It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Neil deGrasse is stalking me. lol

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2021 @ 12:10 AM
link   
So yeah, had a weird experience recently that I'm not sure fits anywhere else on ATS. Also no I don't think Neil deGrasse is stalking me... (but maybe he is? lol)

I made a couple of replies to some posts on here towards the end of May, one was specifically a post about Mr UFO 2020's Jeremy Corbell. Another was about a 'time travelling' video, and I made comments about post apocalyptic shows like the walking dead not accurately showing how 'nature' would be if the world went to hell.

So yeah a few days ago I watched Neil's latest appearance on Joe Rogan's Podcast, and damn if it doesn't feel like he is quoting my posts lol.
Show opens with him discussing the walking dead lol. Then goes into a speech about UFO's that basically mirrors what I've said around here, especially with regards to evidence and witnesses etc.

It's not just what I post on ATS either, other topics he discussed are ones I have had elsewhere on the net, including voice chats and he again repeats things I have recently said. (I've checked all my relevant posts were made before the show aired on May 26 on Spotify.)

I know it's more than likely a weird coincidence, as people often have the same ideas and views, but still weirded me out as aside from matters that related directly to his personal life and career, the entire interview it felt like he was reading directly from my recent online posting history when it came to general topics.

Anyone else experienced something like this, like to this degree I mean? I experience this kind of thing a lot, but this was on a whole different level.
It honestly felt like Neil has been stalking me online and plagiarizing my material almost word for word. Felt a bit too odds defying specific. lol

But yeah, all my life I have noticed this kind of thing. I think about a topic, or discuss it with a friend, and then I will notice it everywhere.
Over hear someone speaking about it, see it mentioned on news sites, someone discusses it on a forum, it'll show up on the TV if it's like a model of car I'll notice it everywhere, even if it's an older model where there's less of them out there.

Think of a song I've not heard in ages, jump in the car go for a drive and it will come on the radio 5 minutes later.

And I know a lot of people it not all, who have had this kind of 'experience' when I mention it.

Does make me wonder as to why this seems to happen though. Something psychic? Maybe this is a simulation and it bugs out occasionally or maybe some religions are right and our lives are pre-written and we're getting glimpses of our future, just useless ones? Maybe it's some weird twist on 'observed universe' theories and 'i think therefore I am', like 'i think therefore it becomes'?
Maybe we're living the same life/hell over and over and are remembering former lives memories?

And maybe it's just all coincidence, just chance and blind luck. A case of the human version of 'The 7 basic plots' where none of us are as unique as we like to tell ourselves. Maybe we're actually incapable of true 'original thought' so to speak.

Holy sh*t if reality aint some weird unknowns. So many things we do not know and we may never know, some things science cannot explain and no human as in absolutely none, not you, not me, not the pope and not Neil deGrasse Tyson, has the answers for, and it drives me nuts wishing I did know.
Think it actually drives a lot of us nuts.

Universe is much too big for our little brains.

It's big and scary and no body can tell you what even 0.0000001% of it all means. And that's just reality when you're awake. Reality when you're asleep is a whole other kettle of fish.

I love this world and just existing makes me happy. But I dunno, long as I have been alive something has always felt off about 'existing'. Like I'm not quite in synch with it and everything is not running quite right. Bit hard to put into words that concept.

Any way thanks for reading my ramble on. What's your experiences with weird 'coincidences'. What's your thoughts on why they happen?

Are Neil deGrasse and I connected on some magic quantum level or is he stalking me?

If you're reading this, Hi Neil, welcome to ATS. Who knows he could of been a user on here for years now and we'd never know it. lol

edit on 4-6-2021 by AtomicKangaroo because: typos, probably more in there.

posted on Jun, 4 2021 @ 12:18 AM
link   
a reply to: AtomicKangaroo

If you're reading this, Hi Neil, welcome to ATS. Who knows he could of been a user on here for years now and we'd never know it. lol

Maybe he's the new owner? Just because you're here. OOOOWWWAAAAHHHHAAAAA!~

posted on Jun, 4 2021 @ 12:24 AM
link   

have you been meditating lately? I swear stuff like this always happen when meditate a lot. It seems like the people i watch on TV or youtube, or even songs on the radio are speaking directly to me almost. Like everything i listen to is exactly what i needed to hear at the time.

