It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vaccine Researcher Admits 'Big Mistake', says spike proteing is a dangerous toxin

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2021 @ 04:07 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex

Wasn't half of existence banned from social media for even just expressing opposing views on Covid-19 and the vaccines?

I guess I can't be trusted.

Mom was right.

posted on Jun, 1 2021 @ 04:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Salander

Vaccine Development, Testing, and Regulation

Maybe this will help people on both sides understand.

posted on Jun, 1 2021 @ 04:16 PM
link   
a reply to: MiddleInsite

It's not fear propaganda. It's common sense. Vaccines and meds in general require testing. I'm a Trumper but Trump was WRONG for Operation Warpspeed....

By the way, whilst Trump was still POTUS, weren't talking heads and celebs and ATSers saying they'd NEVER take the Trump jab?

Meh, I can't be trusted so I'm probably lying.

posted on Jun, 1 2021 @ 04:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Terpene

Come on man, free donut, free scratch-off, free entry into lottery, and a chance to be sniffed by the President of the United States of America -- rules and restrictions applied.....

posted on Jun, 1 2021 @ 04:24 PM
link   
Just to note Wikipedia has been compromised too, the facts put out now go to the highest donor.

posted on Jun, 1 2021 @ 04:25 PM
link   
a reply to: wlee48868

You've apparently never played Dead Island. I recommend playing it ASAP and get the basics down pat.

posted on Jun, 1 2021 @ 04:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Salander

Scientists eh? They ain't the brightest lot. Or? Maybe they are. I mean going by the general population they just may be geniuses. But if you don't go by the general population. Ya.

Mistake do happen. Guess we will see in the coming years what all this hoopla bout people and there current favorite hobby of injecting themself with stuff, and what it will come to.

Anyways as far as science goes? This is a great thing. Rarely do you have so many volunteers to be part of a science experiment. The guinea pigs are a plenty in this little experiment. But? Lets see in the end what it all comes down to. Maybe something. Maybe nothing but hot air and a sugar shot ie placebo.

The world is like full of mysteries and stuff.

posted on Jun, 1 2021 @ 04:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: EdisonintheFM
a reply to: MiddleInsite

It's not fear propaganda. It's common sense. Vaccines and meds in general require testing. I'm a Trumper but Trump was WRONG for Operation Warpspeed....

By the way, whilst Trump was still POTUS, weren't talking heads and celebs and ATSers saying they'd NEVER take the Trump jab?

Meh, I can't be trusted so I'm probably lying.

Not necessarily lying, just remembering it wrong.

Talking heads were saying they wouldn’t take the vaccine just because Trump said to unless the vaccine had gone through the approval process that the FDA had already told the vaccine manufacturers it was going to use to evaluate its effectiveness and safety. That process required a minimum of a two month follow up evaluation of volunteers who had been vaccinated before the FDA would consider granting Emergency Use Authorization (EUA). That would have put the EUA approval after the election. In October, a month or so before the election, Trump was making noise about taking executive action to reduce or eliminate that waiting period for the obvious but unstated reason of improving his election prospects. The vaccine companies immediately said they intended to follow the guidelines they had been given originally and Trump lost interest in that ploy and never took any action on it.

It seems to me that people in general can’t argue that the vaccine is unsafe because it was rushed into production without enough testing and simultaneously argue that it should have been even more rushed.

posted on Jun, 1 2021 @ 04:59 PM
link   
a reply to: galadofwarthethird

Amazing how those of us that don’t “fear” the COVID more than the vaccine are ridiculed as anti-vaxers, conspiracy theorists, right wingers, etc.

I’m getting to the point that I am sick and tired of the “have you get your jab?” question. Totally inappropriate question.

I’m not anti-vax, just cautious, and I have every damn right to be.

It used to be that “fools rushed in where wisemen feared to tread.”

Not any more. Now I have to put up with asshats on a daily basis that got the jab because other lemmings did or so that they can “get back to normal”

I’ll get mine because it’s safe and effective thanks very much. Still waiting.

posted on Jun, 1 2021 @ 05:10 PM
link   

Wikipedia? Really?

posted on Jun, 1 2021 @ 05:26 PM
link   
a reply to: 1947boomer

Thanks for the correction and I agree. I've not once thought the jab was a good idea, it's one thing to have a product recall, like hip replacements or "mesh" but a vaccine recall....?

posted on Jun, 1 2021 @ 05:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: MiddleInsite
So this is like the twenty fifth OP on how I'm going to die. Yes, someday, no doubt. No, not from the vaccine. I'll be around hopefully much, much longer, to ridicule and laugh at the nonsense people post on a site that actually used to be a good source of credible information in the past. Not so much now. LOL!

