It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I was invited...

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2021 @ 01:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Trueman

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

a reply to: bahnsai

Seems like your friend was right. Maybe he's a member too and didn't tell you.

Yes...he is a member here....

Kudos Vasa !

Bahnsai is cool people. Old college friend. Definitely good at researching and discussions. And very smart.

posted on Jun, 3 2021 @ 02:20 PM
link   

If all was one, I would miss the zero...
If we are one who are you? And why are you to yourself someone else than to me...

I'm not into much of anything but i like skimming the surface of every topic, more often than not I get entangled with some deep reaching strings...
And yes I did indeed venture down holographic Lane... It holds water as an allegory but I don't consider it to be a working model for our reality....

What took Vasa so long to bring you here...?

posted on Jun, 3 2021 @ 02:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Terpene

Bahnsai is actually the only person I have ever told to come here. And I've been here quite a while

posted on Jun, 3 2021 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Welcome to ATS.

Enjoy the party.

posted on Jun, 3 2021 @ 06:53 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 4 2021 @ 03:59 PM
link   
Welcome to the party!

You sound legit and open minded, kudos! I also love some good mexican eats and a juicy hazy IPA, so we got that

Look forward to your posts

posted on Jun, 5 2021 @ 03:26 AM
link   
So you are fresh out of the FBI and your here for intel/recruit reasons. Ok cool , and welcome.

posted on Jun, 5 2021 @ 09:32 PM
link   

Welcome!

Glad to have you aboard.

posted on Jun, 10 2021 @ 12:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Terpene

If all was one, I would miss the zero...
If we are one who are you? And why are you to yourself someone else than to me...

All includes none. And I am you as you are me. You reflect to me exactly what I need to see & I reflect back to you exactly what you need to see. And the clearer the image becomes the faster we move back into 1.
edit on 10-6-2021 by bahnsai because: Typo

posted on Jun, 10 2021 @ 12:30 AM
link   

Bahnsai is actually the only person I have ever told to come here. And I've been here quite a while

Awww, I feel special.

posted on Jun, 10 2021 @ 12:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: ThothHermes
So you are fresh out of the FBI and your here for intel/recruit reasons. Ok cool , and welcome.

Thanks. Just curious…have you read the Emerald Tablet?

posted on Jun, 10 2021 @ 12:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Aliquandro
Welcome to the party!

You sound legit and open minded, kudos! I also love some good mexican eats and a juicy hazy IPA, so we got that

Look forward to your posts

Thanks!! Mexican & juicy IPAs — sounds like a legit party to me!!

We’ll see about posts. I’m more of a content consumer than creator. I’ll likely comment here & there, though.

posted on Jun, 10 2021 @ 12:39 AM
link   

Seems like your friend was right. Maybe he's a member too and didn't tell you.

Yes...he is a member here....

Kudos Vasa !

Bahnsai is cool people. Old college friend. Definitely good at researching and discussions. And very smart.

I’m legit blushing right now. Not entirely sure I deserve the first nor the last comment, but I’ll graciously receive the compliments. Thank you.
edit on 10-6-2021 by bahnsai because: Typo

posted on Jun, 11 2021 @ 02:00 AM
link   
I am them … just like you , but The unknown knowledge is from above/para and should not be taken lightly.. nor though as final. Yes Ive read from the Emerald tablets . My cube is now a cross

posted on Jun, 11 2021 @ 04:43 AM
link   

Does that mean it doesn't matter how much of a prick i am it's exactly what you need to see and just your problem? Or where is that boundary between me and you and if there is none what difference does it at this point make... Anything really....

All there would be left was sit back and enjoy the show... But i can't for the sake of my son enjoy that s*show.
so yeah I can't go to one just yet

posted on Jun, 11 2021 @ 05:10 AM
link   

ive been waking up since 2005. Jungs theories on the unconscious helped me on my way, know i am scrubbed up on, Blavatsky, RAW, Fortune, Chaos magic, etc... like your balanced comment, and you are alluding to the truths i know, so we are clearly on the same page. But you could still be disinfo and i hope you feel the same as me, trust noone.

we are all 1, yearning for the great mother 0

0 gave birth to 1

its all about the union of opposites and i can feel it often, little explosions of heaven in my body, my astral form shaking, visions, synchronicity all the time (its not amazing as much just normal now) ive been guided by something my whole life and i fell like soon i am going to meet it.

Been here on about 5 different logons, this is my 6th.

im close

edit, spelled now wrong there with a k, says know, or is now under the will of K, know and now is a mystery in itself

edit on 11-6-2021 by dthrizz1337 because: (no reason given)

ooops just noticed i wrote fell instead of feel, and yet synchronicity again lol.

also 3 ooos in ooops..... get it

posted on Jun, 11 2021 @ 05:15 AM
link   

Me either, threaten ma boy with a needle and if i cant get them with a psychic attack i will with a physical

posted on Jun, 11 2021 @ 05:26 AM
link   

how about this.... 3 and 6, 6 and 3.

parks and recreations,S6, Ep3, Union of opposites, two opposite towns unite for one episode.

Lost S6, Ep 3. Union of opposites, robber marries police officer.

hahaha the truth is out there all right.

Union of opposites is the game 6 and 3 are the numbers, what do you think 6 and 3 repressent

lol just checked the simpsons S3 Ep6
S3, Ep6
24 Oct. 1991Like Father, Like Clown

Bart and Lisa try to reunite Krusty the Clown with his father. his fathers a rabbi hes a clown

its a fun game, try it...

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join