It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fauci Emails Published

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2021 @ 01:54 PM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

“Gullible” huh?

Members might want to scroll past the next page or so
TheChinese mouthpiece has woken up and is pretending to still believe this farce
edit on 2 6 2021 by Breakthestreak because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2021 @ 01:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Charliebrowndog

He testified before congress a week or two ago, thats where all the Gain of Function talk comes from, where he denied the funding the lab but we now know he did
edit on 622021 by Butterfinger because: (no reason given)

+1 more 
posted on Jun, 2 2021 @ 02:20 PM
link   
I guess the question I have is...why did we never hear any more about this miracle cure called "Alvesco"????

Fauci himself said it cured late stage Rona, even in people on ventilators and near death.

...yet I don't recall ever hearing the name of this drug uttered one...single...time.

Do any of you???

ETA - And why all the hubub about creating a new "vaccine", if a cure already existed in the very beginning??????
edit on 6/2/2021 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2021 @ 02:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bunch

originally posted by: LSU2018
a reply to: Nunyabizisit

That's correct, we didn't know how lethal it could be, but if anything was learned between the time it really arrived and the time the media told us to fear it, people should have been able to see that it wasn't the Black Plague or Spanish Flu. On top of that, those who were afraid of it should have been the ones wearing masks by their own choice. Masks shouldn't have been a mandate, nor should businesses have been forced to close down but you covered that part already when you mentioned it was done for the sole purpose of mail-in ballots at the incessant whining from democrats.

Didn’t the mask topic changed overtime? If I remember correctly all kinds of experts in the US were telling people that masks weren’t needed while many other countries were giving masks to their citizens. The US was one of the last countries to get on board with mask mandates and it was basically a state issue.

Yes it did, and still continues to change this day. People go along with it with no questions asked, like drones.

posted on Jun, 2 2021 @ 02:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

..yet I don't recall ever hearing the name of this drug uttered one...single...time.

That would be because it was a cure.
Can't have that info getting out... that would have cut the fatalities way down, ruining the crisis.

posted on Jun, 2 2021 @ 02:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk
I guess the question I have is...why did we never hear any more about this miracle cure called "Alvesco"????

Fauci himself said it cured late stage Rona, even in people on ventilators and near death.

...yet I don't recall ever hearing the name of this drug uttered one...single...time.

Do any of you???

ETA - And why all the hubub about creating a new "vaccine", if a cure already existed in the very beginning??????

I was thinking the same thing. Appears to be an asthma inhaler.

The media is going to bury all these revelations and the sheeple will continue to just bah bah along.....

posted on Jun, 2 2021 @ 02:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Edumakated
Yep.
It is a corticosteroid inhaler used for asthma treatment.
When I was in the hospital with COVID, they treated me with steroids. I do not recall which steroid it was.

posted on Jun, 2 2021 @ 02:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: jerich0

I don't think I made anything up.

But elaborate if you will. Cheers.

"A nuke goes off.. Oh everyone gets sunburn, stop being gullible. SPF9000 comes out, people die.. Oh people die, they were fat."

You wrote that. I didn't.

posted on Jun, 2 2021 @ 02:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nunyabizisit

"just make stuff up, suggesting things that those other people would never say, and judge people by that"

I have used those exact words to describe current leftists and dem leaders.

Accurately.

No doubt. A lot of people use it. Trump was a master of it. There are people like Alex Jones that make a living off it. It generates lots of public interest, but it's fiction, and insult by assumption.

posted on Jun, 2 2021 @ 02:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Randyvine

We can all see you - this is a public forum.

As if you have that clearly in mind.
What was OP just not supposed to post this information?
Your know it all BS is so over.

If it is already all over social media, what does reposting it here (another social media) add?

And the issue is that I still haven't seen any authentication of this, nor have I (yet) read any particularly damning and salacious stuff in the e-mails, the majority of which are not even e-mails from Fauchi.

The majority of negative press about Fauchi are things that are taken out of context or are re-worded and reinterpreted negatively and those reinterpretations are copied and relayed from one online media site to another. I.e: they make stuff up and then judge someone by the fiction.

posted on Jun, 2 2021 @ 03:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

The majority of negative press about President Trump are things that are taken out of context or are re-worded and reinterpreted negatively and those reinterpretations are copied and relayed from one online media site to another. I.e: they make stuff up and then judge someone by the fiction.

Ya don’t say?

posted on Jun, 2 2021 @ 03:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018

a reply to: japhrimu

Firstly, Twitter? Are you that gullible?