I think it has to do with being in the flow state of mind and knowing that we are all connected consciously.

posted on Jun, 4 2021 @ 12:32 AM
link   

Collective unconscious. Look it up yo.

I had suspicions for years that Ed Robertson was stealing my lyrics from my brain or something.

Turns out, I have no way of proving it.

edit on 4-6-2021 by NarcolepticBuddha because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2021 @ 12:33 AM
link   
Maybe it’s the old
Saying ....Great minds think alike ? Lmao .... or he’s copying you .

posted on Jun, 4 2021 @ 12:38 AM
link   

It could be just his writers and info collectors lurking on this site.

Over the last few years I have been told by friends who listen to talk radio that people quote my posts on ATS as part of their commentary.

I don't listen to talk show radio... I listen to 80's hair bands and and The Pulse on Siriux XM.

I initially passed it off as coincidence, GMTA, etc.

Until a friend posted for me a quote from Rush Limbaugh that quoted a three paragraph part of a post of mine...

Verbatim.

And then Mark Levin used an exact quote of mine...

Then he did an entire segment on an OP of mine...

Then David Webb quoted me directly on a two paragraph post of a reply I did...

There are others.

I don't think that the talk show stars hang out here and look for something to talk about, TBH.

I think that the people that write for them, collect things for them, feed them info are all OVER this site looking for a conservative viewpoint.

Another thing.

At the beginning of this year, I started freelance writing conservative OpEds as a ghostwriter.

I would write a viewpoint on something and post it on a website... people would bid on buying what I wrote on the subject.

You have NO IDEA how hungry these people are for a fresh viewpoint.

I sold my first article for I think $17.

A few weeks later I wrote a two page piece about Biden's first week in office... I researched it, gave footnotes,etc.

A bidding war started and I ended up making over $600 on the article.

As a ghost writer.

I became a little more popular and started getting requests for OpEds on subjects... they would purchase them, add their own "flavor" to the article and pass them off as theirs.

Then I did one that sold and the buyer asked me to read what she had written the last few months and write in what I thought would make the article hers because my writing style was too confrontational for her.

So I gave up on ghostwriting.

Long story short....

Yes, people read our stuff here and use it.

ATS is one of the few places online that is not only driven by original content... it is driven by GOOD content.

We have a balance of people here that keeps everyone in line, calls out the BS quickly and is for the most part rational and thought-provoking.

ATS is the Last Best Place on the internet for original thought in politics, on conspiracies, on the latest news and society at large.

The "Real" news doesn't have any of that.

So they poach.

edit on 4-6-2021 by Lumenari because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2021 @ 12:40 AM
link   

The one important detail that you have obviously failed to realize, is that you in fact are Neil deGrasse Tyson.

posted on Jun, 4 2021 @ 12:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: AtomicKangaroo

What's your experiences with weird 'coincidences'. What's your thoughts on why they happen?

Sometimes I think it boils down to there being something specific that triggered your mind to have a particular thought, or to be reminded of an old song, or old movie you haven't seen for a long time. And maybe, just maybe, that small specific detail also triggered somebody else to be reminded of the same thing.

At the moment, I can't really think of any good examples of what I'm trying to say... I tried, but they just ended up too confusing lol, so I'll just stop.

posted on Jun, 4 2021 @ 01:22 AM
link   

Synchronicity. More than pop music!

posted on Jun, 4 2021 @ 02:35 AM
link   

I wrote this exact OP on another site a week ago, but it was Neil Patrick Harris stalking me.

I believe this means we have a Neil deGrasse Harris situation.

Don't be alarmed. It's just the first wave of Nibiru's gravity causing timelines to merge.

posted on Jun, 4 2021 @ 05:47 AM
link   

God i hope not for your own sake, i can't stand the guy. His ego blinds him from any real insight. In his world the only opinion that matters is his own, i very much doubt he would plagiarise anyone, that would suggest he isn't the pinnacle of knowledge on Earth. The only "celeb" scientist more infuriating is Brian Cox, not only does he have the whiff of another paid shill but his additional trait of a patronising and condescending tone drives me nuts.

