It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

vaccine conspiracy alternative

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2021 @ 10:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: stormson
ok, so i listen to alex jones a lot, and he says the vaccines are to kill people for the nwo.

i disagree.

i think its to see who are the resistors. everybody is in a database, so is the vaccination records. so its easy to find out who didnt get the vaccine.

if you get rid of the resistors, you get rid of the problems.

As always, Alex is pretty short-sighted.

Although I've always thought of him as William Cooper did... just another CeyeA Co-Intel asset.

What he should have brought up is "what if the vaccinations cause long term sterility and/or infertility?"

THERE is your population control.

A long term goal with no accountability... you could just fold the vaccination sterility numbers into the ongoing data of the rise of sterility in males and blame it on diet (they eat too much meat) global warming (increased temperature in the jock strap lowers fertility rates) obesity in America, blame female infertility on our diet, environment, social stresses, etc, etc, etc...

Problem... solution.

edit on 2-6-2021 by Lumenari because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2021 @ 10:49 PM
link   
a reply to: stormson

What if there is something in the so called vaccines, which will protect the vaccinated from some horrible disease that will be released into the air that will devastate the unvaccinated?

posted on Jun, 3 2021 @ 10:59 AM
link   
Well, if you're looking for a conspiracy theory on the virus.

Looking at bible prophecy this Covid 19 virus has horrible timing. My theory is that Covid is part of the 4th horseman prophecy. And is laying the groundwork for the mark of the Antichrist in a few years.

The timing problem goes back to two other bible prophesies. First off the Hosea prophecy predicted that Israel/Judah were to face a 2000 year top level Leviticus 26 curse. All things considered the curse appears to end around 2028 to the 2035 timeframe.

The 2nd is the "generation shall not pass" prediction from Matthew 28. Simply put it appears that the end times have a time period of approximately 70 to 80 years. If the creation of a nation of Israel in 1948 was an end time event then that means the generation is running. And at least 73 years old as of now.

So as far as timing goes Covid has horrible timing and is probably an end time event. One of the fig leaves of the fig leaf parables of Matthew 28. And is preparing the way for the eventual Mark of the Beast.

Revelation 13

11And I beheld another beast coming up out of the earth; and he had two horns like a lamb, and he spake as a dragon.
12And he exerciseth all the power of the first beast before him, and causeth the earth and them which dwell therein to worship the first beast, whose deadly wound was healed.
13And he doeth great wonders, so that he maketh fire come down from heaven on the earth in the sight of men,
14And deceiveth them that dwell on the earth by the means of those miracles which he had power to do in the sight of the beast; saying to them that dwell on the earth, that they should make an image to the beast, which had the wound by a sword, and did live.
15And he had power to give life unto the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak, and cause that as many as would not worship the image of the beast should be killed.
16And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:
17And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.
18Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six.

Vax passports is just the beginning.

posted on Jun, 10 2021 @ 04:34 PM
link   
It's both. Between Bill Gates and the other power-heads stating openly that they want to 'curb the population,' buying up all the farm land, forcing synthetic meat on the rest of us (starting with KFC and the Incognito chicken nuggets at the store, which is fake meat made from plants), to riots evoking beyond American because farm land has been seized and self-sufficiency across the board is under attack.

I have been compiling side-effects and deaths from this jab since the start, and it killed my Mamaw, too.

It DOES kill people, and it DOES expose many of us who are angry about it.

But it hardly matters. Taking action and fighting against the Great Reset - AKA, making changes to make your life as self-sufficient as possible - is definitely the way to go.

Knowing the enemy it barely even part of the game anymore.

Winning is the concern now.

posted on Jun, 14 2021 @ 04:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stupidsecrets
There is something going on with this vaccines. There should not be this big of a push for something with a very marginal impact on people. They tried to inflate the numbers but even with that it's still too low. Last I looked it was nowhere near the top pandemics and they threw other drugs out before they were even tested.

AND they stopped using the "experimental" description associated with it. They push these vaccines as if they are certain they work. Free soda, free tickets and free movie passes to all who get them. I too have never seen a push this hard for anything.

COFIB kills the boomers, the very group that had ties to those who fought for their freedom. Perhaps the vaccines are to protect the compliant, easily herded sheople, and in a few years another new threat will immerge that will kill the non-compliant, suspicious, not-so-easily-duped and pushed around non-vaxxers, the ones that seem to value freedom (subjective as that concept may be).

posted on Jun, 15 2021 @ 08:29 AM
link   
Vaccine is bull# at the first place, it must always be freedom of choice.
Anything can "help" the body can become vaccine such as clean water, vegan diet.

All entities who are promoting covid vaccine and thinking that's the way to end the pandemic have no clue about how life work !

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join