It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can Schools Require COVID-19 Vaccines For Students?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2021 @ 11:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Realtruth

I wouldn't be surprised if some states made this a law. My son starts Kindergarten this August and my wife and I already agreed that if a coronavirus shot is required then he'll be getting homeschooled.

posted on Jun, 3 2021 @ 11:34 AM
link   
From a purely logical standpoint, and decades of scientific/ethical protocol, our medical/government has tossed out all those safety rules and regulations, only to push an experimental vaccine on a large number of people.

They absolutely do not know the long-term implications, nor are they psychics that can tell the future.

Corporations are pushing because they want their earnings to go up, Big-pharma is pushing because of control and profits, our governmental structure is following the first two I mentioned leads.

There are cases where I believe some vaccines are solid, but it took many years, and 1000's of scientific protocols to FDA approve them for release, currently everyone is spouting subjective science, and research.

I would like to these all those scientists, doctors, researchers, and CEO's that are pushing these vaccines put their life up for the wager. Meaning if things go wrong with these vaccines, they can publicly be executed. Put it in writing if they are so confident, however if things go wrong then they die.

I wonder how many of them would "Wager their lives" and back the vaccines with confidence?

edit on 3-6-2021 by Realtruth because: typo

posted on Jun, 3 2021 @ 11:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018

I wouldn't be surprised if some states made this a law. My son starts Kindergarten this August and my wife and I already agreed that if a coronavirus shot is required then he'll be getting homeschooled.

They cannot require an unapproved EUA vaccine, however they can make kids that aren't vaccinated wear masks, and other things I'm sure they'll come up with.

It's against the US federal code of regulations, and people can sue, which I'm sure will happen in many states. It's going to get really stupid in the next few months for sure.

I do applaud you for your choice though, and that you would home-school your child, however people need to stand-up for themselves and use the current laws and codes that already exist. If enough people say "Enough", they can't force the majority, however we have a massive number of apathetic people, in the USA, that really do care about their individual rights, and rights that people lost their live for.

posted on Jun, 3 2021 @ 12:25 PM
link   

If enough people say "Enough", they can't force the majority, however we have a massive number of apathetic people, in the USA, that really do care about their individual rights, and rights that people lost their live for.

I attended a local event last night that had a fairly large crowd. It was a children's event, and almost no one had on masks.

The few masks I saw, were worn by older people. One person I know that is on chemo drugs, and two that had been recently discharged from hospital, neither was COVID related.

It was amazingly normal, and no one seemed to notice or care. It was a welcome change, and quite refreshing.

I think things will go back to normal fairly fast. There may be a few ruffled feathers along the way, in the beginning, but they should be self limiting, as long as folks don't allow the internet and the media to tell how to feel or how to behave.

Just my two cents.

posted on Jun, 5 2021 @ 12:27 AM
link   
Of course they can. They already do it. a reply to: Realtruth

posted on Jun, 5 2021 @ 11:58 AM
link   
a reply to: BobbyJoeSmiths

They do? Where?

Tested and safe vaccines, yeah.

Untested non-FDA approved vaccines? No state wants that liability

If someone wants to volunteer to be a lab rat more power to them. If schools try to force it for virtue signaling then parents need to start homeschooling or move to another state

Let the statists ruin their own children
edit on 6/5/2021 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2021 @ 12:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: BobbyJoeSmiths
Of course they can. They already do it. a reply to: Realtruth

You don't even know the difference between an approved vaccine and a "hurry up trial by Public" vaccine.😎

posted on Jun, 5 2021 @ 12:05 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Next year we will see them approved.

posted on Jun, 5 2021 @ 12:12 PM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

We may indeed. Hey if this vaccine passes the tests + time the rest of them go through Ill gladly take it. But not until then

I have almost every vaccine known to mankind

Just no experimental ones, for a virus that kills a small %. If it was 30-50% mortality that would be quite different

posted on Jun, 5 2021 @ 12:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04
a reply to: xuenchen

Next year we will see them approved.

Yup and maybe even mixed with flue shots !!πŸ˜ƒ

posted on Jun, 5 2021 @ 12:28 PM
link   

in Fl, Governor Ron, who many think will run and become the country's next president if trump doesn't run or the lefty's put him in jail signed no passport law.

SB 2006 will ensure that neither the state nor local governments can close businesses or keep students out of in-person instruction at Florida schools, except for hurricane emergencies, and caps all local emergency at seven-day increments. The legislation also allows the Governor of Florida to invalidate a local emergency order if it unnecessarily restricts individual rights or liberties. The bill also improves Florida’s emergency planning for future public health emergencies, by adding personal protective equipment and other public health supplies to the inventory of the Florida Division of Emergency Management. Additionally, the legislation codifies the prohibition of COVID-19 vaccine passports. Governor DeSantis enacted this prohibition through an executive order last month, blocking any business or government entity from requiring proof of COVID-19 vaccination.

Governo r Ron DeSantis Signs Landmark Legislation to Ban Vaccine Passports and Stem Government Overreach

posted on Jun, 5 2021 @ 02:47 PM
link   
a reply to: JBurns

I fully support that. I would never get the flu vaccine other than I am forced to for work.

posted on Jun, 5 2021 @ 06:07 PM
link   
An approved vaccine by the government is all the same. a reply to: xuenchen

posted on Jun, 5 2021 @ 06:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: BobbyJoeSmiths
An approved vaccine by the government is all the same. a reply to: xuenchen

πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜πŸ˜Ή

posted on Jun, 7 2021 @ 12:36 AM
link   
Is this why those cops got busted in Toronto overseeing a vaccine clinic giving out free ice cream to children who get a vaccine?

Edit and no parental consent needed.

edit on 7-6-2021 by canuckster because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2021 @ 02:07 PM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

Sorry, didn't mean to ignore you.

I had either previously shared some links on a different thread, or in social media, that had a LOT of links within it to peer-reviewed studies, but I can't find any of them (go figure). If I do come across them, I'll reach back out to ya.

posted on Jun, 8 2021 @ 02:36 PM
link   
sure they can if its a public school since the school board is part of the state government, and unlike the federal government, states are unitary and have absolute authority if they choose to exercise it.

posted on Jun, 8 2021 @ 02:43 PM
link   
a reply to: namehere

sure they can if its a public school since the school board is part of the state government, and unlike the federal government, states are unitary and have absolute authority if they choose to exercise it.

so your from Florida and don't or didn't know that the legislature passed a bill saying they couldn't and Gov Ron signed it.

here is the link i posted in my kast post, it is a state governement web site

Governo r Ron DeSantis Signs Landmark Legislation to Ban Vaccine Passports and Stem Government Overreach

ETA: sorry my bad miss read your post

edit on 8-6-2021 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join