It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Canada fast and loose vax rules

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2021 @ 06:14 AM
link   
a reply to: fernalley

We are part of the Global System.

Whatever # show is currently going on, we are a part of it.

ie; Plandemic

The confusion is on purpose.

They want FUD, it's easier to manipulate people that way.

Like I said before, they could pay my land taxes for life and I still wouldn't take the C-Jab.
edit on 6/3/2021 by MykeNukem because: eh?

posted on Jun, 3 2021 @ 06:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: MykeNukem

ie; Plandemic

Like I said before, they could pay my land taxes for life and I still wouldn't take the C-Jab.

Great, except you're the one spreading FUD here.

Why would America's enemies be supporting Washington on this, if it were fake they'd have called Biden and trump out over it.

posted on Jun, 3 2021 @ 06:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies
... Stop being afraid of everything, not everything is some far right conspiracy.

Are you ready to do a 180?

Because that's what people like you do when yesterdays conspiracy is acknowledged as today's Truth.

Must be dizzying...

posted on Jun, 3 2021 @ 06:29 AM
link   

ie; Plandemic

Great, except you're the one spreading FUD here.

Why would America's enemies be supporting Washington on this, if it were fake they'd have called Biden and trump out over it.

Why would they do that?

They gain the same power and control in their respective countries.

Our enemies are Politicians. Not countrys...

posted on Jun, 3 2021 @ 07:08 AM
link   
getting the vaccine issss something i will never do

posted on Jun, 3 2021 @ 07:25 AM
link   

... Stop being afraid of everything, not everything is some far right conspiracy.

Because that's what people like you do when yesterdays conspiracy is acknowledged as today's Truth.

Must be dizzying...

No, people like me face palm because the smoking guns that we're shown invariably turn out to be Nerf blasters.

So far you've not even presented me with a squirt gun. Read my above comment, I already explained why the op has it backwards.

So far the science has proved me right.

posted on Jun, 3 2021 @ 07:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: shoyo
getting the vaccine issss something i will never do

Then tell everyone that you meet so that they can decide if they think your safe to be around.

Or are you one of those transvaxxers who likes people to think that you're vaccinated so that you can take advantage of them.

posted on Jun, 3 2021 @ 08:17 AM
link   

Must be dizzying...

No, people like me face palm because the smoking guns that we're shown invariably turn out to be Nerf blasters.

So far you've not even presented me with a squirt gun. Read my above comment, I already explained why the op has it backwards.

All they have shown is their sheer desperation to administer these vaccines as fast and to as many as possible. Wasn't Biden droning on and on about them yesterday and now they will recruit barbers,hairdressers ect to push these drugs? Fauci emails must of shook him up .
Our province is opening up but it is hinged on 70% vac uptake for final opening. Sounds like blackmail.

I don't need CNN for doom porm. Our local networks are in lockstep.

posted on Jun, 3 2021 @ 08:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: fernalley

Must be dizzying...

All they have shown is their sheer desperation to administer these vaccines as fast and to as many as possible. Wasn't Biden droning on and on about them yesterday and now they will recruit barbers,hairdressers ect to push these drugs? Fauci emails must of shook him up .
Our province is opening up but it is hinged on 70% vac uptake for final opening. Sounds like blackmail.

If anything this is evidence in my favor.

You're smoking gun is still a squirt gun. There's nothing here to change my mind, only to prove me right.

The Liberals have trained you to be afraid of everything and suspicious of everyone. They've beaten you.

posted on Jun, 3 2021 @ 09:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: fernalley

Must be dizzying...

If anything this is evidence in my favor.

You're smoking gun is still a squirt gun. There's nothing here to change my mind, only to prove me right.

The Liberals have trained you to be afraid of everything and suspicious of everyone. They've beaten you.

Umm no. If they beat me I'd be sporting my brand new gene therapy. I am suspicious of the Liberal Karen's who could report me for having ANY guests in my home or over 5 outside since December. Fines for not wearing masks everywhere. Yes the Liberals and their propaganda have neighbors reporting on neighbors. Very Orwellian world

posted on Jun, 3 2021 @ 10:12 AM
link   

edit on 3-6-2021 by BlueJacket because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2021 @ 12:21 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jun, 3 2021 @ 12:48 PM
link   

It's alarming how many people here don't know thing like this. It should be common knowledge.

What’s alarming is that our Prime Minstrel can tell an outright lie and nobody cares or notices.

“Our AstraZeneca vaccine is perfectly safe because it is made in India”

Said the day that it was found to possibly cause blood clots in Europe.

If I have to explain why this is a proven lie you wouldn’t understand anyway.

posted on Jun, 3 2021 @ 01:22 PM
link   
And if I reject your Messiah an miracles, protection an being saved what have you th...wait, wrong subject.
edit on 3-6-2021 by Specimen88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2021 @ 03:31 PM
link   
a reply to: AaarghZombies

Because America's many enemies are intent on disrupting, degrading and destroying anything they can get their grubby little hands on. No different than America's left. Plus, biden is incompetent and an empty suit for the far left, and Trump was continually attacked by the MSM's hoax-spewing dogs who parrot sneaky ccp lies.

Many of us choose to reject the ccp-virus vaccine because that is our right to do so. No further justification needed.
edit on 6/3/2021 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2021 @ 03:35 PM
link   
a reply to: AaarghZombies

Then tell everyone that you meet so that they can decide if they think your safe to be around.

Not going to tell anyone anything. None of their business what choice I or anyone else here makes. The vaccine is supposed to protect them, isn't it?

Or are you one of those transvaxxers who likes people to think that you're vaccinated so that you can take advantage of them.

www.dshs.state.tx.us...

Awww shucks

posted on Jun, 3 2021 @ 03:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: NorthOfStuff

It's alarming how many people here don't know thing like this. It should be common knowledge.

What’s alarming is that our Prime Minstrel can tell an outright lie and nobody cares or notices.

“Our AstraZeneca vaccine is perfectly safe because it is made in India”

Said the day that it was found to possibly cause blood clots in Europe.

If I have to explain why this is a proven lie you wouldn’t understand anyway.

I thought we were getting the US's cast offs.
Canada finalizing deal with U.S. for 1.5M doses of the AstraZeneca vaccine

The AstraZeneca vaccine has not yet been approved by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) but the regulatory agencies in Canada and Mexico have given it the green light, and U.S. President Joe Biden’s two North American neighbours have been pushing for more supply to immunize their populations quicker.

posted on Jun, 3 2021 @ 04:00 PM
link   
the goalposts in this particular game seem to be on trolley wheels.

posted on Jun, 3 2021 @ 04:11 PM
link   

This was when the blood clotting first started happening in Europe.

www.cbc.ca...

Trudeau said regulators are "following what has been happening with a specific batch used in Europe." He said none of the AstraZeneca doses deployed in Canada have come from that batch.

From March 15th.

He started talking about how safe the Indian made batches were even before Europe was even sure if the clotting was caused by their vax or what ingredients were involved.

Liar liar pants on fire Mr PM!

edit on 6 3 2021 by NorthOfStuff because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2021 @ 04:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: NorthOfStuff

This was when the blood clotting first started happening in Europe.

www.cbc.ca...

Trudeau said regulators are "following what has been happening with a specific batch used in Europe." He said none of the AstraZeneca doses deployed in Canada have come from that batch.

From March 15th.

He started talking about how safe the Indian made batches were even before Europe was even sure if the clotting was caused by their vax or what ingredients were involved.

Liar liar pants on fire Mr PM!

So all this flip flopping and spinning and we get blamed for "hesitancy".

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join