Secondly, this looks like an e-mail to a known public address and has almost nothing even attributed to Fauchi.

Let me explain, stacks of children send letters to Santa, and they sometimes get letters in reply.

You walked around for 5 months, unmasked and exposed, to coronavirus particles. Then you were forced to wear a mask everywhere you went, AFTER a shutdown country started to open back up. That should make you a little bit angry dude. Instead, for partisan reasons, you deflect and question the source even after the link to these emails is put up and then try to make a comparison to kids sending letters to Santa.

I reside in New Zealand. What you wrote in your post is only applicable to people in the USA, whose leadership didn't do anything effective for those 5 months, while blaming everyone else.

Internationally, other countries have handled things far better.

edit on 2/6/2021 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2021 @ 03:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: SeektoUnderstand

a reply to: japhrimu

Firstly, Twitter? Are you that gullible?

Secondly, this looks like an e-mail to a known public address and has almost nothing even attributed to Fauchi.

Let me explain, stacks of children send letters to Santa, and they sometimes get letters in reply.

Well seeing as The most trusted name in “news” is already playing clean up..... I would say there is some juice in that orange.

When you make up a bunch of random things, people (the smart ones at least) start to see what’s really going on..

The only hoax: is this pandemic and anyone who supports the actions taken in the name of it..

When they "make up a bunch of random things", it isn't the smart ones who believe what they made up.

The pandemic has killed millions around the world. Even in countries that are enemies to yours. That isn't fake.

posted on Jun, 2 2021 @ 03:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ksihkehe

(also, what he supposedly said doesn't strike me as someone with such a credential)

LOL, says the guy calling his sacred cow "Fauchi" for the entire thread.

Does "Fauchi" seem more elite than Fauci? Should I say it with my pinky in the air or does the "h" indicate the smug snort of derision I give the plebs while being an internet expert?

The CDC had a highly "credentialed" person weeping on national TV about COVID restrictions being lifted or some such nonsense and "Fauchi" has irresponsibly gone on record with conflicting information as often as possible since his ascension to sacred man-cow.

Apologies for mis-spelling his name.

He has often been misquoted and those misquotes reposted all over the place as well. And yes, he has changed his recommendations as more data came to hand. He is supposed to.

posted on Jun, 2 2021 @ 03:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

Except Fauci didn't write that email. That was an email Fauci received from Erik Nielsen, a physicist.

posted on Jun, 2 2021 @ 03:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Breakthestreak

The majority of negative press about President Trump are things that are taken out of context or are re-worded and reinterpreted negatively and those reinterpretations are copied and relayed from one online media site to another. I.e: they make stuff up and then judge someone by the fiction.

Ya don’t say?

Yes, I have seen you take Trump's words and change, and re-interpret them, to try and excuse him of all sorts of gaffes.

Perfect example.

edit on 2/6/2021 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2021 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Ya don’t say?

Ex-President.

But yes, I have seen you take Trump's words and change it and re-interpret them, to try and excuse him of all sorts of gaffes.

Perfect example.

And you (cNn)

“Orange Man Bad”, turned out to be more FAKE than the pandemic

And that’s upsets you

The cDc, the wHO and now fauci, viewed (rightfully) by the vast majority as non-credible frauds
edit on 2 6 2021 by Breakthestreak because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2021 @ 03:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nunyabizisit

"just make stuff up, suggesting things that those other people would never say, and judge people by that"

I have used those exact words to describe current leftists and dem leaders.

Accurately.

No doubt. A lot of people use it. Trump was a master of it. There are people like Alex Jones that make a living off it. It generates lots of public interest, but it's fiction, and insult by assumption.

And yet here you are using those words here.

For the same reason.

Interesting.

posted on Jun, 2 2021 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Ya don’t say?

Ex-President.

But yes, I have seen you take Trump's words and change it and re-interpret them, to try and excuse him of all sorts of gaffes.

Perfect example.

And you (cNn)

“Orange Man Bad”, turned out to be more FAKE than the pandemic

And that’s upsets you

The cDc, the wHO and now fauci, viewed (rightfully) by the vast majority as non-credible frauds

What? I'm supposed to be CNN?

The pandemic was fake?

The majority of people don't buy any of what you are ranting about. They have been minority opinions from the start, even in America.

posted on Jun, 2 2021 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Sure sure

Can you name ONE topic where you differ from cNn’s opinions?

You’re narrative has failed, the majority don’t buy it

Regardless of the numbers coming from the fraudulent wHO and Cdc

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join