Neil, if you're reading this, suck my hairy balls.

posted on Jun, 4 2021 @ 08:50 AM
link   
At a certain point it was really bad for me, sort of having the whole universe bend to your will, only to have it bend me over, whispering in my ear that it the universes turn.

I tried using Christ as the safe word, but I think I only made it madder. Then again, I might of told it go harder for all know since it always has problems with context.
edit on 4-6-2021 by Specimen88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2021 @ 11:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: AtomicKangaroo

Lot of famous people use ATS...
If what you say is good, it will be copied word for word by other people.

I especially found that out back before Google throttled ATS. It turns out I created the greatest MEME of all time lol... but it's all because ATS was huge at the time. If it wasn't for ATS my MEME would be nothing lol.

To this day, that MEME is still being used, even by Donald Trump. : O

I'm not going to mention what meme it is... I don't really like talking about the meme because it can drive me crazy lol.

I had a few other talk show stalkers too lol. I have said some very unique things on ATS, I know for a fact they got it from ATS.

for example: on the Alex Jones show with Mike Adams (AKA The Health Ranger).
On air Darrin McBreen reads practically word for word my ATS post www.abovetopsecret.com...

This was my post lol....

About a decade ago it was rumored that Trump would place a book under his pillow while sleeping and "absorb" the information. Edgar Cayce was a big influence in his life. As you know, Trump predicted he would be president.

He now cushions his head with a laptop computer and devours the internet.

Ah well.... we all feed off each other.

edit on 51065130am302021Fri, 04 Jun 2021 11:51:04 -0500 by imitator because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2021 @ 11:24 AM
link   

Pretty sure DBCowboy is saying stuff that I was thinking. Not 100% sure at this point if it's because he's my sockpuppet account.

posted on Jun, 4 2021 @ 11:27 AM
link   
I am pretty sure Neil called into an obscure blog talk show a few years ago. At first he claimed to work for the government and got flamed in the chat , but then he started talking about chemtrails , and how it would take a room full of different doctorate degrees to explain what they are doing with them. I do think that it was him.

posted on Jun, 4 2021 @ 11:29 AM
link   
Prove it!

Your post proved nothing other than you believe what is being said is being repeated by deGrasse. Show me a quote of what you are writing about and link it to a podcast with the time it is spoken.

Otherwise I also believe the radio was talking to me, said something just as I was checking my teeth if I had brushed my teeth today. Yet I cannot prove this...

The burden of proof is on you!

posted on Jun, 4 2021 @ 05:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: booyakasha

have you been meditating lately? I swear stuff like this always happen when meditate a lot. It seems like the people i watch on TV or youtube, or even songs on the radio are speaking directly to me almost. Like everything i listen to is exactly what i needed to hear at the time.

I think it has to do with being in the flow state of mind and knowing that we are all connected consciously.

I do meditate a lot. I call this phenomena "Synchronicitic Coincidence". It happens daily.

posted on Jun, 5 2021 @ 03:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: booyakasha

Nope no meditation. Not done it in years. My brains to hyper, meditation and hypnosis etc don't work with me unfortunately.

posted on Jun, 5 2021 @ 03:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: NarcolepticBuddha

Collective unconscious. Look it up yo.

I had suspicions for years that Ed Robertson was stealing my lyrics from my brain or something.

Turns out, I have no way of proving it.

Yeah proving what is one's own mind is the one thing impossible to prove hey? Can be quite frustrating at times.
Best I have ever been able to get is it's 'plausible' for the way my mind operates.

posted on Jun, 5 2021 @ 03:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Meldionne1
Maybe it’s the old
Saying ....Great minds think alike ? Lmao .... or he’s copying you .

I find myself using that quote more often than I thought I would ever be. Especially weird with the wife, she'll often verbalise what I was just thinking about, and according to her the same is true, that I often verbalise things she was just thinking. Been like that since we started dating. Especially dinner choices. I'll be thinking of grabbing some Hungry Jacks and she'll turn around and go "I think I'd like some HJ's tonight."

Constantly tell each other to get out of each others head.

She's the closest thing I have to evidence of psychic connections being possibly a real thing . Mind you not as close to anyone else as I am to her, and I do have this happen with others, just not as frequently or as intense as it with her.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join