day one, when it was shown that it started a few blocks away from the Wuhan genetic research lab.

That's why I wore a mask, got vaccinated, and knew it was worse than the flu (of course statistics show it is at least 10x more deadly than flu).
edit on 04pmFri, 04 Jun 2021 21:13:57 -0500kbpmkAmerica/Chicago by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2021 @ 10:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

originally posted by: markovian
Ofcourse its falling apart even if they where telling the truth it's just way to suspect

A lab doing research on coronavirus in the same city a huge corona virus outbreak happens goes nooo it wasent us the locals where eating bats .... yea no ones buying that

There are only 3 labs in the entire world doing this type of research. 2 are in the US. Wuhan is the ONLY other lab in the world. Dr Baric is with the NC lab....one of the only labs to be granted a gain of function pass because their research began just before the ban in 2015.....

Dr Baric under dr Faucis million dollar grants shared secrets with the wuhan lab on gain of function testing, specifically COVID in bats . Fauci caused the pandemic because of his testing. Fauci and all his bosses in the USA government and China are guilty of crimes against humanity.

posted on Jun, 4 2021 @ 10:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: Waterglass

There were actual people that thought this wasn't a deliberate attack by China?

Wow.

Go figure. . . .

Supposedly 80 some trillion of them voted for an idot spouting the same nonsense.

Also - See cnn, msnbc, fox, nbc, abc, cbs, bird face network, nyt, etc.

Seems they employ quite a few of these 'people'.

posted on Jun, 5 2021 @ 06:36 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Keep an eye out for my next thread on UFO Disclosure, USA comment that we don't know what they are as in could ET attack Earth?

I heard a rumor that ET loves Chinese food. Think Asia Pacific?

REFERENCE:

For the record Waterglass served your country USA in the civilian watcher program. My security clearance was compromised several years ago when China hacked into the Office Of Personal Management and stole over 22 million names of people who held USA security clearances. My fed POC wrote that both his and my file are probably in the hands of a foreign government. I guess I will never travel to China for the rest of my life.

edit on 5-6-2021 by Waterglass because: add

posted on Jun, 7 2021 @ 11:00 AM
link   
The Wall Street Journal is reporting that science says that the virus escaped from the Wuhan lab.... and the genome of the virus indicates it was not naturally occurring.
How about that!

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join