It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Canada fast and loose vax rules

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2021 @ 09:20 AM
link   
This is gut wrenching to hear. WTF is going on? You can hear the stress in his voice. This guy is concerned!

Sorry, doing this on mobile, so no clean YouTube link.

Dr. Byram Bridle, University of Guelph Viral Immunologist

edit on thpamFri, 04 Jun 2021 09:21:06 -0500k2106America/Chicago0421 by Sparkymedic because: Afterthought

posted on Jun, 4 2021 @ 10:25 AM
link   
It's going to be really interesting in ____ months when 70-80% of the Canadian population (including military personnel) drops dead from the vaccine. Even the anti-vax population will be massively impacted by the complete breakdown of our society - from supply chains to power generation to access to running water. I'll be dead, but at least I'll be able to see half the people die first.

posted on Jun, 4 2021 @ 10:40 AM
link   
a reply to: fernalley

I live in Vancouver and nothing makes any sense here. The rules are BS, the sheep who live here eat it up, including most of my family. No one questions the lack of consistency in the way our "leaders" are handling this. No one wants to think about how we're being had, maybe it hurts to much or they all want to live in la la land?

But then again, most of Canada is border line far-left crazy people, they eat up what our "leaders" feed them.

posted on Jun, 4 2021 @ 10:46 AM
link   
a reply to: joejack1949

Well, here's hoping it won't affect as many people as we think it could. Hopefully the dangers are only in the first few weeks of taking the jab and not further down the road.

But what that Dr. says about the likelihood of the vaccine causing infertility and also passing the spike protines even through breastfeeding, just makes me think of that book/ movie Children Of Men. That movie freaked me out at the time...which I think was 2004 or so. Freaks me out even more now.

To me, it's unbelievable that we are even having these conversations.

Deep breath. One day at a time.

posted on Jun, 4 2021 @ 10:53 AM
link   
a reply to: JBHemi

I'm in Halifax. Same thing here. I would say about 95% of the people I know or work with are taking the jab. And I ask them why...

They all say, SO THEY CAN TRAVEL AND GO BACK TO NORMAL.

Sooo, not even doing it for your own health. Just...gimme mah freedom...anything to go to Mexico, etc.

Little do they know or are willing to admit, that we aren't in "Kansas" anymore.

SMH!

posted on Jun, 4 2021 @ 11:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sparkymedic
This is gut wrenching to hear. WTF is going on? You can hear the stress in his voice. This guy is concerned!

Not long ago Charles D. Hoffe of the Lytton Medical Clinic in Lytton, BC wrote an open letter to Dr. Bonnie Henry, BC Provincial Health Officer regarding the disturbing amount of vaccine reactions.

Small Community of Lytton, BC Has One Person Dead and Three People Permanently Disabled Following Their First Dose of Experimental Moderna Gene Modification ‘Vaccine’

He and any others that spoke out have been silenced by media.

B.C. doctors warned they could face discipline for spreading COVID-19 misinformation

posted on Jun, 4 2021 @ 11:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: JBHemi

I live in Vancouver and nothing makes any sense here. The rules are BS, the sheep who live here eat it up, including most of my family. No one questions the lack of consistency in the way our "leaders" are handling this. No one wants to think about how we're being had, maybe it hurts to much or they all want to live in la la land?

But then again, most of Canada is border line far-left crazy people, they eat up what our "leaders" feed them.

I feel I am more and more surrounded by the herd. Waiting for their next CBC instructions. I don't ask others if they had the jab but they seem to think it is their business to interrogate those around them. When they do I share my opinion.

posted on Jun, 4 2021 @ 12:33 PM
link   
"The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane."

Marcus Aurelius, Meditations

posted on Jun, 4 2021 @ 01:53 PM
link   

I heard it best here on ATS recently, I don't remember who said it but it was spot on.

"Telling people that you had the vaccine without someone asking is the same as being a vegan and telling people you don't eat meat when no one asked"

posted on Jun, 4 2021 @ 02:12 PM
link   
a reply to: JBHemi

Social media has tricked people into thinking that other people care about their lives. I think the phenomenon applies to almost any lifestyle choice, whether that's veganism, vaccination, cross-fit, keto, "investing," BLM, anti-lockdown, pro-gun - whatever. People love to advertise themselves. It's all virtue signalling at the end of the day. But it works. If I had a facebook I could easily go there and quickly identify people who subscribe to the same echo chambers as myself.

posted on Jun, 4 2021 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Aaaaaaaaand it's gone. Scrubbed from YouTube.

Here is the same bit of audio now on BitChute video.

And better yet, here's the direct link to the PodCast:

omny.fm...

www.bitchute.com...
edit on thppmFri, 04 Jun 2021 14:54:41 -0500k2106America/Chicago0454 by Sparkymedic because: update

edit on thppmFri, 04 Jun 2021 15:03:06 -0500k2106America/Chicago0403 by Sparkymedic because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2021 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Aaaaaaaaand it's gone. Scrubbed from YouTube.

Here is the same bit of audio now on BitChute video.

www.bitchute.com...

Wow! Can't have YouTube displeasing the thought police.
I caught it On Point with Alex Pierson

posted on Jun, 4 2021 @ 03:48 PM
link   

What's that saying...?

When you're getting a lot of flak, you know you're over the right target.

My gut has never felt so upset about what's happening in this world right now. I am simply terrified for everyone who has been mislead and coerced into this vaccine and to to see how this all unfolds. It is UNDENIABLE that something stinks to high heaven about it, or there would be no censorship or threats to doctors, scientists and other health care professionals.

I'm listening now about the 215 indigenous child bodies which were found on the Kamloops residential school grounds. Just heart wrenching, but it makes you think.

The federal governments response for "recognizing the trauma" was to play "God Save the Queen" and lower the Canadian flag for 215 days... like these indigenous children sacrificed their lives for this country. What a bunch of insensitive BS.

I used to work as a paramedic in northern indigenous communities a number of years ago. As a kid leaving the big city to adventure in Canada's north, it was an eye opener. We have third world living conditions in a developed country. One community I was in I had an elder tell me stories about how politicians would travel up there and be "entertained" with watching the indigenous people be hooked up to a "weak" electric chair. They basically watched them get tortured. It finally stopped around 1975. And you know they aren't making it up - especially seeing the site myself and also just being exposed to whole communities which are just immersed with deep, multi-generational trauma.

Either way, I think it just shows us blatantly the disdain the elites have for any human life at the end of the day.

Never trust the mainstream media. Never trust the politicians. Never trust the government. Never trust big pharma. Never trust big tech.

Have faith in yourself and those around you though.

"There is a crack in everything, that's how the light get's in."

posted on Jun, 7 2021 @ 12:39 PM
link   
a reply to: joejack1949

You're definitely right on that. I deleted my FB a long time ago because of that crap. Its really sad to see how many people are sucked in to this mindset. It concerns me for my boys when they get older. I'm hoping camping, hunting and dirt biking will keep them off that brain sucker. Fingers crossed.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join