It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Secrets of Silicon Valley.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2021 @ 05:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Nothin

Hey mate appreciate the comments (and new title).

Big fan of your input and although you posted this on another thread I wholeheartedly agree with it.

It is a global technocratic coup-d'état.

Global health policies, global security policies, global governance : all without vote.

Try not to get too involved in the day to day drama but did think this nugget was a rather relevant one.

Fauci Flip-Flopped On Masks AFTER MEETING WITH THE TRILATERAL COMMISSION!

As for those paid shills and cheeky web goons then did think this was a good 'CoIntelPro' article - also a revealing vid below about NSA 'cognitive infiltration'.

PDF Files:

HOW COVERT AGENTS INFILTRATE THE INTERNET TO MANIPULATE, DECEIVE, AND DESTROY REPUTATIONS

The ART of DECEPTION C. IGCHO. TRAINING FOR A NEW GENERATION OF ONLINE COVERT OPERATIONS.

originally posted by: Nothin

Raise my coolie to you !

Coolie is raised right back mate.

edit on 6-6-2021 by karl 12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2021 @ 04:49 PM
link   
a reply to: karl 12

Thanks.
That comment was a direct influence from my re-introduction to Patrick Wood, through the Corbett-Report.

Had seen him a couple of times on there, and who the heck knows where the things we think we 'know' come from ?
We have read so much, seen so many vids, and familiarity just creeps-up on us.

Do try to check-out regularly, and take a week or two breaks from ATS often.
But CT-burnout is an issue am aware of, and we perhaps don't discuss here as much as we could.

Will check-out the links later tonight, when all of the normies are asleep... LoL !!
Just my guess from the titles : but info we should always consider.

posted on Jun, 8 2021 @ 02:09 AM
link   

That comment was a direct influence from my re-introduction to Patrick Wood, through the Corbett-Report.

Ah yes mate thought that was a great interview - didn't realise he was coauthor with Sutton back in the day and some pretty revealing historical research right there.

Seems the perception management industry is in full swing these days and (as if it wasn't bad enough) also looks like there's ongoing consolidation between Silicon Valley and Hollywood.

It's been called 'the ultimate propaganda meeting' and have to say the guest list for the upcoming SunValley conference does make for some pretty interesting reading.

who the heck knows where the things we think we 'know' come from ?

Great question.

posted on Jun, 8 2021 @ 04:05 AM
link   
Microsoft forms 'Ministry Of Truth'

Let's hope Bill wasn't the one who bought this website.

posted on Jun, 8 2021 @ 03:06 PM
link   

What stuck-out for me, from the Truth-Stream vid: was around 6:36, and the following sequence with the crayon-outlined boxes, when she mentions about how the trolls try to 'fit-in'.

It reminded of one of those tidbits of info that we remember : it was a post or thread on here, a year or four ago, about workplace spies.
What stuck with me was the part on how the workplace spy didn't stick-out, like a suspicious person, but the complete opposite.

They would always be the new guy that just seamlessly fit-in the workplace, was generally likeable and seemed helpful, and was usually an above average performer in everyone's eyes. Loved by the managers too.

Funny eh ?

Saw a little bit of new info for me, in the other RG vid, where she mentions the Bain Company™, that has supposedly been 'supporting' Gill Bates™ sine early Microshaft™ days.
Don't remember seeing any mention of them in the ' The Corbett Report : Who Is Bill Gates ? ' series of vids.
But my memory isn't so great, so maybe it was mentioned there, or on many of the other threads here.

Anything to that, or is it as innocent as the link between HSBC™ 's origins as laundering money for the opium traders, and also being 'trusted-partners' with the likes of Scarface™, and either Escobar™, or Guzman™ ?

It's always informative to see the early financiers and backers, of some of the big players today.
Oooops sorry : they like to be called : Stakeholders™ ...

posted on Jun, 10 2021 @ 05:17 AM
link   

What stuck-out for me, from the Truth-Stream vid: was around 6:36, and the following sequence with the crayon-outlined boxes, when she mentions about how the trolls try to 'fit-in'.

It reminded of one of those tidbits of info that we remember : it was a post or thread on here, a year or four ago, about workplace spies.
What stuck with me was the part on how the workplace spy didn't stick-out, like a suspicious person, but the complete opposite.

They would always be the new guy that just seamlessly fit-in the workplace, was generally likeable and seemed helpful, and was usually an above average performer in everyone's eyes. Loved by the managers too.

Funny eh ?

Yes wouldn't underestimate the sneaky factor mate and when it comes to CoIntelPro goons 'cognitively infiltrating online groups' then I'm sure they're not daft.

Also suppose that's how we would go about it if we were forcefully tasked to do it.

Government plans to monitor and influence internet communications, and covertly infiltrate online communities in order to sow dissension and disseminate false information, have long been the source of speculation.

Harvard Law Professor Cass Sunstein, a close Obama adviser and the White House’s former head of the Office of Information and Regulatory Affairs, wrote a controversial paper in 2008 proposing that the US government employ teams of covert agents and pseudo-”independent” advocates to “cognitively infiltrate” online groups and websites, as well as other activist groups.

Sunstein also proposed sending covert agents into “chat rooms, online social networks, or even real-space groups” which spread what he views as false and damaging “conspiracy theories” about the government.

link

Saw a little bit of new info for me, in the other RG vid, where she mentions the Bain Company™, that has supposedly been 'supporting' Gill Bates™ sine early Microshaft™ days.

Don't remember seeing any mention of them in the ' The Corbett Report : Who Is Bill Gates ? ' series of vids.

But my memory isn't so great, so maybe it was mentioned there, or on many of the other threads here.

Could be wrong but don't think Corbett has really covered the Romney / Bain / Monsanto angle - another interesting vid here about it though.

As for the grand scheme of things and cheeky stakeholders then it's just speculation but would imagine familial investors in the
Dutch East India Company (and the Vanguard group) play a huge role somewhere.

posted on Jun, 27 2021 @ 07:04 AM
link   
Some very interesting research charting specific connections of specific individuals from the CTY to Silicon Valley

This video covers a summer camp for gifted children, takes a closer look at the famous alumni, who they connected with thereafter, and the effects of these individuals on society.

posted on Dec, 15 2021 @ 07:45 PM
link   
X

posted on Dec, 29 2022 @ 02:09 PM
link   
Considering all the Twatter distraction files I reckon everyone should have great holidays and a great new year.. and watch the first video in the first post.

posted on Dec, 29 2022 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Perhaps that is one of the reasons there seem to be less trolling in your threads, than elsewhere on this site.
We might see the occasional juvenile-troll, or would-be shill : but not the multiple tag-team attacks and distractions, we are seeing in so many threads.

Best compliment I've ever had mate.

I also wonder why that is.

Wouldn't have anything to do with 'facts' would it?

posted on Mar, 14 2023 @ 05:14 AM
link   
Some interesting facts surrounding the Silicon Valley bank collapse:

posted on Apr, 2 2023 @ 11:17 AM
link   
I-Patriot Act?

The Digital Iron Curtain: How the RESTRICT Act Threatens to Devastate Privacy and Crush Free Speech Online

In an era where the world has become more Orwellian than Orwell himself could have ever imagined, it should come as no surprise that the US government is once again attempting to expand its stranglehold on individual liberty

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join