It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vegas Metro PD Mean Tweets

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2021 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Well played boys

These are hilarious. If you enjoy some good natured humor, you will probably enjoy these.

And to their detractors... do you have what it takes?

edit on 6/3/2021 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2021 @ 11:51 AM
link   
a reply to: JBurns

Are they on duty while doing this nonsense?

If so they are not only wasting tax payer money, they are not performing their duty! If I was caught lip-syncing while on the clock I would be fired, and rightly so. I am not paid to pander and make videos I am paid to do a job as are they.

When I pull up to coffee shop I do not want a song lip-sync'd by the staff I want a coffee, if I go to a restaurant I want food! If I pay my taxes I want representation.

Police acting like children singing disrespectful lyrics is a problem

Anyone justifying this is a fool!

posted on Jun, 4 2021 @ 03:56 PM
link   
a reply to: MiaBandetoh

Not sure, could have been done after hours or under the PIO's purview. I didn't hear any calls for service come across their radios, so the idea they were somehow derelicting their duties is out the window. The Sheriff himself participated, meaning it is most certainly a department sanctioned activity.

LEOs are not robots. If you think for one second they are going to quietly take the crap SJW types fling at them you are mistaken. Personal opinions that differ from the mob are not prohibited by department policy, neither is expressing those opinions. A cop fired for this would get their job back in a heartbeat once it hit arbitration. Rightfully so.

As far as your link is concerned, the question of "Why are their cops on Tik Tok?" The answer is simple. Because they wanted to sign up. They are human beings and enjoy doing all the same things you enjoy doing.

Anyone justifying this is a fool!

I'm not just justifying it, I am applauding it. The mostly-illiterate attempts to troll the LVMPD via social media failed miserably. I'm sure the cop haters were hoping they'd have a bad day. Instead, you now know they were laughing their rear ends off.

If you want to see what (most) cops really think about SJW types, you should take a peek at Donut Operator's youtube channel.

posted on Jun, 4 2021 @ 04:35 PM
link   
a reply to: MiaBandetoh

posted on Jun, 6 2021 @ 08:19 PM
link   
Yeah I can see the amount of support pouring in for this! LOL

Anyway gotta agree with you that is men/women in blue at their finest!
Cause otherwise when they are typically filmed on a power trip harassing someone, breaking old ladies arms, laughing about it or shooting someone.
edit on 6-6-2021 by MiaBandetoh because: (no reason given)

top topics

join