It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.S. Government Report Finds No Evidence of Alien Technology in Flying Objects......

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2021 @ 03:43 PM
link   
a reply to: SecretKnowledge

Its secret knowledge

Gotcha

Made up nonsense it is then.

posted on Jun, 4 2021 @ 03:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Ophiuchus1

Yes i understand what you are stating, and thank you for that.

However i was actually referring to this post by Arbi.

The article says "did not originate from any American military or other advanced U.S. government technology" which doesn't doesn't rule out American commercial aircraft made by Boeing which could well be what's seen in the pyramid "UFO video, or American batman balloons, or other American balloons. You have to pay attention to the qualifiers they used like "military". American batman balloons are not American military, and are not advanced American technology. Thus they could be American and not alien at all, by ANY definition of alien.

I picked up on the word " Commercial " rather than " Military "

posted on Jun, 4 2021 @ 03:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ophiuchus1
Well an Alien is chiming in..... finally!

I suspect news organizations will be Using ATS for reference materials from our threads and posts for their reports.

A game of catchup.

What’s happening now, makes the whole Qnon saga insignificant and a blur....who were they again?

LOL brilliant picture!

posted on Jun, 4 2021 @ 04:01 PM
link   
Maybe it's just human time travelers from a very very distant future?
Just imagine how life will look on this planet in 100 years - and now 100.000 years. Massive technological advancements maybe. Maybe also time travel and very different genetics - but still humanoid...

posted on Jun, 4 2021 @ 04:11 PM
link   
a reply to: LABTECH767

I've debunked the Nuremberg event several times.

That was a misidentified group of bright objects, in the early dawn sky.

Those lights happened to be the crescent moon, a few planets, the sun, and a few high luminosity stars.

It was just the fact that all these things lined up in a cluster of sky, to the east, which in the 1500's is a place you are actively looking towards, as the sun rises. Whether you are out farming or shepherding.
When primitive minds stare at sun, they don't know that the sun is literally burning their vision out of their eyes.
So they stare directly at the sun for a while, then look away.
Of course they see rods and pillars and what not, they were the burning "who's that pokemon?" superimpositions of these mundane light sources.

posted on Jun, 4 2021 @ 04:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheMysteriousGuy
Just imagine how life will look on this planet in 100 years - and now 100.000 years. Massive technological advancements maybe. Maybe also time travel and very different genetics - but still humanoid...

I do wonder if it's not something that CERN has been playing around with, and as a result it's " opened something up " somewhere.

posted on Jun, 4 2021 @ 04:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Argyll

Its secret knowledge

Gotcha

Made up nonsense it is then.

Feel better after getting that out?

Or did you think for a second that i had some earth shattering inside information that only i know about? And i was about to let it out? And now you're butt hurt that didnt happen?

Its called an imagination and i was using mine sitting here with my morning coffee.

Sorry to disappoint you

posted on Jun, 4 2021 @ 04:19 PM
link   
Why would American intelligence officials tell the truth on such matters? I guess if they knew anything on the origin or capabilities of those UAPs, they wouldn't share it with regular public.

posted on Jun, 4 2021 @ 04:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: eiieu
Why would American intelligence officials tell the truth on such matters? I guess if they knew anything on the origin or capabilities of those UAPs, they wouldn't share it with regular public.

Of course not. When the US Military says they don't have craft that can do the things they see UAPs doing, rather than "OMG! They just confirmed aliens!!!!," my thought is, "They're lying."
edit on 4-6-2021 by Blue Shift because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2021 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Not butt hurt at all mate!

I certainly did not think you had any "earth shattering inside information" for one minute.

Your first post I replied to was written in a style that suggested you believed what you were writing was factual, and not as you have now stated, was in fact your vivid imagination.

Maybe work on the clarity of your posts?

posted on Jun, 4 2021 @ 04:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: alldaylong
originally posted by: TheMysteriousGuy

I do wonder if it's not something that CERN has been playing around with, and as a result it's " opened something up " somewhere.

CERN is a Black Hole waiting to happen... it’s not a matter (excuse the pun) of if, but when.

However, assuming your right.....would you be happy to know that it gives hope that the human race survives to experience the future?

How often is it said we need to do this and that for the sake of the generations to follow?

