It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So I was given a Warning

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2021 @ 02:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tulpa
a reply to: musicismagic

They came to my house and hit me with rolled up newspapers then stole all the peanut butter.

.......at least, I think it was them.

We can always think positive and put it into our morning cereal, of course, with some bananas from the Philippines.

posted on Jun, 3 2021 @ 02:07 PM
link   
a reply to: schuyler

The mods definitely favor hardcore right wing extremist. It is what it is.

posted on Jun, 3 2021 @ 02:07 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 3 2021 @ 02:08 PM
link   
a reply to: mamabeth

It has to be your charming personality.

Why, thank you, Mamabeth.

I have only hada handful of warnings the whole time I've been here.

I also only have a "handful". It just so happens that my handful is a Full House! (insert poker face here)

a reply to: carewemust

The new owners are still getting their ATS sea legs. Still learning and adjusting.

I can't speak for ATS, but a lot of times, when a closely held business sells, the old owners stay on, for a period of time, to deal with regular clients, or in this case, their regular users. You know, to easy the transition.

edit on 3-6-2021 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2021 @ 02:14 PM
link   
You could have contacted the staff and asked what's going on. Considering how long you've been here you would've gotten a reply pretty quickly indicating which post it was, what the issue was and whatever other questions you had. All staff actions are logged so this could have been resolved in very short order.

We know there's an issue with the PM notification. Everyone knows there's an issue with the PM notification. It's being worked on. You seem to be aware of the ownership change and perhaps have noticed that issues are being worked on (like moving to https) but that apparently doesn't matter much when compared with a good old public "you guys suck" thread.

As far as points? Again, look at your registration date. Years ago points were used to purchase custom user titles, backgrounds etc. They're not used anymore. You know this. Maybe editing the auto-generated PM will happen soon, but frankly it's not really a priority because apparently every member other than you knows this and doesn't care.

I have absolutely no clue why this ridiculousness is a public thread. The majority of members are being supportive, are excited for upcoming changes and have patience with our all volunteer staff while this goes on.

But the majority doesn't seem to include people who post gems like this:

You need to change into something other than a "cranky conspiracy site" (not my term,) otherwise you will continue your spiral to irrelevance. Nobody has to put up with this.

When someone is interested in solving a problem they ask. When someone is interested in trashing the site and staff they create threads like this.

What a shame.

This thread is closed with a one time polite reminder that the Board Business and Questions thread is not for crap like this.

It's pretty well known what you think of ATS. Do you shout at channels on TV you hate instead of using the remote, too?

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join