It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NASA and Rosaviakosmos place Orion Constellation on Mars

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2021 @ 08:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Klassified

originally posted by: Gothmog
Pareidolia .
2nd line.

I don't know Goth. Normally I would agree, but if that map is correct I'm thinking intentional.

Phage is not here , so someone has to take the responsibility .
If one looks hard enough , they can find stuff like this in most everything .
One could , most likely , link the map to just about anything .

(BTW , Phage was credited (wrongly ?) with bringing the concept of pareidolia to ATS . Explained a lot of "conspiracies" at the time . Goth remembers)
edit on 6/1/21 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2021 @ 08:38 PM
link   

Pareidolia .
2nd line.

I don't know Goth. Normally I would agree, but if that map is correct I'm thinking intentional.

(BTW , Phage was credited (wrongly ?) with bringing the concept of pareidolia to ATS . Explained a lot of "conspiracies" at the time . Goth remembers)

You are correct. A lot can be seen in most anything when one wants to see something, but I try not to dismiss things out of hand until I have thought about it for a bit. Although admittedly, I don't always succeed.

posted on Jun, 1 2021 @ 08:49 PM
link   

Pareidolia .
2nd line.

You are correct. A lot can be seen in most anything when one wants to see something, but I try not to dismiss things out of hand until I have thought about it for a bit. Although admittedly, I don't always succeed.

A person takes an image and the brain sees whatever the person wants.
Its natural.

posted on Jun, 1 2021 @ 10:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: ThatDamnDuckAgain
a reply to: Psalms91
Awesome! Thank you very much

What kind of tool is this?

The software program is Stellarium, it is a free download.

posted on Jun, 2 2021 @ 11:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Psalms91

No. The layout is completely wrong. The angle and spacing of the "belt" isn't even close. Most egregiously, you do NOT get to ignore the data-points that don't fit with your notion. Even keeping the arbitrary "west is up" orientation (like the landing sites, cherry-picked to force things to fit), your chart should look like this:

posted on Jun, 2 2021 @ 11:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Klassified

The site you linked to wasn’t where I heard about the theory. I remember I heard it mentioned on a podcast. Apparently some NASA scientist was looking at an image which showed a certain isotope that only occurs after nuclear detonation. Moreover it was concentrated on a certain area of mars. His reaction was that it couldn’t be possible and that was the end of it. Nothing about which races inhabited mars or who nuked them. All that is speculation at best and the site or its author is spreading disinformation.

posted on Jun, 3 2021 @ 05:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: surfer_soul

a reply to: Klassified

The site you linked to wasn’t where I heard about the theory. I remember I heard it mentioned on a podcast.
There may be dozens of sites on the story, but they all seem to have a common source, a physicist by the name of Brandenberg.

originally posted by: surfer_soul
a reply to: RussianSpy

Did you hear about the one that they discovered an isotope on mars that only occurs after a nuclear detonation. If that’s true it opens up a whole can of worms.
It's not true, unless you can find some evidence for it this scientist couldn't find after researching the claim. He confirmed Xenon-129 was found on Mars, but could find no evidence for the claim it was produced in nuclear explosions.

Was Mars Murdered?

According to Brandenburg, xenon-129 is only produced during big nuclear events...

I can't find anything about xenon-129 being produced in nuclear explosions. In supernovae, sure, those produce pretty much everything. They're an alchemist's dream. But not a nuclear weapon...

for someone to actually investigate why he's wrong takes a lot of searching and specialized knowledge.

edit on 202163 by Arbitrageur because: clarification

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join