Well humans (with perhaps, slightly changed DNA and looks) from the future would be a testament to carry on.

edit on 4-6-2021 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2021 @ 05:00 PM
link   
Sooo...... we have reports that these objects have been flying near our coasts on a daily basis but we have no clue as to what there are nor how they operate , where they come from and have never preformed an in depth analyses. Bullsnip.
edit on 4-6-2021 by bluemooone2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2021 @ 05:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Archivalist

Those lights happened to be the crescent moon, a few planets, the sun, and a few high luminosity stars.

It was just the fact that all these things lined up in a cluster of sky, to the east, which in the 1500's is a place you are actively looking towards, as the sun rises. Whether you are out farming or shepherding.
When primitive minds stare at sun, they don't know that the sun is literally burning their vision out of their eyes.
Of course they see rods and pillars and what not, they were the burning "who's that pokemon?" superimpositions of these mundane light sources.

No sorry, not worth an argument but you have not Debunked anything, there was an even weirder argument claiming a rare weather phenomena that was more convincing but also far fetched, the fact is like anyone you are grasping at straws and because it makes sense to YOU while it may not to for example ME you have become so convinced of your theory that you are pushing it as fact and that is a fundamental error.

Respectfully disagree.

edit on 4-6-2021 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2021 @ 06:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: LABTECH767

originally posted by: Archivalist

No sorry, not worth an argument but you have not Debunked anything, there was an even weirder argument claiming a rare weather phenomena that was more convincing but also far fetched, the fact is like anyone you are grasping at straws and because it makes sense to YOU while it may not to for example ME you have become so convinced of your theory that you are pushing it as fact and that is a fundamental error.

Respectfully disagree.

Really? If you're trying to stick close to the original event details to match by what was carved on that wood, we'd have to nix it anyway, because last I checked there isn't a face on our sun.

posted on Jun, 4 2021 @ 06:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Archivalist
That is a very poor argument, the wood carver that made that for the printing press was simply following the fashion of the time, the sun was always even until the early 1900's most often carved as a smiling face and it is a symbol found everywhere from royal palaces and public buildings to clock faces, it has nothing to do with what they thought the sun looked like as no one actually though the sun had a face of course but often even astronomical and astrological texts had that symbolism.

The Sun and Royalty were often carved with a Lions head as well as it was merely symbolic.

posted on Jun, 4 2021 @ 06:48 PM
link   
Well....so far the report I (we) was hoping to be decisive looks like it may be indecisive.

I got nothing left but hugs.

In the meantime....let’s look at a pictured snapshot of stories about our world today.

What else could go wrong.....

Maybe with whats happening within our planet —— the EBE’s or IBE’s have to leave inner earth soon, or eventually.

Imagine that...an Alien Exodus! Guess who can leave the planet quicker?

Of course Billionaires and the Elites will try..
edit on 4-6-2021 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2021 @ 07:00 PM
link   

This guy has had several visions that came true, It may just be a warning and we can hope that it won't happen I mean Nasa is even saying it wont and you know how much we all trust them don't you.

I mean they would never tell the public lies now would they.

But even without prophecy there are small and medium objects entering the earth's atmosphere all the time, they usually burn up but you can just walk around Antarctica for example in areas were it seldom snows and find meteor rocks just sitting there ready to be picked up.

A really big on one the other hand, something the size of Apophis is an ELE (humanity would probably survive but it would be a tough job to do so).

posted on Jun, 4 2021 @ 07:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: alldaylong
a reply to: Arbitrageur

Correct me if i am wrong.

Does The FAA not have to issue an " Air Worthy Certificate " for anything that flies i.e.commercial aircraft made by Boeing or anyone else ?

If so. The FAA is a GOVERNMENT body.
Look at this statement: ""did not originate from any American military or other advanced U.S. government technology".

You didn't bring up military so set that aside for now, and let's talk about "advanced U.S. government technology".

If you think commercial aircraft are considered "advanced U.S. government technology", then we have vastly different interpretations of "advanced U.S. government technology".

Even if we remove the word "advanced", are commercial aircraft even "U.S. government technology"? I would certainly not refer to them in that manner, and even less so when the word "advanced" is used.

