It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Biden is a stone racist

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2021 @ 04:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

originally posted by: Lucidparadox
a reply to: RazorV66

Wow.. what a false headline

Joe litery said in that video "black businesses and business owners are just as capable"

Then he said they don't have lawyers, and accountants etc.

That statement is in regards to start up capital..White entrepreneurs have access to lawyers and accountants early on.. more often than minority entrepreneurs because of income and savings inequality.

That and our banking system is discriminatory and makes it harder for minorities to get business loans.

LOL....your kool-aid is ready!

So white entrepreneurs that are starting up a business the same way as black entrepreneurs somehow have more access to lawyers and accountants?

Or is it that all lawyers and accountants are white and don't want to work with black people? Or black people can't be lawyers or accountants?

Hilarious!

None of the above.

Im saying Lawyers and Accountants COST MONEY

White Entrepreneurs, ON AVERAGE, have MORE start up CAPITAL than MINORITY Entrepreneurs. Meaning, they have more MONEY to start with. This means it is EASIER for them to HIRE Lawyers and ACCOUNTANTS and obtain BUSINESS LOANS than it is for MINORITIES.

Money provides opportunity and growth. Poverty limits opportunity and growth. Minorities ON AVERAGE are more likely to be impoverished due to how our country operated pre-civil rights era, the repercussions are still felt, generational wealth was harder to accumulate, and there still discrimination that happens to this day.

posted on Jun, 2 2021 @ 04:36 PM
link   

That's phase two. We've pointed out they're racist, now we need to quote them and make their points.

"I used to be for voter ID, but then biden explained that black people are too dumb to get ID and vote, so now I am against it"

Or in this case:

"I wanted to become a CPA to help black entrepreneurs, but then biden explained that black people are too dumb to find lawyers or accountants, so I decided to do something else instead."

posted on Jun, 2 2021 @ 04:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dfairlite

That's phase two. We've pointed out they're racist, now we need to quote them and make their points.

"I used to be for voter ID, but then biden explained that black people are too dumb to get ID and vote, so now I am against it"

Or in this case:

"I wanted to become a CPA to help black entrepreneurs, but then biden explained that black people are too dumb to find lawyers or accountants, so I decided to do something else instead."

Or the users here who insist that black entrepreneurs can't afford attorneys and accountants?

While the white ones can?

posted on Jun, 2 2021 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Joe litery said in that video "black businesses and business owners are just as capable"

That statement is in regards to start up capital..White entrepreneurs have access to lawyers and accountants early on.. more often than minority entrepreneurs because of income and savings inequality.

That and our banking system is discriminatory and makes it harder for minorities to get business loans.

So white entrepreneurs that are starting up a business the same way as black entrepreneurs somehow have more access to lawyers and accountants?

Or is it that all lawyers and accountants are white and don't want to work with black people? Or black people can't be lawyers or accountants?

Hilarious!

None of the above.

White Entrepreneurs, ON AVERAGE, have MORE start up CAPITAL than MINORITY Entrepreneurs. Meaning, they have more MONEY to start with. This means it is EASIER for them to HIRE Lawyers and ACCOUNTANTS and obtain BUSINESS LOANS than it is for MINORITIES.

Money provides opportunity and growth. Poverty limits opportunity and growth. Minorities ON AVERAGE are more likely to be impoverished due to how our country operated pre-civil rights era, the repercussions are still felt, generational wealth was harder to accumulate, and there still discrimination that happens to this day.

please show the data for that statement. Unless you pulled it from your ass. If you did, just say so.

posted on Jun, 2 2021 @ 05:08 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

I'm still waiting on my generational wealth check to show up.

posted on Jun, 2 2021 @ 05:12 PM
link   
I guess Joe saw the movie "Barbershop" because he's got a new plan.

posted on Jun, 2 2021 @ 05:13 PM
link   

I think stones have rights! Sad that Biden is racist towards stones. Must have had a tragic experience with stones in his past. Maybe lived near a rock quarry?? Either way, it's wrong to be racist towards stones they cant help being stones.

posted on Jun, 2 2021 @ 11:27 PM
link   

Hilarious!

None of the above.

WOW. JUST WOW.

posted on Jun, 3 2021 @ 12:45 AM
link   
If you think Biden is a racist, you should have seen Trump. Trump is the epitome of the old white racist pig. a reply to: RazorV66

posted on Jun, 3 2021 @ 12:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: BobbyJoeSmiths
If you think Biden is a racist, you should have seen Trump. Trump is the epitome of the old white racist pig. a reply to: RazorV66

False

But thanks cNn

posted on Jun, 3 2021 @ 12:57 AM
link   

Hilarious!

None of the above.

How so? Sure, on average they will come out having more because on average there are more white people. What average, or stat are you basing your assumption on?

On average we have a higher than average number of black people in positions of power in the US than the average number of blacks to whites.

On average, black people commit more crimes than whites.

On average, black people kill more of their own than whites.

Seriously....give me a real reason. All you are stating is what I said....play the victim some more. It's ridiculous. Any minority in the US has more rights and more government and special funding at their fingertips than whites ever in history.

Now if we want to go on merit.....it is a completely different average.

posted on Jun, 3 2021 @ 01:00 AM
link   

Hilarious!

None of the above.

Also....entrepreneur implies getting your own funding.

Basically you're saying unless black entrepreneurs have attorneys and accountants, they are too dumb to do anything.

Congrats! You are now a marxist!

posted on Jun, 3 2021 @ 01:00 AM
link   

EXTRA! EXTRA!

RACIST SEES RACISTS EVERYWHERE!

posted on Jun, 3 2021 @ 02:35 AM
link   
An idiot who is racist and under the control of his handler ( sister,,,wife sorry) jill
And another idiot that thinks she is a comedian but is still an idiot that no one wanted but here we are. And I am not American.

a reply to: Middleoftheroad

posted on Jun, 3 2021 @ 04:46 AM
link   
What’s a stone racist?

2nd

posted on Jun, 3 2021 @ 05:25 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 3 2021 @ 11:19 AM
link   

You might want to do a little bit of research before spouting pure nonsense. Maybe verify your sources for your claim? Look for alternative opinions?
Here's one:

Herschel Walker on his relationship with Donald Trump

Walker said he takes it personally when people do that. Especially when someone accuses Trump of being a racist.

“The worst one is racist,” he said, according to The Hill. “I take it as a personal insult that people think I would have a 37-year friendship with a racist.

“People who think that don’t know what they’re talking about. Growing up in the Deep South I’ve seen racism up close. I know what it is, and it isn’t Donald Trump.”

That's just the most obvious, hit-you-over-the-head-with-a-frying-pan example, and there's dozens if not hundreds more.

Congrats on being a low-info, MSM kool aid drinking NPC.

posted on Jun, 3 2021 @ 12:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Lucidparadox

Sounds like another Democrat set of bulls#t lies without proof too 🤣🤣

posted on Jun, 3 2021 @ 08:57 PM
link   
Real darkness enslaves you as a friend or savior. Then it strips you of your wealth , life , health , safety and hope . Darkness then blames it’s neighbors for the inhumanity brought upon it’s victim . Joe is the worst kind of evil white guy who is destroying black Americans as we type .

posted on Jun, 4 2021 @ 12:24 AM
link   
You are such a racist for bringing up an Uncle Tom to make your point. Black people aren't listening to him or any other sellouts like him. a reply to: underpass61

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join