I dont know if Id say more credible maybe diverse

For reference here are the topics on ATS 15 years ago... looks like to me more of the same but with different names

Iran Sent Forged Ballots to Iraq
Diebold Sued Over Voting Machines, CEO Resigns
Ancient Mayan Mural Discovered
Woman Rescued Two Months After Kashmir Quake
Condoleezza Rice Accuses World Of Ignoring Saddam Trial
American Red Cross President Resigns Over Handling Of Katrina/Rita
EU Declines to Criticize Israels Jerusalem Holdings
Virgin Galactic to Build Underground Spaceport in N.M.
ATSNN: Above Top Secret News Network
E-mail Warnings Tell Shoppers to Stay Clear of Town
Airline Crew Reports Missile Attack
First german citizen kidnapped in Iraq
Video Claims to Show al-Qaida Attack Plans
Arab-Owned Liquor Stores Attacked in California
Terror Suspect Jose Padilla Has Been Indicted
Failed Suicide Bomber Confesses on Live Jordananian TV
British Arrests of 3 Suspected Terrorists Linked to Possible Attacks on Washi...

posted on Jun, 1 2021 @ 05:56 PM
link   
a reply to: watchandwait410

So you are saying I can do what ever I want now because I am going to be dead soon anyways? Time to use my life savings I guess.

How is it OP saying anything? You're saying the article is wrong?
Prove it! I'm so sick of all this denial and censorship while people
are obviously dying because of these hellish vaccines.

Just because it hasn't killed you yet doesn't mean you should be
mouthing off. You should be looking for what you might do to help
your own ass. After you willfully messed up.

Be somebody who might make a difference.

edit on 1-6-2021 by Randyvine because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2021 @ 06:50 PM
link   
a reply to: EdisonintheFM

This is Pfizer’s fact sheet.

www.fda.gov...

It makes for an interesting read for those with discernment.

“In order to mitigate the risks of using this unapproved product under EUA and to optimize the potential benefit of Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine, the following items are required. Use of unapproved Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine for active immunization to prevent COVID-19 under this EUA is limited to the following (all requirements must be met):“

And much more

posted on Jun, 1 2021 @ 07:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: wlee48868
I hope all the jabbed don't turn into zombies on the 21st of June,. That would be crap as I don't fancy doing zombie bashing,.

Please don’t put a damper on Zombie 🧟‍♂️ Open day.

posted on Jun, 1 2021 @ 08:07 PM
link   
a reply to: NorthOfStuff

OK, cool thank you.

I'll check it out.

posted on Jun, 1 2021 @ 08:19 PM
link   
That is not saying much I was put on probation for posting this on a social media platform
I would take any "fact checkers" with at least 4 or 5 grains of salt.
A friend of mine narcissistically posted about being "chipped" later she posted about how she is now uterus free after an emergency trip to the hospital.

edit on 1-6-2021 by CrazyFox because: eta

posted on Jun, 1 2021 @ 08:25 PM
link   
a reply to: CrazyFox

Anyone who pressures someone into getting the jab is a SOB.

www.bitchute.com...

And Fauci and Gates are the biggest ones ever.

(post by Thenail removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jun, 1 2021 @ 08:34 PM
link   

Anyone who pressures someone into getting the jab is a SOB.

a reply to: NorthOfStuff
I was at some other peoples I know's house and the asked me if why I hadn't been vxd yet (1st time seeing them since I got it.) Then I said well now I do not need to because I have natural immunity, hey were like you should reconsider that Rand paul, and I am like the cdc say it extremely rare for me to catch it twice but it states that those vxd could (would) get infected. Facts do not matter to these pos's just feelz. When I was around them the hair on my body was all tingly. I am like I bet they got it and because they are vaccinated they are now spreading to everyone else.

edit on 1-6-2021 by CrazyFox because: Spelling

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join