But I think the broader and more relevant point to discuss so as to not endlessly nitpick semantics, is that I have very little trust in any official statements about UFOs or UAPs at this point regardless of what they say. As John Greenewald says, the government began lying to us about UFOs in 1947 when they used the "weather balloon" cover story to cover up what it really was (some kind of experimental balloon with a secret purpose, not a weather balloon). The government has fed us disinformation in the past and I am convinced that history is repeating itself except other people besides Richard Doty are involved in the current operation:

Spying, disinformation accusations follow UFO figure Rick Doty

Documents show that CIA officers infiltrated UFO organizations years ago. The Air Force Office of Special Investigations, for a period, spread disinformation about UFO cases and sent operatives to UFO conventions to gather intelligence.

How do we know? One of the OSI agents who did it has admitted as much.

Richard Doty is one of the most controversial figures in the history of the UFO. Doty had a 20-year career with the Air Force, including years as a special agent for the Air Force Office of Special Investigations (AFOSI). During that time, he was assigned to conduct surveillance on a scientist, Paul Bennewitz, who had inadvertently acquired information about a classified Air Force program. Doty admits he fed disinformation to Bennewitz and to other UFO researchers. forged documents, and muddied the waters.
Is any of what I just quoted in dispute? Doty admits he was feeding disinformation regarding UFOs, forged documents, and "muddied the waters".

John Greenewald of the Black Vault is the premier FOIA researcher who has the largest collection of FOIA documents, over a million of them, and he has also stated that he thinks this "muddy the waters" strategy is playing out even now, citing "leaks" like this (edited with a comparison image) photograph of a UAP, and this one does not require any FAA license:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

originally posted by: Ectoplasm8
a reply to: Lucidparadox

So alien beings just happen to create a spacecraft with the exact same design as the Batman balloon as shown?
Greenewald says that by leaking that "UAP" photo of what looks like a batman balloon, they apparently want us to think they never identified that UAP, but he thinks they did identify it, and this is just a modern "muddy the waters" type of disinformation operation like the one that Doty admitted to conducting years ago. So maybe we shouldn't get too hung up on semantics about what Greenewald thinks has every appearance of a disinformation operation, and I have to agree with his hypothesis, that's certainly what this looks like to me and probably to anybody who can recognize that the UFO looks like a batman balloon, and numerous other examples of silliness we are being fed. Here is where Greenewald talks about the UFO leaks if you want to hear his thoughts on this subject.

Why Are UFO Leaks Happening?

originally posted by: bluemooone2
Sooo...... we have reports that these objects have been flying near our coasts on a daily basis but we have no clue as to what there are nor how they operate , where they come from and have never preformed an in depth analyses. Bullsnip.
I just watched a Thunderf00t video on the CBS story, and he plays a clip of the navy pilot Ryan Graves saying they saw ufos off the east coast basically every day for two years, and did nothing about it. While I'm not a fan of ridicule, I have to admit that in this case, ridicule seems justified, of Graves' claim that they would see UFOs every day for two years, not take any photographs of them, or try to identify them. That does sound like complete bullsnip as you say.

Some people even have a hard time believing that they would go 10 days without responding to UFO incursions in the Naval training warning area as happened off the west coast in 2004, though that's somewhat more plausible, but UFO incursions in the training area every day for two years off the east coast and nothing was done, no photographs were taken? I suppose I can't fault Thunderf00t too much for applying ridicule to such a claim. Graves' claim seems like more evidence for Greenewald's hypothesis.

posted on Jun, 4 2021 @ 07:17 PM
link   

I believe they said these objects were tracked on radar going from 80,000 feet to 2 feet almost instantly, no sonic booms, and atmospheric friction didn’t melt the vehicles. I guess my question is, if this isn’t evidence of alien technology, who on earth is utilizing that kind of technology?? I would imagine in either Russia or China possesses these capabilities we would be speaking Russian or mandarin right now.

posted on Jun, 4 2021 @ 07:21 PM
link   
Folks, I recommend using your gut. When you see these objects, watch how they perform and look at the thousands of years they have been reported. That says only one thing, extra-terrestrial intelligence. That is what my gut tells me.

That is all the disclosure I need.

Anyone who thinks they can get the truth from liars (and especially professional liars) is deluding themselves. I think the new UAP whistleblower initiatives may yield some interesting results however. It will be the Wikileaks of the UFOs.

You know what you know. You don't need anyone else to validate that.

You already know

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join